Author Topic: Future Employment with HLA  (Read 1081 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Future Employment with HLA
« on: August 27, 2008, 08:19:28 PM »
I am looking for constructive information regarding HLA from former staff members. I've been recruited to work in the recreation center but have been unable to obtain information regarding the programs offered there. I have known several former employees who worked at Ridge Creek but never anyone associated with HLA. Can anyone give me feedback on the job? Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Future Employment with HLA
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 02:25:36 PM »
I worked there when it first opened.  The facility has recently settled (or attempted to settle) a huge class-action lawsuit surrounding fraud and illegal enrollment contracts.  I can tell you first hand that this business is nothing short of criminal.  

I left after only a short stint due to the unethical "therapy" practices by uneducated and unlicensed "therapists" including "Dr." Sisk, the clinical director, whose diploma was a mere rag bought from a diploma mill known as LaSalle University in Mandeville, LA (closed by law enforcement for selling unaccredited diplomas).  Phony doctors, phony clinicians, man-off-the-street "counselors" and non-degreed "teachers" are the norm.

I have read that when law enforcement investigations were closing in on HLA and their records were lawfully subpoenaed, the administration building burned down in the middle of night along with all of the records (no surprise to learn there were no backup copies off site).

There is simply too much to tell in one post, but have a read of the HLA forum here for a complete rundown on the fraud and abuse perpetrated by these wolves in sheep's clothing.

If you do not promote and condone organized child abuse and the fleecing of desperate parents, look elsewhere for a job.  If you have a modicum of respect for the welfare of children you ought not even entertain the idea of working for HLA.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Future Employment with HLA
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 04:14:02 PM »
I have not posted here for a long time, but I can tell you that this place, HLA, is only after parents money and has practices that are totally focused on making money, NOT helping kids.