Author Topic: Tami Brown  (Read 7003 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Tami Brown
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2009, 07:34:10 PM »
Quote from: "A mom"
Dear Anon-Guest,

You sure spend a lot of energy moaning and whining about my moaning and whining, while completely avoiding my point that these kids were physically abused at AARC and their parents chose their relationship with AARC over their relationship with their own children.

And don't worry about my kids getting attention, there's lots of me to go around! But thanks for your concern, it means a lot.

. .and you likely chose your relationship with YOURSELF over your own kid??  gag and puke, you are one sick mommy
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2009, 07:37:40 PM »
Quote from: "A mom"
Also, where are you finding all these "happy grateful" people who have gone through AARC?

Because, whenever I find people who even know of AARC, it's always something bad. And that's aside from AJAX, his SLF and others here on fornits.

and your cirlce of people is 'way-wide' isn't it  roflmao. what is the square footage of your local pub. . . uh is is about that wide, right??

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2009, 01:10:03 AM »
AARC is not a branch of the penal system.  AARC claims to provide treatment to people suffering from a disease.  SuperSackofShit Dean Vause sells AARC by equating a wide array of anti-social behaviours with addiction, but breaking the law doesn't make a person a drug addict.  LyingFucker Dean Vause labels whatever he chooses as druggie behavior, just like his mentor Miller Newton.  That allows the CreepyShitpile to take kids with all kinds of problems from run of the mill teenaged defiance to serious mental disorders and call them all addicts.  As he is just a phys ed teacher and not capable of actually treating any disease, he simply takes credit if an adolescent grows out of their unruly behaviour, and blames the disease if they turn out to be murderers.  Either way, he takes the dough and gets his ugly ass-kissing face in the paper.
The whole thing would be hilarious if it didn't cause so much harm to the victims.

As always, fuck you, Vause worshipping assholes.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2009, 03:52:26 AM »
Quote from: "Deanvauseisalyingsackofshit"
. . .  SuperSackofShit Dean Vause   . . .  LyingFucker Dean Vause  . . . CreepyShitpile  . . .  Either way, he takes the dough and gets his ugly ass-kissing face in the paper.
The whole thing would be hilarious if it didn't cause so much harm to the victims . . .As always, fuck you, Vause worshipping assholes.

Written likea true scholar - one of AJX13's proteges . . . just like 'sicktomystomach'/'a mom'

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2009, 01:54:45 PM »
:rocker:
Quote from: "amused but NOt confused"

Written likea true scholar - one of AJX13's proteges . . . just like 'sicktomystomach'/'a mom'

Written like a truly desperate and seriously limited follower of a third-rate evangelizing rip-off artist.  What are you going to do once this blows open and the facts come out?  
"I was a Peer Counselor at a place that charged $50 000 to force kids into AA."  
"Yeah, I had no professional qualifications nor a license, but I performed the psychological manipulation of highly vulnerable adolescents."
"Host homes?  Yeah, we locked the Newcomers in the rooms at night and prevented them from leaving if they chose to do so."  "No, the host homes are not overseen by any regulatory body.  No, we had no legal right to confine anybody in a host home or at the centre."
"The boss?  Well, a lot of people seemed to think he was a psychologist or a medical doctor, but he was just a phys ed teacher and school guidance counselor.  No, he had no profesional qualifications to perform psychological interventions either."
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2009, 05:47:59 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
:rocker:
Quote from: "amused but NOt confused"

Written like a truly desperate and seriously limited follower of a third-rate evangelizing rip-off artist.  What are you going to do once this blows open and the facts come out?  

Desparate ,   and you would say that beee....cause that is what you are, einstein? Desparate about what, I don't have the sick GF that I follow around like a whipped puppy dog trying to make her twisted world untwist when she obviously needs to perpetuate the poor little ol'me stuff. she writes on this site and proves that everytime ya 'hear' from her - need to blame something other than herself for what a wack job she is, was and always will likely be . . .oh ya you have AARC to blame and the obession is the way to keep your relnship intact. . sorry I forgot . . .roflmao

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2009, 08:28:45 PM »
True desperation is permeating all of the AARColytes, as the above post bears out.  
Why do you post on Fornits if the people you're confronting are "wack-jobs" and whipped puppy-dogs?
It's not my fault that you gave your money and your child to a fraud.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992