Author Topic: Tami Brown  (Read 7005 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Tami Brown
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2008, 08:36:33 PM »
Quote from: "iasnf;awo"
Moron.

oooh, ouch, not again . . .   roflmao
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2008, 08:37:51 PM »
Really?  That's the best you can do?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2008, 08:43:41 PM »
Quote from: "naKSNdvui"
Really? That's the best you can do?

yep, that is what happens when you are arguing with an idiot - they take you down to their level and beat you with experience  ;)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2008, 08:52:17 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "naKSNdvui"
Really? That's the best you can do?

yep, that is what happens when you are arguing with an idiot - they take you down to their level and beat you with experience  ;)

"Who" logic . . .

At least "we" can all agree that you're an idiot!

:D

You guys do more for "our side" than you'll ever be able to comprehend.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2008, 10:26:00 PM »

duh . . .  I think the point was that other person was the idiot . . and well, we can definitely consider you to be one, too!    LOL  :wall:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2008, 10:30:14 PM »

duh . . .  I think the point was that other person was the idiot . . and well, we can definitely consider you to be one, too!    LOL  :wall

You guys do more for "our side" than you'll ever be able to comprehend.

There "our side" goes again . . .  whistling in the dark . . .. . . .     :-*

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2008, 08:19:49 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
Yeah.  They send a pretty clear message:  if you complain about us, we'll out you online, post confidential information, defame your charachter, and generally try to do whatever we can to shut you up.  What they don't seem to realize is that their behavior, from a reasonable person's standpoint, is absolutely disgusting.

So psy, what is the confidential information - their names? LOL
they signed the McGill Daily pages and Elliot has penned other bits of BS and penned his name on NON-confidential rants to people.

Mommie Dearest can't shutup about details of her and her kid's lives, here and elsewhere. so where is confidentiality being broken. PLEASE do tell.
Glad you asked...

Her name is the breach.  You connected her story here with what you believe to be her full name (you also did the same with Ajax)...  Not to mention making allegations based on their supposed experiences with AARC only an AARC insider would know.  That's the breach.  It's like this.  If I go to a shrink, have a bad experience, tell my story and complain about it, the shrink comes out and says "that person is X..." that is a breach of confidentiality for the purpose of intimidating a person into silence.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2008, 12:00:23 PM »
Statement from adolescents who are former clients/siblings of AARC:

I've been out of AARC for over 3 years I don't even know my mom anymore, she just hangs around her AARC friends doing all their AARC activities

I was beaten in every one of my host homes

My mom was told she had to kick me out, we have no relationship anymore, I've seen my brother about 3 times in the last 3 years

Parents doing what needs to be done to support their children.

::puke::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2008, 02:43:23 PM »
That's the breach. It's like this. If I go to a shrink, have a bad experience, tell my story and complain about it, the shrink comes out and says "that person is X..." that is a breach of confidentiality for the purpose of intimidating a person into silence.

Actually, it's like this. some one goes to the shrink and thinks they were abused so they go to a public forum, identify the 'psychiatist' and produce a long list of grievances as well as insert some slander based on heresay and then sign their name. Somebody else who has nothing to do with the psychiatrist's business reads those statement in two separate public forums and it doesn't take a mental midget to connect the dots. Anything that the said whiner says outsie of the psychiatrist's office to people unrelated to that experience are also fair game. No breach, no foul, psy.
But you'll  twist it again. ::)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2008, 02:54:03 PM »
Quote from: "A mom"
Statement from adolescents who are former clients/siblings of AARC:

I've been out of AARC for over 3 years I don't even know my mom anymore, she just hangs around her AARC friends doing all their AARC activities

I was beaten in every one of my host homes

My mom was told she had to kick me out, we have no relationship anymore, I've seen my brother about 3 times in the last 3 years

Parents doing what needs to be done to support their children.

::puke::

Dear Mommy Brown:

you sure exert a lot of energy moaning and whining and trying to convince people of abuse and mistreatment, etc. I guess it is  beneficial for your kid that you are obsessed with AARC and focusing on that rather than on the actual wellbeing of your kids. If you were truly concerned for your kids and not so self-serving you wouldn't be here whislting in the dark  . . what did Shakespeare say "The [mommy] Doth Protest too Much"  trying to take care of your big mouth and the fallout- i.e people questioning YOUR character, not Vause's or the exceptional job AARC does.
 :moon:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2008, 12:49:00 PM »
Dear Anon-Guest,

You sure spend a lot of energy moaning and whining about my moaning and whining, while completely avoiding my point that these kids were physically abused at AARC and their parents chose their relationship with AARC over their relationship with their own children.

