Author Topic: Wizard of Vause not a psychologist?  (Read 5606 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Wizard of Vause not a psychologist?
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2008, 04:29:16 PM »
their  (it's "there", not "their"..."their" is possessive) is more expertise in the clinical treatment of adolescents for substance abuse at AARC than any other facility in Canada and parts of the States  AND it has a track record to PROVE that . . .

Ah geez thanks orly - you are just so kind, i didn't know that . . . idiot. and you missed some other spelling mistakes too . .but let's get bak to how no person on this site that trashes AARC can provide any evidence that AARC preforms and has demonstrated positive treatement outcomes for the majority of its clients.

The exceptions are the ones that like to make-up storeis of abuse and mind-control and other interesting BS because they like to blame everythin outside of them for their being unhappy little campers that prefer to continue to smoke dope and drink and run other people down that didn't continue to hold their hands long enough after treatment.

Incidentally - what was the chick's name that is crying rape 'I was raped while at AARC' and that didn't report it and who dated the same guy after treatment. I heard he dumped her - she was really innovative in trying to get back at him and blaming AARC for her inability to hang on to the guy.
And how was AARC suppose to deal with that - alot of the grievances against AARC by people like AJAX have to do with AARC's control over people and yet they expect AARC to be controlling their life after treatment.  Funny how un-educasted morons can come up with BS claims against a treatment centre.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2008, 04:37:30 PM »
Quote from: "honoured guest"
no person on this site that trashes AARC can provide any evidence that AARC preforms and has demonstrated positive treatement outcomes for the majority of its clients.

You're right.  No person on this site can provide any evidence that AARC pREforms (I'll let that one go) and has demonstrated positive treatment outcomes for the majority of it's client.  Jesus!  Do you even know what you're saying?

The exceptions are the ones that like to make-up storeis of abuse and mind-control and other interesting BS because they like to blame everythin outside of them for their being unhappy little campers that prefer to continue to smoke dope and drink and run other people down that didn't continue to hold their hands long enough after treatment.

But of course!  Anyone who dares question the *great and powerful Wiz* MUST be a druggie.  Gee.  Where have we heard that before?

Incidentally - what was the chick's name that is crying rape 'I was raped while at AARC' and that didn't report it and who dated the same guy after treatment. I heard he dumped her - she was really innovative in trying to get back at him and blaming AARC for her inability to hang on to the guy.

You're really innovative in amusing yourself at the expense of a rape victim.  How proud you must be.

And how was AARC suppose to deal with that - alot of the grievances against AARC by people like AJAX have to do with AARC's control over people and yet they expect AARC to be controlling their life after treatment.  Funny how un-educasted morons can come up with BS claims against a treatment centre.

Wow.  The absolute stupidity and blind ignorance of that statement is beyond words.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2008, 05:12:09 PM »
Oddly enough, honored guest has brought up another rape case from AARC to which I have never referred on this site.  I have met that young lady too.  I've met three women who were sexually assaulted while in AARC's care.  The one honored guest referred to was brutally ssexually assaulted by a staffer.  Another was raped in the centre, and my spouse was sexually assaulted by her male oldcomer after the Wiz entrusted her to the care of a teenaged AARC client due to a shortage of female host homes.  It was more important that she be under the control of an AARColyte than that she be safe.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2008, 07:21:44 PM »
I really enjoy the anal-ness ajax. I won't bother corerecting my typos JUST to irritate you .

so why did your spouse date the so-called rapist after treatment??  Must have been brutal. I guess it was for him, cuz he dumped her.

I have sympathy for TRUE rape victims - not those that lie about it. In fact those that lie about it, which are the ones you are speaking of, truly piss me off because they make it all the worse for true rape victims to seek and get justice.

If those kind of rapes happened at AARC it would NEVER get past all the "snitching" that you speak of. BUt more realistically, the treatment population would be very contaminated and would not have the SUCCESS it has . . . aside from the people . . .I just described. There are LOTS (the majority) of examples of very bright healthy people LIKE "Natalie Oldcomer" that has a Master degree in clincial counselling. A degree you would likely be unable to see the value of since your education (which we still haven't heard about) tells us what is and is not credible.

"Wow.  The absolute stupidity and blind ignorance of that statement is beyond words."

Oh do explain - you expect treatment outcome time frames to extend way beyond anything in the research literature - I would say that is based on absolute stupidity and blind ignorance beyond words!!  but hey, this is all about Ajax putting his shit on everyone else. If you weren't so busy ranting and raving to anyone that will listen to  about your wife's lies then you JUST might be able to see how ridiculous you are, hon.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2008, 07:40:06 PM »
I really enjoy the anal-ness ajax. I won't bother corerecting my typos JUST to irritate you .

It's alright.  You're not the first un=educated soul to come out of AARC.  Unfortunately, you won't be the last.

