Author Topic: Tami Brown  (Read 7172 times)

Offline stina

• View Profile
Re: Tami Brown
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2008, 11:53:34 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "A mom"
Statement from adolescents who are former clients/siblings of AARC:

I've been out of AARC for over 3 years I don't even know my mom anymore, she just hangs around her AARC friends doing all their AARC activities

I was beaten in every one of my host homes

My mom was told she had to kick me out, we have no relationship anymore, I've seen my brother about 3 times in the last 3 years

Parents doing what needs to be done to support their children.

::puke::

Dear Mommy Brown:

you sure exert a lot of energy moaning and whining and trying to convince people of abuse and mistreatment, etc. I guess it is  beneficial for your kid that you are obsessed with AARC and focusing on that rather than on the actual wellbeing of your kids. If you were truly concerned for your kids and not so self-serving you wouldn't be here whislting in the dark  . . what did Shakespeare say "The [mommy] Doth Protest too Much"  trying to take care of your big mouth and the fallout- i.e people questioning YOUR character, not Vause's or the exceptional job AARC does.
 :moon:

why don't you sign in and identify yourself you fucking pussy? right now i'm questioning YOUR character. so easy to be an ass when signed on as a guest. and i'll say again...you have no idea what you're talking about. keep on digging.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I used to be Snow White but I drifted.

Offline stina

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2008, 12:09:08 AM »
xxx
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 02:31:56 AM by stina »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2008, 02:16:29 AM »
Heh, I love this. Typical lame assed program intimidation. Now is the time to talk more, talk louder, and refuse to back down.

I think perhaps I'll purchase the URL for AARC as well and donate it to a few willing AARC freedom fighters like this Tami lady to expose the sick inner truth of AARC to a wider audience.

Keep at it ass clowns. You dumbshits will run out of people to out on forums before I run out of money to spend on URLS to make blogs about your lame assed facility.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2008, 03:29:59 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Keep at it ass clowns. You dumbshits will run out of people to out on forums before I run out of money to spend on URLS to make blogs about your lame assed facility.

roflmao . . . .  no problemo!  you are but a wee drip in the ocean of people who know what a fantastic facility AARC is . .  . . . . . ..  yes, keep doing what you need to do to feel . . . .so powerful  
 :blabla:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2008, 03:37:37 PM »
Quote from: "stina"
why don't you sign in and identify yourself you fucking pussy? right now i'm questioning YOUR character. so easy to be an ass when signed on as a guest. and i'll say again...you have no idea what you're talking about. keep on digging.

::poke::   roflmao - uhm.. uh hmmm - when you create a forum of cowards who hide within the internet to launch unbased attacks on others . . uhm . . . you kinda create your world  . . . welcome to it . . I am just participating following your lead . . .  my identity would be in the open if you people were out in the open guided by truth rather than your sick BS   roflmao :jerry:

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2008, 04:19:34 PM »
My given birth name IS seamus so yer point is? .......... ;D
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline stina

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2008, 04:45:31 PM »
Quote from: "stina"

::poke::   roflmao - uhm.. uh hmmm - when you create a forum of cowards who hide within the internet to launch unbased attacks on others . . uhm . . . you kinda create your world  . . . welcome to it . . I am just participating following your lead . . .  my identity would be in the open if you people were out in the open guided by truth rather than your sick BS   roflmao :jerry:

and exactly who are you to decide what is an unbased attack? i haven't seen any proof of any unbased attacks, just fools running their mouths. i am out in the open, i have no problem saying who i am, what program i went to, when i graduated...hide within the internet? give me a break. sounds exactly like what you're doing.

who exactly is "you people"? and if you don't like our "sick BS" then bail. go away. turn the fucking channel. tell your bosses you quit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2008, 09:50:00 PM »
Quote from: "seamus"
and exactly who are you to decide what is an unbased attack? i haven't seen any proof of any unbased attacks, just fools running their mouths. i am out in the open, i have no problem saying who i am, what program i went to, when i graduated...hide within the internet? give me a break. sounds exactly like what you're doing.

who exactly is "you people"? and if you don't like our "sick BS" then bail. go away. turn the fucking channel. tell your bosses you quit.

