Author Topic: Father Timmy O'  (Read 1795 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Father Timmy O'
« on: August 22, 2008, 10:36:27 AM »
Celebrating Bath and Woodstock Alumni from Milestone Reunion Classes:
1967, 1968, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1987, 1988, 1992, 1993, 1997, 1998, 2002 and 2003.

Homecoming and Alumni Reunion Weekend
September 26–28, 2008
Bath Campus

Come spend a fall weekend in Maine and check out Hyde’s new facilities, as well as reconnecting with old friends.

Events for the weekend will include:

* Tours of Campus including Joseph Gauld Student Life & Athletic Center, Gary Kent Wrestling Center, Alumni Rock, Wheeler Library and Chase Academic Wing
    * Co-ed, Alumni Sporting Events
    * Tastings with Hyde Chef Alumni
      Appetizers by alumni chefs—possibly including Howie Kleinberg ‘94, Dan Felder, ’03 WS, Josh Weis ’04 WS, Jamie Chiosso ’02, John Clinton ’96. Brad Jennings ’84
    * A Comedy and Music Night Featuring Hyde Alumni
      Emcee Rob Schuller ’78. Possible performances by comedian Adam Hunter ’96, (Greenberg), Elijah Blue Allman ’94, singer Zach Hurd ‘99, Jesse Jackson ‘96, singer Dylan McDonald ‘07, Andy Bergeron ’95, Adrian Hibbs ’99.
    * And much more...

Click here to register for Homecoming/Reunion Weekend Online!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline seamus

• View Profile
Re: Father Timmy O'
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 05:13:00 PM »
Gregg Allman's kid went to hyde OMG, OK cancell my subscription to the resurection ,I fucking give up. ::deadhorse::
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 01:38:54 AM »
Quote from: "seamus"
Gregg Allman's kid went to hyde OMG, OK cancell my subscription to the resurection ,I fucking give up. ::deadhorse::

If it is any consolation to you, I don't think that Elijah cared for it very much (it was Cher's idea). I seem to remember reading somewhere that he flirted with joining the Hare Krishna's after getting out, perhaps even went full out through with it... (well, there ya have some more evidence of the "from one cult to another" phenomenon).

And I seriously doubt that Elijah is interested in going up to Maine for this, er, shindig... Note the "possible performances by" qualifier. In fact, I seriously doubt that many, if any, of the noted persona will show up (though Zach Hurd will probably have to, due to his genetic origins). That little list sounds rather like your typical Hyde marketing strategy.

So... SIXTEEN year's worth are being represented this time? I guess that must be due to their having to cancel last year's attempt, eh? Not enough "interest" was expressed at the time, or, at least such was the observation vented here...  :D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 01:57:16 AM »
@Father Tim: Didya perchance switch the name and thread title fill-ins? For a second there, I thought Hyde was posting some spam, with special emphasis directed at you, personally!
   ::evil::  ;D

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2008, 05:52:58 PM »
Speaking of "goings on," the following gave me a good chuckle (color emphasis mine):

—•?|•?•0•?•|?•— —•?|•?•0•?•|?•— —•?|•?•0•?•|?•—

AzNightbuzz: 3 cool things to do in Tucson this weekend
ARIZONA DAILY STAR
Tucson, Arizona | Published: 10.03.2008

Here are three things you can do in Tucson this weekend:

Nightfall opens tonight at Old Tucson Studios

The dusty streets of Old Tucson Studios will once again turn into the spooky Wild West town of Nightfall starting tonight and running through Oct. 31.

The annual Halloween event is presided over by Dr. Jebediah Hyde, an evil dude who conducts all sorts of nasty experiments.

The live shows in Nightfall '08 include "Release the Beast," "Symposium of Atrocities" and "Hyde School Musical."

Nightfall hours are 6 to 10 p.m. Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays and 6 p.m. to midnight on Fridays and Saturdays.

Admission is $24, or $20 for ages 4 to 11. Free for ages 3 and younger. Discount coupons for $5 off are available at Food City and Home Depot. The coupons aren’t good for Fridays or Saturday night.

. . . <Snip Snip> of the other two things you can do; I'm sure you'll be too busy with the above!  ;D

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 01:14:02 PM »
Did the hyde pervs show up at the reunion?  I could not make it. Damn!

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2008, 11:08:46 PM »
Definitive non-sequitur...'skewwzzzz mEEE while I butt in...

From one of the fornits banner ads (for Salvia):

"Psychedelics often produce psychotic and even violent behavior in those who have never used them."
    -- Timothy Leary
Get some while it's still legal!

:D  ;D  :D
Geez Louise, Timmy O!! Where oh where are ya, when the world's a-calling ya?!