Author Topic: Come Fight A War With Parry Hotter!  (Read 2783 times)

Offline Parry Hotter

• View Profile
Come Fight A War With Parry Hotter!
« on: August 31, 2008, 11:26:09 AM »
Greetings Humans.

Argh, I'm giving this a rest... thanks anyway, it was fun!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 08:22:00 AM by Parry Hotter »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Come Fight A War With Parry Hotter!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 11:32:43 AM »
Maybe you could tell us more about this story? This forum tends to deal with abuse in treatment programs, but I must admit a certain amount of curiosity regarding your situation.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 11:34:44 AM »
Nah, this is the right forum for it.

You're in Gookland Che, and this is a Gookland cult.

Looks like they need some asslove.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 11:52:15 AM »
No sir, I am not in Gookland. I was in Gookland, but now I am not. The JMS Cult does ring a bell though. If I recall there was something about the dear cult leader having a penchant for raping his female followers and committing wholesale fraud. Last I recall the little beggar had been on the lam in China, but was apprehended and deported back to South Korea.

So who is this KiHealth lot? A subsect of the cult?

Offline Parry Hotter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 12:43:53 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Maybe you could tell us more about this story? This forum tends to deal with abuse in treatment programs, but I must admit a certain amount of curiosity regarding your situation.

Yeah I realize it's not exactly on issue, but a regular here thought you guys might be interested.

My site chiefly concerns the JMS cult, and yes the leader of that cult was recently found guilty of raping 5 followers.

This issue concerns a different group though, and that's all I'm saying.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 08:22:53 AM by Parry Hotter »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 01:08:41 PM »
What kind of cult did you piss off (religious, therapy, New Age, Human Potential, etc...)?
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Parry Hotter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 01:35:24 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
What kind of cult did you piss off (religious, therapy, New Age, Human Potential, etc...)?

Therapy mixed in with some religion, with a dash of doomsday.

They offer a treatment that seems to be a mixture of acupuncture and massage.
And the founders claim to be have been chosen by God to prepare us for the end of the world, which was supposed to have happened 8 years ago.

The main reason I think they're pissed is that they operated for some 8 years without criticism, and then over the last few months that changed for them, at least in England.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 01:42:23 PM »
No happy ending to their massages I'm betting unless you are the dear leader.

How many of these nutso cult loons have your pried from the grasp of the dear leader? Also, please.. please link a few of your youtube videos. Those gems are priceless.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2008, 02:27:02 PM »
I contemplated ripping my eyeballs out after 20 seconds of their video clip

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2008, 06:32:34 PM »
I'm talking about Parry Hotter's videos, not the cult's videos.

Offline Parry Hotter

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2008, 07:06:04 PM »
How many of these nutso cult loons have your pried from the grasp of the dear leader? Also, please.. please link a few of your youtube videos. Those gems are priceless.

Youtube videos are here... http://www.youtube.com/captporridge2

Thanks, some are quite silly, but the message behind them is serious, and I really enjoy putting them together.

Regarding prying cult members. Well from the JMS cult, it's I'd say over a hundred. While not solely responsible, my site has certainly helped people make the decision to leave.
Actually just overnight a former member posted for the first time.
http://jmscult.com/forum/index.php?topic=389.0

And posts like really show the power of the Internet and why a reminder of why it's so important to not let groups like these deprive people of their rights to free speech.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 08:23:48 AM by Parry Hotter »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2008, 08:24:20 PM »
Quote from: "Parry Hotter"

Youtube videos are here... http://www.youtube.com/captporridge2

Thanks, some are quite silly, but the message behind them is serious, and I really enjoy putting them together.

Regarding prying cult members. Well from the JMS cult, it's I'd say over a hundred. While not solely responsible, my site has certainly helped people make the decision to leave.
Actually just overnight a former member posted for the first time.
http://jmscult.com/forum/index.php?topic=389.0

And posts like really show the power of the Internet and why a reminder of why it's so important to not let groups like these deprive people of their rights to free speech.

The more I think about events of the past week, I can draw only one conclusion. They are scared of me and my site.
And they are right to be scared.

If they ever threaten you to a certain point, we can mirror your site turning their one problem into two...  jmscult.fornits.com or something like that.  It might not seem to be fornits primary purpose, but if you've spoken to ginger, the primary purpose of this forum is to provide a place for ex cult members to express their rights to free speech (which, in itself, tends to act like a poison to cults).

I, personally, see no reason not to add such a sub domain or sub forum in such an event as it would provide a crossover of interest (people looking for JMS might become interested in the Troubled Teen Industry (mainly Synanon based nonprofessional therapy cults) and vice versa).  The more the merrier, and the more controversy the better.  Oh.  and if they yank your videos from pootube (i see they've already done that with some) we can host em here.  Sound good?

Other than that, is there anything you could use help with?
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline iamartsy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2008, 11:27:26 PM »
Psy,

Good offer always. For awhile Landmark tried to venture into the "troubled teens" territory. Not sure if they are still doing that or not. I heard it from a mom that sent her kid to it. I told her I thought that was a terribly bad idea. Her badass kid is now one of those wealthy IT guys for the oil industry. No college education.

Those videos are scary. Yeech. We are not meant to be clones.

iamartsy

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2008, 11:46:59 PM »
Quote from: "iamartsy"
Psy,

Good offer always. For awhile Landmark tried to venture into the "troubled teens" territory. Not sure if they are still doing that or not.

They probably didn't realize their "technology" had already been appropriated by a number of different places, such as CEDU, which modeled it's propheets after est (Landmark before the name change) and Lifespring (very similar to est)...   otherwise they probably would have sued for copyright infringement or something like that.  WWASP's seminars are modeled after Resource Realizations / LifeSpring seminars.

Have you Checked out either this page, the rickross entries on Landmark, or this documentary?

Offline Parry Hotter

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2008, 07:59:22 AM »
Quote from: "psy"

If they ever threaten you to a certain point, we can mirror your site turning their one problem into two...  jmscult.fornits.com or something like that.  It might not seem to be fornits primary purpose, but if you've spoken to ginger, the primary purpose of this forum is to provide a place for ex cult members to express their rights to free speech (which, in itself, tends to act like a poison to cults).

I, personally, see no reason not to add such a sub domain or sub forum in such an event as it would provide a crossover of interest (people looking for JMS might become interested in the Troubled Teen Industry (mainly Synanon based nonprofessional therapy cults) and vice versa).  The more the merrier, and the more controversy the better.  Oh.  and if they yank your videos from pootube (i see they've already done that with some) we can host em here.  Sound good?

Other than that, is there anything you could use help with?

And yes, a little down the track, I'll link to your site, a lot of the issues surrounding the abuse of power and recovery from such abuse would all be the same.
And could I ask members here to not use the group's name in posts? That could bring it to their attention.
Just want to keep things as hush hush as possible for the time being.
Thanks
Peter
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 11:45:53 PM by Parry Hotter »