Author Topic: AARC's Congenital Disease  (Read 7123 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: AARC's Congenital Disease
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2008, 06:32:07 PM »
What's sad and sick is the AARC crap in this thread. I think most of the regulars have just stepped back and let you ig yourselves a hole. I'm inclined to agree, but I gotta throw this in:

PARENTS!

THESE ARE REAL PROGRAMMIES! THESE PEOPLE REALLY WANT CONTROL OF YOUR CHILDREN!!! This is no joke, no bullshit. These people really do think this way. This really is how they WILL treat your kids. This isn't some game, or even trolling as it is commonly known. These sick fucks REALLY BELIEVE child abuse and psychological help are one and the same.

What more proof do you need?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2008, 06:58:17 PM »
nope, more like toxic sick little night creatures who can not take the truth so run and hide! but first come out for a bit to try to appear wounded and benevolent.

I love the MANY people I have met that have gone through AARC who are healthy, happy, genuine individuals not the few like yourself and your buddies who don't confront anything directly.  Vinny and his victim  - they make outlandish allegations but never come forward and actually confront AARC and VAuse face to face. I know him well enough that he would listen with respect and try to help to resolve the situation even though most people would sooner kick people like both of them to the curb - he would be likely be willing to address anything she had to say - but nope she sent out Vinny and he writes all his invective full of baseless lies and ridiculous interpretations and allegations, mistruths and . . well comedy of information that he can't understand - the best being Vause has never played with Swift Current Broncos as a teen .

But of course several hundred health happy people are all wrong and Vinny and godzilla are the aggrieved and enlighten and she almost tried to sound evangelistic! They will continue to run down the "AARColyte" hundreds insisting they are part of some cult to suit there sick agenda.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2008, 07:48:39 PM »
Look, I don’t mean harm to anyone.  I am just doing what my girlfriend tells me to.  I never attended AARC or had any schooling past highschool, so what personal motivation would I have to attack this place and Vause.  My girlfriend calls him the “Wiz” and she says she was raped while there (although many say it was a boyfriend of sorts or relationship gone bad)  and I am just trying to lash out in her defense.    She has been really proud of me the way I have taken on everyone and protected her honor which makes me feel good inside, like I have a purpose in life now.  I have tried to convince her to speak out against them but she refuses, I believe these things really happened to her and she rarely lies except when she gets these intense needs to draw attention to herself which doesn’t happen too often.  So all of this doesn’t interfere with our relationship.
Anyway, I realize the “wiz” has a valid degree from an accredited university and the study is fairly solid but I am honor bound to keep trying to tear him and AARC down a notch.  So I will be sticking around as long as it pleases, That special lady, in my life.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2008, 09:46:55 AM »
Ajax, I have read some of your posts and you just act so angry and don’t want to listen to anyone.  Supporting your ladyfriend is a good thing but your actions are not healthy and will not help her.  You know this already based on your last post, Your anger will just grow if you continue this way.  Try to do some positive things with her like go to the movies or out to dinner.  You should not have to constantly please her by yelling at people on the internet or there is something wrong with your relationship.  If she doesn’t want to go to the police with this information it should tell you something or is a red flag and you might want to talk to her and try to find out why she is really angry with AARC, maybe she is just angry with herself and is using you. 
You both should talk and do something together that is positive, this isn’t healthy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2008, 10:32:17 AM »
ditto on last guest
both ajax and his girl friend are in a very sick relationship and need help.
this is not about dean vause and AARC or vinny's fav guest
they need help individually with themselves

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2008, 04:22:53 PM »
Dumbasses, that's not Ajax's post.  It's someone trying to make it seem like it's Ajax, by using an upper case "I" in place of a number 1 in the "13" part of his name.

It's very telling the lengths that AARC and it's supporters will go to discredit anyone who dares to criticize AARC or Vause.  Another sign of a dangerous cult.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2008, 09:45:57 PM »
Awwww, you had to ruin it!

First post in this thread is about program insanity and the next four responses completely prove my point. I was hoping for more.

I'm still wondering who's winning the competition between Ajax and Zen. Ajax's troll is more vicious and imaginative, but Zen's troll is more persistent even if it does play only one tune.

This latest salvo puts Ajax a bit ahead, though.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2008, 09:46:41 PM »
*First post on this PAGE.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2008, 10:26:44 PM »
Quote from: "Anonymous"
I'm still wondering who's winning the competition between Ajax and Zen. Ajax's troll is more vicious and imaginative, but Zen's troll is more persistent even if it does play only one tune.