And don't worry about my kids getting attention, there's lots of me to go around! But thanks for your concern, it means a lot.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2008, 02:23:26 PM »
Quote from: "A mom"
Dear Anon-Guest,

You sure spend a lot of energy moaning and whining about my moaning and whining, while completely avoiding my point that these kids were physically abused at AARC and their parents chose their relationship with AARC over their relationship with their own children.

And don't worry about my kids getting attention, there's lots of me to go around! But thanks for your concern, it means a lot.

Hey Mommie Dearest:
What is the tune you whistle in the dark?    LOL
 ::fullofshit::

Please tell us all about that physical abuse - did they receive 'beatings  daily' ? black eyes, bruises kids limping around frightened and dodging everyone around them for fear of someone smacking them in the head or something  . . roflmao

What I have met  in Calgary and Vancouver are parents and kids who are astounded how close they were able to become as a result of AARC after the years they were dealing with addictions in their home. You just can't make up your sick mind  - TOO MUCH time has to be invested by parents to support and help kids when they bring them to AARC vs not enough time working on recovery along with rest of family /hence close relationship with AARC and kids! You cetrtainly lack any capacity to see what needs to be done while other parents acknowledge it wasn't easy but certainly what they all needed. Bottomline TB, self-examination and recovery is not what you are willing to do, while other adults have the capacity and do it for their kids and family. You thinki I believe you that tthose parents do it and also allow their kid to be phsyically abused. Don't lie and say they never reach a level in AARC where they spend enough time around their kid without counsellors and other clients and where the kid could certainly divulge abuse freely??? WAY too many happy grateful people have gone through there.

And sure - I have no problem writing in to keep saying the stuff I am about AARC just to counter your sick BS!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2008, 09:54:04 PM »

Sounds like a REAL close family to me!

There does come a point in treatment when the kids COULD tell their parents about abuse, but by that time they're convinced that everything and anything that happens to them is for their own good. Progams make sure sure no contact occurs until that time. Not only that, but the parents are convinced that anything the kid tells you that may be the SLIGHTEST bit opposed to treatment is a lie and just our "little con-artists" trying to manipulate us. Parents are actually TOLD to ignore cries or screams coming from the host home bedrooms. Geez, no red flags there hey!

Just to be perfectly clear, I don't have a problem with anyone spending any amount of time on anything they find worthwhile. My point is the fact that the programs LIE about this, and so much more at the onset aka DECEPTIVE MARKETING PRACTICES!

But please go on ... just try to stay on track and address the issues.

:guesswho:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2008, 10:01:16 PM »
Also, where are you finding all these "happy grateful" people who have gone through AARC?

Because, whenever I find people who even know of AARC, it's always something bad. And that's aside from AJAX, his SLF and others here on fornits.

Offline stina

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2008, 11:46:07 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Yeah.  They send a pretty clear message:  if you complain about us, we'll out you online, post confidential information, defame your charachter, and generally try to do whatever we can to shut you up.  What they don't seem to realize is that their behavior, from a reasonable person's standpoint, is absolutely disgusting.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I AND OTHERS HAVE TO TELL YOU SICK FUCKS THAT WE ARE NOT FROM AARC AND NEVER WENT THROUGH THERE BUT HAVE MET LOTS WHO HAVE AND WHO ARE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL TO AN EXCEPTIONALLY RUN CENTRE AND AN EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD MAN - DEAN VAUSE.

SO MOFOs, QUIT LOOKING TO BLAME ARRC PEOPLE FOR EVERYTHING THAT IRRITATES YOU IN YOUR SNIVELLING, PATHETIC LITTLE LIVES.
 :wall:

wow. you sound very sane and not at all mentally impaired. you sir are a beacon for us all.

come off it. and there's no need to shout. this whole forum is about people being able to express themselves and engage in discussions, debates, fights whatever. if there are people who were truly helped by AARC then so be it. if they're allowed to express that then i don't see why opposing views and experiences should upset you this much. why don't YOU simmer down a little bit and allow people to have their own opinions without deciding that their lives are sniveling, little, and/or pathetic. or is that just you projecting? hmmmmm. that would be a shocker.

sick fucks? perhaps, but you're the one reacting like a psycho jackass. and this whole fucking thread pisses me off. i'm friends with tami, we've talked for months and she's a good person. i will not go into details because she has a right to her privacy (although the asshole who started this thread obviously didn't think so) but she had every reason to be worried sick, resentful and full of fear. so back the fuck off that woman. she's a good mother and a good friend. people who don't know what they're talking about should just shut their fucking mouths.

ps...try spell check sometime. comes in handy.
I used to be Snow White but I drifted.