Author Topic: TEEN CHALLENGE IS A CULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9168 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TEEN CHALLENGE IS A CULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: July 30, 2008, 08:28:13 PM »
TEEN CHALLENGE IS A CULT....SIGNS ALL OVER TALLAHASSEE.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: TEEN CHALLENGE IS A CULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 08:22:02 PM »
More signs!!

TEEN CHALLENGE = MIND RAPE

TEEN CHALLENGE:  ABUSING CHILDREN FOR CHRIST

TEEN CHALLENGE:  THE NEW INQUISITION IN TALLAHASSEE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 01:06:28 PM »
you got some of the signs down...just to busy right now to put more up, but TEEN CHALLENGE folks need to look more.  Lots up  near capitol and all over capitol circle.  I have lots of ink, lots of stickers and pretty soon, lots more time to post the truth.  TEEN CHALLENGE needs to leave Tallahassee.  There is enough messed up kids/young adults in this area and we don't need anymore.  Oh yea, lots of messed up legislators...y'all can have them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 09:03:06 PM »
Holy shit -300 views!   crazy motherfuckers from Teen Challenge.  Get a life. I'm done w/yall

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 11:36:28 AM »
Too bad y'alls "cult hall" where Teen Challenge locks up its clients didn't flood during the FAY tropical storm.  I was praying to God that the entire building would be losts and y'all would have to go somewhere else to practice your cult.  Maybe another one will flood the building.   I guess I can pray for that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 11:38:29 AM »
OH yeah, and the dude running the tallahassee cult has an AA degree in some farce religion studies.  Oh wow, he is so educated.  I wish I could have that AA degree...yeah, they are so hard to obtain.  You people are sick; no training, no education in counseling...just drug use experience, went thru the program and has obtained an AA degree.  What a fucking joke.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 12:48:33 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
OH yeah, and the dude running the tallahassee cult has an AA degree in some farce religion studies.  Oh wow, he is so educated.  I wish I could have that AA degree...yeah, they are so hard to obtain.  You people are sick; no training, no education in counseling...just drug use experience, went thru the program and has obtained an AA degree.  What a fucking joke.

Last month we had a guy named Comet12 or Ajax13 (cant remember which) who was all over this person who had a PhD who he felt he wasn’t qualified to manage a program and now you feel a person with an AA degree isn’t qualified to run Teen challenge.
The proper direction would be to determine what qualifications are needed first!! and then compare them to the level of education the person has.  This guess work makes everyone here (especially yourself) look foolish.

There are many businesses who are run by people with only high school diplomas,  Look at Bill Gates he doesn’t have anything higher than high school diploma and he manages businesses fairly well.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 08:22:02 PM »
So this guy running the Teen Challenged program in Tally is the Bill Gates of drug treatment counselors?  LOL!  Maybe so, Gates was good at programming computers.  This guy is probably good at programming “his Teen Challenged clients”.   I guess if the goal of the program is to create adults that are dependent on Teen Challenged for self worth and emotional acceptance, then yeah, you are correct.  All a person needs is being able to take direction from the people higher up the feeding chain to run a Teen Challenge, no education, no thinking, no knowledge of medicine, etc.  

While some people in this world need assistance in dealing with life, statistics show (and let’s just say I have an inside track on these sorts of statistics in Florida) that age is the prime determining factor in stopping drug abuse, or crime, deviant behavior leading to arrest etc.   Florida has lots of young people entering prison, but nothing stops a person from returning to prison better than growing up.  Most middle age people are not out committing crime.  Same thing with drug use, abuse, etc.  People simply grow up, get different and more focused priorities besides smoking pot, snorting coke, excessive drinking, etc   I’ve talked to and corresponded with a number of “Teen Challenged” participants over the years….And why do you think I am even on the Fornits Forum?  I didn’t just stumble here and begin to pick on Teen Challenged; got first hand experience of these type places….I’ve lived it buddy.  So yeah I do know what it takes to run, direct, manage these types of places like Teen Challenged.   We just happen to live in the same town and I see you every day.  The Wharf restaurant was a far better place and use of your building.  An empty building is a far better use.   But if you want qualifications to be able to provide long term counseling to assist a child or young adult to become a successful adult, who may or may not have drug problems, then I would expect that a higher level of education and training is required than an “AA” degree and “he was a former client of Teen Challenged”.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 08:24:08 PM »
Oh and Guest, thanks for responding.  400+ views and not one person had the gumption or Initiative to respond before you.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2008, 02:05:33 AM »
Anyone from teen challenge in Arkansas?
please pm me if ye are.
Thank you
-DP
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 07:37:28 PM »
Time to start putting up signs again...maybe I should begin at the local Assemblies of God churches.  Those folks should know a cult when they see one...heck they go to church in one.  Shame on y'all...Jesus would kick ya'lls asses.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2008, 05:45:05 PM »
In my experience dealing with Teen Challenge, one thing that I've noticed is that most people that lash out against them have a reason to.  In other words, most of the time, its because they were a client in the program at one time and were kicked out for their own bad behavior.  Think about the aggression that goes into these posts.  If I simply disagree with someone, I may voice my opinion, but it would have to be something very personal for me to lash out in anger.  I've had a lot of dealings with Teen Challenge in the past and they definitely are far from perfect, but then again so am I.  The one thing that I do know is that studies done by independent companies (outside of Teen Challenge) have verified that they have one of the highest success rates of any program in the nation.  Even though I may disagree with some or most of their teachings, or maybe I even agree that they're brainwashing people, ITS WORKING!  Maybe some of these people's brains need some washing!  Whatever they're turning these people into, it is evidently better than what they were before they got there!  Can I get an AMEN??????????????

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2008, 06:02:05 PM »
Dude, this is fucking hysterical! Please send pix?  :D
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2008, 01:20:33 AM »
Teen challenge did wonders 4 me.I managed to stop sucking satans cock,mostly cause I was busy cornholing jesus,the virgin mary,(and her hairy cherry) sat nearby diddling herself and eating ham. Once she achieved orgazm ,she wiped her dirty meat flaps on a crusifix and used her own vaginal fluids to lubricte anal insertion,while I was busy dreaming of Bea Aurthur,and bouncing my sack off my momma/sisters chin :jerry:

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2008, 12:21:09 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
The one thing that I do know is that studies done by independent companies (outside of Teen Challenge) have verified that they have one of the highest success rates of any program in the nation.

Geez... Which "independent" companies? Citation, please? Teen Challenge is notorious for fudging and "re-interpreting" results.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------