Author Topic: Wizard of Vause not a psychologist?  (Read 5553 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Re: Wizard of Vause not a psychologist?
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2008, 11:07:21 PM »
Do you have a big V tatooed on your forehead?  I knew that the Wiz ripped off Miller Newton, but I didn't know that the AARC followers were emulating the Manson family.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2008, 12:38:01 AM »
uhm . . no I don't go around whining about torture and abuse that never happend so don't need one, thanks.

Vinny, you know nothing of D. Vause. Anything you say here is based on your wife's resentments, nothin more and nothing less.

I cracks me up how you and others go on about Vause thinking Miller-Newton is a mentor to him. It was the farthest thing from it. But you of course think you know something different, which is NEVER the truth.
Vause's model is based on his PhD and if it emulates M-Newton's model it is because it emulates other similar models because these methods exist in the adolescent addiction treatment literature. THe only thing Vasue learned from Miller-Newton was that Miller-Newton was one sick man who tried to screw him over. Any of the AARC people that came from Kids can verify that - i.e Janne Holmgren

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2008, 02:50:45 AM »
How telling that the Wiz's complaint about Newton is not that he abused children, but rather that he shafted the Wiz.  As to ol' Janne, she knows better than to poke her head out of her foxhole right now. 
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2008, 03:11:16 AM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
How telling that the Wiz's complaint about Newton is not that he abused children, but rather that he shafted the Wiz.  As to ol' Janne, she knows better than to poke her head out of her foxhole right now. 

oh excuse me, i didn't mention EVERYTHING for little Vinny. Geez, i think he noticed that and kinda is why he felt screwed over as well. he respected the guy until he went down there and really saw what was going on plus Miller-newton and his crew tried to really fuck him around when he tried to do something about it, vinny honey. you want the TRUE picture why don't you really do your homework, it might help. and doing you homework entails asking the source not your wife
 . . .  so janne h needs to keep her head in a foxhole . . and that would be because . . . . . vinny and his lunatic are on her as well?  i have a feeling you two don't mean very much to her but please do tell. . . i love the belly laughs

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2008, 03:17:51 AM »
After a year and a half of working in a child torture facility that was ripping off donors, parents, private insurance companies and US Medicaid, the Wiz tried to do something about it?  Sandi Levy Barbero took four days to leave Kids, and write reports to State agencies.  Janne is, as she has been since leaving Kids, free to do what her conscience tells her.  I'm not sure why I would mean anything to her.  Strange comment.

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2008, 03:24:45 AM »
  As to ol' Janne, she knows better than to poke her head out of her foxhole right now. 

uhm . . not any stranger than that one

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2008, 03:28:11 AM »
Maybe not.  It's not Janne's fault that the Wiz put her in charge of his prisoners at All About Receiving Cash.

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2008, 06:00:36 AM »
After a year and a half of working in a child torture facility that was ripping off donors, parents, private insurance companies and US Medicaid, the Wiz tried to do something about it?  Sandi Levy Barbero took four days to leave Kids, and write reports to State agencies.  Janne is, as she has been since leaving Kids, free to do what her conscience tells her.  I'm not sure why I would mean anything to her.  Strange comment.

Interesting time period you pulled out of your magic hat of mistruths - 1.5 years, where did you ever get that from?  never mind i realize you just embellish and make things up out of your world as you go / get fed stuff from Ms special. BTW, she never did come back and define the "torture" did she

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2008, 06:03:44 AM »
Maybe not.  It's not Janne's fault that the Wiz put her in charge of his prisoners at All About Receiving Cash.

and that fits into the discussion . . how?

you would have really struggled in any post secondary education. i am glad for you that you didn't drop any money trying

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2008, 01:13:20 PM »
Why do you have any sentiment with regard to how I spend my money?  Have you developed an internal relationship with me?  By the way, it's a fact that the Wiz spent a year and a half working for criminal Miller Newton in a quack facility, as it is also true that Social Worker Sandi Levy Barbero spent four days in the same place and went to the authorities.  Only the Wiz knows for sure why he stayed until KCW went rotten.

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2008, 04:35:41 PM »
do't read too much into it, vin. you are twisted up enough. your mind seems to snatch at random things in such an odd way.you mustreally fuind that unsettling. maybe that's why you need to be obsessed with Vause and AARC . . .who  knows but it is not going to lead to anything positive,  ever! so enjoy what you can,

also, trying to make fun of me REALLY amuses me more

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2008, 04:46:06 PM »
I never thought that the Wiz's year and a half working in a child torture facility that was funded by defrauding parents, charities and the government was a random thing. 

Canadian West."