They're both doing an effective job if they're getting attacked so much.  Keep it up Ajax, Zen.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2008, 12:44:16 AM »
sure, psy thye are doing a stand up job - not describing the "torture", playing victim and saviour and demonstrating what a pathetically sick relationship they are in - kudos to them!! 
roflmao

PS -  we knew ajax would never write what someone in his camp thought would be good fun to post and of course all the "AARColytes"  get blamed. so convenient

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2008, 12:51:12 AM »
Quote from: "vinny's fav guest"
sure, psy thye are doing a stand up job - not describing the "torture", playing victim and saviour and demonstrating what a pathetically sick relationship they are in - kudos to them!! 
roflmao

If all that is true, why are you here?  Surely it can't be to offer help, and if it is, does your variety of "help" come in the form of cutting others down and calling them sick regardless of any lack of first hand knowledge you might have over their personal lives?  If that is your concept of "help", I can see how others can see it as "abuse", or even "torture" under the right circumstances.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2008, 03:01:01 AM »
another that would like me to leave. guess that is why I'll stay.

if providing the truth is a crime then charge me. i am staying to join the others that would like to see the truth posted here rather than the ludicrous stuff Vinny/ajax and co. post on AARC, Vause and his education.
re: no first hand knowledge - i think reading their post is pretty well the 1st hand knowledge .

Hilarious that you would accuse me of cutting people down - that is Vinny's mission in life  . . uhm have you read what he has written about Vause , to "joshy", to the who to name a few. So, i don't think i really stand out very much in fact that seems to be the game plan here. I am so surprised you haven't picked up on that . . . . well i'll leave that alone rather than surmising why you 'missed' that.

and psy, you think some one is being 'tortured' by me . . . the lengths to which you'll go to accuse others of the very thing you guys do here . . BUT 'torture' the way you guys throw that word around is hilarious.

I would like to know exactly how people were"tortured" in AARC - but I am sure we'll never get a complete answer or the truth on that either.

Funny how there is a waiting list for people to get in to AARC and they have had to expand so people can get in there to be "tortured"  explain that one  paleez

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2008, 03:13:39 AM »
I haven't seen anyone who wants you to leave.  This forum has proven to be a vital resource to demonstrate to people just how nuts you AARColytes are.  You did however, say you were leaving several times, but all you've done is change your name a half dozen times.  I will say that reading a few internet posts before diagnosing my wife as sick is much more comprehensive than the diagnosis used by AARC at the time of her intake.  Can you read tarot cards too?
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2008, 03:19:04 AM »
only in your mind did i say i was leaving a couple times . . but what the heck the truth is not something you think is important.

oh no it is not just the internet posts, i think there were a couple news articles written about her - didn't her mother describe the hell she put her family through . .but that probabl doesn't coun, hey Vin . . in you world . .right.. 15 yr old girls always get convicted of armed robbery

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2008, 03:24:41 AM »
Quote from: "vin and psy's fav guest"
another that would like me to leave. guess that is why I'll stay.

Why are you here in the first place?  You claim it is to provide truth but you spend ample amounts of time simply attacking others on a personal level.  Why?

Hilarious that you would accuse me of cutting people down - that is Vinny's mission in life

Blame shifting?  We're talking about you here, pal.  Did you or did you not attack Ajax and his girl personally?  I can quote you if you'd like, but I don't think it's necessary as all one need to do is scroll up.

Now why?  Is it to help these two sick druggies (as you see it) to take the first step and realize how sick in the head they both are?  Feel you're getting much with vinegar so far?  See.  Problem is it doesn't work very well outside of a confined environment, now does it? People can switch the screen off, people can take a break.  The same isn't true of the inside of a program where you not only have to listen, but accept and admit to the most humiliating of trumped up confessions (of course, you see this as breaking through DENIAL (didn't even notice I am lying)).  What you don't realize, is that just like torture, people will say anything to make it stop...  What you don't realize is that once that same stigma becomes a badge of pride, a war scar, that same humliating fiction becomes part of one's identity.  It's only natural.  It's the only way to be accepted in such an enviornment.  You don't "identify", you adapt to the environment and become who you must be to survive.  You learn to see yourself as somehow damaged, but the only one able to help others who you see that way.  Only problem is that you learn to see all others that way (despite the facts or lack of due process).  You see what you want to see.  You can't accept the possibility that others can choose to live differently than you and that choice is valid, or that their lives are healthy.  Accepting as such goes against the very core of the beliefs you adopted as your identity and view of the world around you.

You're either with the program, or you're sick?  Program is the only salvation, right?

Am I right?