Author Topic: AARC's Congenital Disease  (Read 7087 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: AARC's Congenital Disease
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2008, 03:30:31 AM »
take a valium or something  LOL

vinny can take care of himself. and i didn't deny i give back what is so freely given . as for the rest of your post . . .i couldn't be bothered right now.

Need to get back to writing my memoirs tonight

catch up with you kind folks later

oh VINNY, that doesn't mean i'm quitting in a tantrum. it means i have better things to be doing right now and should get back to them

bye bye
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2008, 03:35:09 AM »
Looking forward, as always, to observing the antics of one of the Wiz's true believers.  'Bye for now.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 03:56:51 AM by ajax13 »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2008, 03:41:40 AM »
Quote from: "vinny' favourite guest"
i didn't deny i give back what is so freely given

You see attacking others as giving back?  As long as you see it as having a good ultimate goal of showing others your "truth", right?  Sometimes you have to tell a harsh reality, right?  (but how do you know the reality of somebody else's life?)

as for the rest of your post . . .i couldn't be bothered right now.

Well.  Think about what I wrote.  Maybe you'll see thigns differently.  Maybe not.  I'd appreciate your input either way.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 03:57:16 AM by psy »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2008, 05:55:52 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "vin and psy's fav guest"

Now why?  Is it to help these two sick druggies (as you see it) to take the first step and realize how sick in the head they both are?  Feel you're getting much with vinegar so far?  See.  Problem is it doesn't work very well outside of a confined environment, now does it? People can switch the screen off, people can take a break.  The same isn't true of the inside of a program where you not only have to listen, but accept and admit to the most humiliating of trumped up confessions (of course, you see this as breaking through DENIAL (didn't even notice I am lying)).  What you don't realize, is that just like torture, people will say anything to make it stop...  What you don't realize is that once that same stigma becomes a badge of pride, a war scar, that same humliating fiction becomes part of one's identity.  It's only natural.  It's the only way to be accepted in such an enviornment.  You don't "identify", you adapt to the environment and become who you must be to survive.  You learn to see yourself as somehow damaged, but the only one able to help others who you see that way.  Only problem is that you learn to see all others that way (despite the facts or lack of due process).  You see what you want to see.  You can't accept the possibility that others can choose to live differently than you and that choice is valid, or that their lives are healthy.  Accepting as such goes against the very core of the beliefs you adopted as your identity and view of the world around you.

You're either with the program, or you're sick?  Program is the only salvation, right?

Am I right?

Let me put it this way - nope

While reading that i could almost see you twisting around in the weeds, there psy . . plus 'torture' is an incredible word to use for that but you and vinny et.al. seem to need to take it to that level..
let me ask you this question - why are their hundreds of people that have gone through there that don't report being tortured like poor vinny's patient does?  Ms special, ya know?

and PS, i don't think i have ever said i came here to help 'druggies'

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2008, 01:16:20 PM »
Why do you use the colloquial "ya" instead of "you" when you post?  Are you incapable of conveying your point simply with the content of what you're posting, and thus feel compelled to demonstrate emphasis by phonetically spelling your corruption of that particular pronoun?
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2008, 04:30:24 PM »
LOL

ooohhhh  ouch . . that was just like the torture your poor 'spouse' experienced at AARC    ouch  vinny

don't be soo mean

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2008, 04:34:38 PM »
I assume that since you know what my wife did and didn't experience in All About Receiving Cash, that you were involved in the crimes.  Unless of course you know nothing about it, and are simply here fulfilling a compulsion to please the Leader by attacking any who would question him.

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2008, 04:39:34 PM »
roflmao  even more . . i just about spit my coffee out laughing at that one

Noticed you started another flattering thread about Vause again.  hmmmm i am sure he is out enjoying his family while you are at it again. In fact maybe I'll give them a call and see what they are up to since i am in town this weekend.

i have got to tell him about the swift current bronco accusations . . . JUST too bloody funny

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2008, 04:44:47 PM »
Still curious as to how you know what my spouse did or didn't experience in All About Receiving Cash.  As to the Wiz's claim to former sporting glory, by all means demonstrate something that proves me wrong. 

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2008, 05:12:49 PM »
out enjoying his family

Especially its younger members.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2008, 05:41:51 PM »
By family, do you mean all former prisoners and their associated sibs and parents?

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2008, 01:41:20 AM »
roflmao  AGAIN

nope,  his happy healthy family is not something that pedobear and vinny would comprehend.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2008, 02:28:29 AM »
Quote from: "vinny's fav guest"
Let me put it this way - nope

While reading that i could almost see you twisting around in the weeds, there psy

I don't get the reference.  Never heard that phrase before. Is it a canuck thing?
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2008, 01:11:15 PM »
This lady is in trouble.  I hope the Wiz rolls out in the AARC van to pick her up and get her under the immediate supervision of a fourteen-year-old oldcomer and accompanying peer counsellor.

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2008, 05:30:39 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
This lady is in trouble.  I hope the Wiz rolls out in the AARC van to pick her up and get her under the immediate supervision of a fourteen-year-old oldcomer and accompanying peer counsellor.

What are you on about now, vinny? you looking for another sick woman to run your life? seems you have your hands full right now!!
I found the articles your mother-in-law wrote about her daughter's history very interesting. Seem that her criminal behaviour was clearly happening before their family ever heard about AARC . But those facts are not important to you, I know. they might be important to all the people you are trying to turn against AARC.