Classy and classic.....mocking, humiliating, degrading tones.    Sounds like something a staff member would say during a rap.

I have sympathy for TRUE rape victims - not those that lie about it. In fact those that lie about it, which are the ones you are speaking of, truly piss me off because they make it all the worse for true rape victims to seek and get justice.

And you know she's lying because....................

If those kind of rapes happened at AARC it would NEVER get past all the "snitching" that you speak of.

Don't be so naive.  Are you serious?

BUt more realistically, the treatment population would be very contaminated and would not have the SUCCESS it has . . . aside from the people . . .I just described. There are LOTS (the majority) of examples of very bright healthy people LIKE "Natalie Oldcomer" that has a Master degree in clincial counselling. A degree you would likely be unable to see the value of since your education (which we still haven't heard about) tells us what is and is not credible.

The only credentials that are relevant are that of those who claim to be treating children.

Oh do explain - you expect treatment outcome time frames to extend way beyond anything in the research literature - I would say that is based on absolute stupidity and blind ignorance beyond words!!  but hey, this is all about Ajax putting his shit on everyone else. If you weren't so busy ranting and raving to anyone that will listen to  about your wife's lies then you JUST might be able to see how ridiculous you are, hon.

What?  Who do you think you're speaking to?     ROFL!

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2008, 10:53:34 AM »
My spouse did not date the young man who sexually abused her.  This incident was not only reported, my spouse was placed on Zero Club after reporting it.  The male oldcomer who committed this act later admitted in AARC while doing his steps.  AARC's response was to force my spouse into signing a form stating that she had fabricated her story, and that of two other assaults by oldcomers in host homes.  The young woman to whom you referred, who was raped by a staffer, is not my spouse.  Natalie Oldcomer, by the way, allowed herself to be placed in an adolescent treatment centre when she was over twenty-one.  That doesn't seem too healthy to me.  By the way, as I have never referred to the rape by the staffer until you brought it up, how is it that you know about this episode? 
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 11:44:11 AM by ajax13 »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2008, 05:32:25 PM »
Quote from: "WHO, what, where?"
he spent 5 years of study on "clinical research into Adolescent Addiction" and then  wrote a 4 volume dissertation on it - ya complete moron.

Where?

Duh, while he was enrolled in the PhD program for 5 year. I know you never got that close to doing a PhD so you don't understand - you don't sit in a f** classroom anymore. you spend years working on you own being accountable to a committee who makes sure you are meeting the objectives of your PhD goals. so, in answer to you question - earth?
If you had gone to University you would understand the level of expertise that would give him.

Which campus did he *go* to?
see answer above - in your world he should have his toe on a university campus??? and that is because . . . . ?

He also spent 5 years before that running adolescent addiction programs for kids in Saskatchewan in Kamsak and North Battleford.

The names of the facilities and dates of service please.
For two separate high schools and one in Kamsak and the other in North Battleford - go see if he was on staff at those in the 80's ya idiot. there should only be one high school in Kamsak and one or two in North Battleford.

Get some information straight!

You made a punny.

Ya, and I mentioned that in another post cuz it was kinda a funny for all you little straight-lover people

I am sooooo curious now, what DO you DO for a living - it can not require intellect

What does that have to do with anything?

AS is consistently demonstarted in these threads - if Ajax or several others had any kind of university training they wouldn't expect or want to know such stupid things  as above.

SO, yes knowing if someone has any university education at even a bare minimum has a lot to do with understanding why Ajax and others keep asserting such ridiculous things about what is required from a PhD program / university / whether or not someone sits "on campus" while they do their research for a PhD. That is about as stupid as insisting that they not be able to take books out of the library, they are only allowed to do "their research" while sitting in a library on a university campus otherwise 'it doesn't count'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vasue while collecting books and articles from universities around the globe. He read it ALL and synthesized it into his work while implementing his model that happened to use methods like other well established and clinically sound treatment centres. If you want to know what these are refer to his dissertation - just be aware it is four volumes long and ANYONE can look it up because it is listed with the Masters and PhDs of all students world-wide who have been awarded a Masters or PhD from a credible university in North Amreica, Europe etc. etc.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2008, 05:45:34 PM »
Quote from: "No you di'nt"

It's alright.  You're not the first un=educated soul to come out of AARC.  Unfortunately, you won't be the last.

Didn't go through AARC - not an addict also have more education than you have dearr, sorry i ddidn't spend as much typing in typing class like all the UN-educated treatment drop-outs standing behind Vincent

Classy and classic.....mocking, humiliating, degrading tones.    Sounds like something a staff member would say during a rap.

Nope, what is brutal is the lengths some very sick individuals will go to try and discredit others because they are so pathetic!!

And you know she's lying because....................