::OMG::   roflmao . .... you sure are an angry little einstein, aren't ya

first of all - i don't think you have showed up at AARC's door to voice your 'concerns' / 'complaints' have ya? Nope you launch your lies and BS here like a coward ,  exactly like TB and GE.

You are so out in the open - and who are you????????????????????????????????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2008, 09:51:47 PM »

I am happy for you . . uh seamus what a delightful 'birth name'    ???

Offline stina

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2008, 01:32:38 AM »
::OMG::   roflmao . .... you sure are an angry little einstein, aren't ya

first of all - i don't think you have showed up at AARC's door to voice your 'concerns' / 'complaints' have ya? Nope you launch your lies and BS here like a coward ,  exactly like TB and GE.

You are so out in the open - and who are you????????????????????????????????

i haven't lied about anything you silly little troll. you're so ridiculous. if you had an ounce of sense you'd know how stupid that notion is. of a survivor (and yes that's what we are) going back to the program that fucked them up in the first place (mentally and/or physically), knocking on their door and saying "ya, see, i have these concerns and issues with the way you went about 'educating' me, and the whole brainwashing and behavioral modification thing...well i just don't feel right about that...and you know, the 'tough love' group therapy 3 times a week, not to mention all the workshops, well all the yelling had me in a place of total and complete fear during my entire stay. so whatcha say we sit down and have some tea and really talk about all my concerns."

you're on crack if you think that would ever happen. the only beef i have with AARC is that a friend of mine had a kid in there and because she didn't want her other kid involved was shunned and cut off from contact with her son. plus it's straight all over again, simply in another country. and the only reason i'm on this thread in the first place is because someone (possibly you?) named it after my friend and started berating and accusing her of all sorts of shit...abusing her verbally. first of all, HUGE breach in confidentially, and second, what kind of monster comes on here and starts attacking a parent like that. and all in the name of damage control/marketing. you must have no soul whatsoever.

i am angry, but just not for the reasons that you think. seems you're unable to see beyond your little mission here. AND if you're here simply as a "supporter" of ALL the wonderful things AARC has done, why don't you 1. go compile a verifiable list of people who've got anything good to say, & 2. let dean vause fight his own damn battles.

thanks for comparing me to einstein, nice little compliment thrown in with the rest of the garbage you spewed. i'm not quite as smart as him but my iq is close to genius level. so thanks for noticing!

as for who i am, the people on this board who need to know, know, and the friends i have on this board know. as far as what i'll tell you...i'm 33, graduated from rma in 1993, have never tried to mislead anyone, and i've never signed on as guest. im not giving you my full name cause next thing i know there'll be a thread with my name on it and then i'd really have to hunt you down.

cheers!

Offline stina

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2008, 03:01:44 AM »

I am happy for you . . uh seamus what a delightful 'birth name'    ???

seamus is a fabulous name, i like it ... what's your middle name?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2008, 10:45:56 AM »
Seamus makes me think of the song by Pink Floyd:

I was in the kitchen,
Seamus, that's the dog, was outside.
Well, I was in the kitchen,
Seamus, my old hound, was outside.
Well, the sun sinks slowly
But my old hound just sat right down and cried.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2008, 11:44:51 AM »
first of all - i don't think you have showed up at AARC's door to voice your 'concerns' / 'complaints' have ya?

And what does a person get when they do voice concerns/complaints? Are you trying to say they are ever willing to co-operate in anything that is outside their own "rules"?  To work with people's unique situations and come to an agreement that is workable for everyone involved? There is no room for negotiation or compromise! Give me a break!

Their "truth" is the absolute truth.  It is sacred - beyond
questioning.   There is a reverence demanded for the leadership.  They
have ALL the answers.  Only to them is given the revelation of "truth".

The ultimate moral vision becomes the ultimate science and the
person who dares to criticise it, or even think criticism, is immoral,
irreverent and "unscientific".  

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2008, 11:57:14 AM »
you are but a wee drip in the ocean of people who know what a fantastic facility AARC is

What are we going for here? World domination?

:bs:

When it comes to oceans of people, It's safe to say there are MORE people in the world (even our part of the world) who are NOT affiliated.

I do understand your need to keep up the belief though, and your concept of superiority. You wouldn't want to end up an immoral sinner like the rest of us Non-Believers.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2008, 12:28:47 PM »
you must have no soul whatsoever

"Program" will do that to people. Not their fault really. Sad tho.