Author Topic: insomnia sucks  (Read 890 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
insomnia sucks
« on: August 10, 2008, 05:45:31 AM »
yeah it does. i have been up for 48 hours. My bf and friends took salvia but i was scared. They're all asleep and I'm on this crappy forum.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: insomnia sucks
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 09:39:34 AM »
Salvia is incredibly intense; you are wise to be careful. It's no goddam "party drug" by any means, so have respect! (It wouldn't have helped you fall asleep.. so stop kicking yourself for not trying it.) If you do try it, do it with a 'babysitter' present to make sure you don't hurt yourself while the effects are hitting you. It's over in about 5-10 minutes. No one has ever died or anything from it, so there is nothing to fear but the fear itself. Look at it the same way you'd look at a roller coaster ride. Don't go on it drunk, and stay 'strapped in.'

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 10:04:40 AM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Salvia is incredibly intense; you are wise to be careful. It's no goddam "party drug" by any means, so have respect! (It wouldn't have helped you fall asleep.. so stop kicking yourself for not trying it.) If you do try it, do it with a 'babysitter' present to make sure you don't hurt yourself while the effects are hitting you. It's over in about 5-10 minutes. No one has ever died or anything from it, so there is nothing to fear but the fear itself. Look at it the same way you'd look at a roller coaster ride. Don't go on it drunk, and stay 'strapped in.'

yes. When my friend did it he thought someone was guiding him into a raft and taking him on a ride. He motioned to me to "stay there" he's just "going over here for awhile." Then he slumped down in his chair, in the proces of slumping he had his raft jouney.

I think saliva produces the most intense hallucinations of any drug available(not to mention legal) though I'm no expert.

i actually would never do saliva because I know I would react ...unpredictably. In fact, I don't do any drugs for that reason..which is kinda sad, as i think drugs  are healing.

Offline iamartsy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 02:13:29 AM »
Definitely sucks. Been having it for weeks now. But am sleepy so hopefully will have a night without nightmares and lots of sleep.