BECAUSE, there are credible witnesses who can attest to being on scene when she was allegible raped, hun. They know for a fact that it is made up and ridiculous but she sure is able to wind her sick husband up about it in an exponential kind of way LOL  ::OMG::

If those kind of rapes happened at AARC it would NEVER get past all the "snitching" that you speak of.

Don't be so naive.  Are you serious?

No, more like reasonable and have spoken to credible people and been around enough people who have gone through there to know that there is genuine gratitude and respect for the place and the people running it.

BUt more realistically, the treatment population would be very contaminated and would not have the SUCCESS it has . . . aside from the people . . .I just described. There are LOTS (the majority) of examples of very bright healthy people LIKE "Natalie Oldcomer" that has a Master degree in clincial counselling. A degree you would likely be unable to see the value of since your education (which we still haven't heard about) tells us what is and is not credible.

The only credentials that are relevant are that of those who claim to be treating children.

BAck to the best of the lost-for-words-statements again! what's new!

Oh do explain - you expect treatment outcome time frames to extend way beyond anything in the research literature - I would say that is based on absolute stupidity and blind ignorance beyond words!!  but hey, this is all about Ajax putting his shit on everyone else. If you weren't so busy ranting and raving to anyone that will listen to  about your wife's lies then you JUST might be able to see how ridiculous you are, hon.

What?  Who do you think you're speaking to?     ROFL!

someone not worth anymore airtime, that is for sure! I notice Vincent can't reply cuz he is busy reviewing her lies, me things ROFLMFAO

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2008, 11:15:02 PM »
You things?  As far as my spouse, as I stated before, the young man who sexually abused her admitted to doing so in AARC when he was doing one of his steps.  Her clinical from the period has also acknowledged this. 

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2008, 08:27:07 AM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
You things?  As far as my spouse, as I stated before, the young man who sexually abused her admitted to doing so in AARC when he was doing one of his steps.  Her clinical from the period has also acknowledged this. 

All of us know that things are said during steps that are not nesseccarily true and said due to pressure and exhaustion.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2008, 10:50:00 AM »
Quote from: "knoxville"

All of us know that things are said during steps that are not nesseccarily true and said due to pressure and exhaustion.

Yes we do.  Until now, no supporter of AARC has been willing to admit that.  Kids are virtually forced into making false statements about "their past".  Their PAST...there is no pressure to make up bad shit about their time INSIDE the program.  In fact, quite the opposite.  Dissension of any kind is not tolerated. 

If the "past" stories aren't awful enough, they're pressured into making shit up.  Then those false statements are used against them as part of their "diagnosis".  Their parents are told of these stories in order to reaffirm that the kid is bad, bad, bad and NEEDS to be at AARC.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2008, 10:54:28 AM »
Quote from: "umrvgni."
Quote from: "knoxville"

Yes we do.  Until now, no supporter of AARC has been willing to admit that.  Kids are virtually forced into making false statements about "their past".  Their PAST...there is no pressure to make up bad shit about their time INSIDE the program.  In fact, quite the opposite.  Dissension of any kind is not tolerated. 

If the "past" stories aren't awful enough, they're pressured into making shit up.  Then those false statements are used against them as part of their "diagnosis".  Their parents are told of these stories in order to reaffirm that the kid is bad, bad, bad and NEEDS to be at AARC.

Your welcome,  it goes way beyond AARC too.  Most kids are pressured into saying stuff they didnt do or to make them seem bigger than they are.  If one kid says they drank a case of beer a day another may say they did too just to fit in.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2008, 10:58:42 AM »
Yes we do.  Until now, no supporter of AARC has been willing to admit that.  Kids are virtually forced into making false statements about "their past".  Their PAST...there is no pressure to make up bad shit about their time INSIDE the program.  In fact, quite the opposite.  Dissension of any kind is not tolerated and swiftly and severely punished. 

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2008, 11:02:27 AM »
Quote from: "missing it"

Yes we do.  Until now, no supporter of AARC has been willing to admit that.  Kids are virtually forced into making false statements about "their past".  Their PAST...there is no pressure to make up bad shit about their time INSIDE the program.  In fact, quite the opposite.  Dissension of any kind is not tolerated and swiftly and severely punished. 

your welcome, so honesty isnt a big part of the time there.  If you cant trust the war stories then you cant trust any of it.  We cant differentiate and say this is a true story this one is false.  None of us can do that.  All we know is that some of the stories are true and others are not.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2008, 12:34:31 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"

you and she really need to get your stories straight and quit accusing other people about lying about what happened when you started the so-called lie! wow and no one else at AARC knew, i strongly doubt that. besides if it it did actually happen and was handled as you said with a clinical person - why weren't charges brought  forward if everyone is being so up front about it AND/OR did she want the guy to cut a hand off besides making amends so she could erase the big V off her forehead?