Author Topic: Wheres Diane?  (Read 2197 times)

Offline WTF2

• View Profile
Wheres Diane?
« on: July 15, 2008, 09:31:45 PM »
Anyone know where she is Diane V?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Wheres Diane?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 07:28:03 PM »
No Mary, last I heard she told me that Ken was harassing her by phone when she posted, it kind of freaked her out a bit.  

Diane has a different last name now, its in the forum.

I hope you did not find Michelle K. for Jerry N.  She was an amazingly thin woman. Jerry was a scary fellow and he seems to be still obsessed with Michelle.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 08:18:55 PM »
To the person who pmed me and you know who you are,

Amazing ,,,simply amazing ,,,don't want to stir up shit,,, you have the biggest spoon known to man. funny I e mailed you back in March asking if you had seen a certain person.

You came in the house months after me,,, you missed the summer of insanity,,, when the houses were split up you went to a different place,,, You don't know me ,,, the sad thing is that I have come to know you from the years of reading your posts and just bitting my lip ,,,,don't want to stir anything up ,,, nigga please

Idiot Wind a song from Blood on the Tracks by Dyan ... you need to give it a listen.

Some people are incapable of being honest ,,, with themselves or with other people ,,,some people wouldn't know the truth if they told it themselves ,,, I don't know if it is that ,,,or the years of drinking liquor and the toll it has taken on your braincells and I honestly don't care.

You forget that elan did horrible things to many ,many people, adults as well as children. You also forget that many people went to prison,,, many people roam the earth  as emotional cripples,,,and many people are (in my opinion) dead for just having come in contact with that freakshow of a horrorshow of a hell hole.If you don't believe me go ask Blinkhorn and Trembley and Frey. Yeah right.

You see I have always been on the side of the fence that wants elan shut down. I have been on this side for many ,many years. I don't have time for people that jump back and forth across the fence as often as the Wind changes direction. I steadfast remain on this side.,,, don't want to stir anything up gimme a break.

This aint no disco or some square pants sponge bob cartoon,,,or some place to play stupid games

This is life ,,,as real as that poor girl being made to wear a crown of ketchup dipped tampoons ,,, will someone please explain the therapeautic value in that. Good God,,, Good Grief. 

did I mind you pming me.

I hope you catch my drift

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 08:29:05 PM »
It is

Idiot Wind  from Blood on the Tracks

by  Bob Dylan 

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 05:46:06 PM »
are u guys talking about Diane that ran away on a medical trip in teh 70s or 80s? becuase when i first got out of elan i remember i used 2 talk to her online and this was a good 2 years ago...she just dropped going online and i havent heard her, i was wondeirng wut about happened to her also..

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 03:09:09 PM »
Quote from: "Matt"
No Mary, last I heard she told me that Ken was harassing her by phone when she posted, it kind of freaked her out a bit.  

Diane has a different last name now, its in the forum.

I hope you did not find Michelle K. for Jerry N.  She was an amazingly thin woman. Jerry was a scary fellow and he seems to be still obsessed with Michelle.

Hey Matt.. What is her new name?  Did she take the last name of a husband or change it for some other reason?

Paul

Last I heard she was doing great.  I am very curious about her.

Offline Islandgirl815

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2009, 02:15:20 AM »
Is that the same Diane that was in E-4 in the late 70's?????????????????