Author Topic: so long and thanks for all the fish!  (Read 2172 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
so long and thanks for all the fish!
« on: August 18, 2008, 09:52:36 PM »
Well friends and associates It's been a long haul and I have been blessed to know and encounter so many wonderful people in my life. Alas the time has come for me to face my mortality. I am dying. I have a 9 inch tumor growing behind my heart. I have four tumors in my lung and a tumor on my left adrenal that was cancer and removed. Sadly the one on my heart is inoperable and is growing about 1 inch per month. I had while in STRAIGHT Pheochromocytoma, cancer of the endocrine system and if I had been seen by a real doctor and a simple blood test performed I wouldn't be going through this right now. The Pheo burnt out but not before it spread. My lungs are week from the asbestos that I was exposed too 24 7 for over three years. If you were in cattleman I suggest that you get tested.
I'm writing because I wanted to say good bye and that its been a real adventure with a lot of you. I am also writing because there were people I hurt in STRAIGHT and I am SO SORRY. I am not sure I'll se you in person so if at all possible I ask you to forgive me. As for the Straightlings that hurt me I forgive you.
Mr Sembler Betty Miller Mrs Hunt Ms peterson, Chris cassler, Guidry yost star dahl and the rest of you that were on staff  that willingly and with malice caused harm to me and my fellow captives.
I WILL NEVER FORGET! You took my youth and because you warehoused me in a naziesque concentration camp I will die so you now have taken my time to grow old.  
It is sad that you took money to kill us, some quicker than others.
I would ask that God have mercy on your soul but you deserve no mercy and I hope that you suffer every pain I now suffer I hope you loose so much weight people don't know you by sight I hope your hair falls out and that you have difficulty breathing and your intestines shut down  and that you can't eat and that you vomit blood and you loose time and that your days a racked with pain MRI and CAT's Lumbar punctures and IV sticks and told that you too will die soon I hope and pray that you suffer as I do now. I hope when you lie in waste and you are at deaths door you fear that you will be in hell I hope you live long enough to suffer for all of us living and dead.
and when you die I hope your are not mourned but that your death is celebrated and that people mark your grave with a sign showing that you lay in waste and you wasted your life and that you ruined the lives of thousands.
Now that this is public I implore straightlings to get tested and to SUE THE FUCK OUT OF THEM.
When I die My dr. has promised an autopsy and findings that will place STRAIGHT fully responsible for my death. This opens the door for you, statutes are 1 year from discovery. My autopsy tumors and findings are willed to you straightlings.
So there you are.
I'm back in the US I've finished my advanced directives my will is done. I am taking off to travel the USA until I am too sick. when the time comes I and my father are going to taiwan so I can go out where I came in. completing my full circle
I wish you all health and happiness
And I wish you peace
Samantka M Monroe
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: so long and thanks for all the fish!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 10:05:00 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
It is sad that you took money to kill us, some quicker than others.
Well said, and it's sad to read your post. May all your last days be good ones.

Offline slynch2112

• View Profile
    • http://tridisha.com
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 03:27:45 AM »
This is scary - and sad. I don't know who you are, I was a KIDS of NJ survivor - its been 14 years now, and I have health issues resulting from there as well. Luckily not nearly as life threatening, but I do live with chronic pain every second of my life, and I am dependent on the drugs they so eloquently condemned, just to get out of bed and live my life every day (drugs gave me my life back that KIDS stole from me! - isn't that sad - I'm on methadone and morphine for fibromyalgia pain).

Things like this make me want to cry - they really did a job on all of us, didn't they.

I will be happy when the Semblers and Newtons and Vauses of the world get held accountable for what they did...

one question:

Will they have to write an MI about it?
--
Siobhan Lynch
CAFETY Board of Advisors
Parent, Systems Administrator, Programmer, Child Rights Activist, Sex Freedom Activist, GLBT Activist
A Proud Autistic Parent of an Autistic Child.

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 10:52:18 AM »
Goddammit, where do I begin?  Kinda hard to post a response to something like your post, Samantha, what you say is about as heavy as it gets.

My sympathy goes out to you, as my hate goes out to those who helped precipitate your suffering.

I'm going to join Froderick in wishing you the best, and that your remaining days be good ones.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 11:16:51 PM »
I appreciate the time we've spent together in person and in spirit. It will live on forever Sammie, trust me. I really wish things could be different. I'll never forget that time you blasted Seeber right in his face in front of hundreds of people at TD Waterhouse 9-11-03, and layin all those fliers out at the school conference in Virginia. I'm not religious, but God bless you anyway!  :hug:

RG
(William)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 07:40:20 AM »
Wow, I'm so sorry Sammie.  Please know that you're in my thoughts.  I remember well the DC trip.  Remember that the impact you've made on people and the light you've helped shed lasts long after you're gone.  And I personally will make sure that Miller Newton hears your name on a regular basis.  Take good care of yourself and know that we're all pulling for you.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 08:03:46 AM »
Sammie - pls call me.  

Mike

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 03:02:53 AM »
Samantha, Namaste

Thankyou.  We never met but spoke on the phone once and I know your story from reading your posts.I remember the pictures of you handing out fliers to people at the Semblers Holocaust gig, couple years ago.  Woof wrote about it here, somewhere. Thankyou for taking action.  I know you've been a fighter.  I have hope. Though I recognize the signs...

and when we finally triumph you'll be there

I hope you get back to Taiwan.  And I hope you take a good book, and meet interesting people who will show you kindness and I wish you adventure and discovery.  Take great care of yourself.  You will be in my thoughts.  Namaste. The Goddess is in you.

(pirate)
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2008, 04:00:59 PM »
Damn Sammie. I'm at a loss right now.

I will say, I hope you enjoy your time with your father and traveling. If you come up this way, drop me a note.  I'm very glad to have had the opportunity to meet you down in St. Pete.  My thoughts are with you.
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2008, 11:33:05 PM »
My lungs are week from the asbestos that I was exposed too 24 7 for over three years. If you were in cattleman I suggest that you get tested.

I am so sorry to hear this. Bad enough you were locked up for 3 years, but exposed to something deadly to boot! Excellent advice to those who were there (getting tested), I hope those who are aware can contact others who were there.

I have you in my heart, and I wish you only the best from here onwards ...

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
voo-doo chile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2008, 10:54:59 PM »
I will always love this board for heartfelt sincerity, despite my never-ending antics on this board. My only hope is to have made someone spit coffee on their monitor, or laugh at loud at my idiocy...

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2008, 11:35:53 PM »
I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry. And I'm gonna get tested.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline iamartsy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2008, 04:08:43 AM »
I don't know you, but this post sure scares me. I have lungs problems that worsened greatly after my stay at Timberlawn. I guess I need to discuss this with my doctor. There are no cancer cells, I have been checked x3. Definitely inflammatory cells, though.

I am sorry. I wish I had more to say. I guess this is a wake up call to all of us.

Iamartsy

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2008, 09:34:11 PM »
Sammy,

I too am at a loss for words....I never met you but I want to thank you...you were one of the first, if not the first, survivor to go public 20 years later. For that I thank you....I am grateful that you and some other survivors paved the way for more survivors to speak out as well.  One day we will have justice, one day we will all be free, one day they WILL pay dearly for what they have done.....I am not sure when but it will happen. And when your time comes, rest easy knowing that many of us will never stop fighting them!
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell