Author Topic: Sign Thief  (Read 1910 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sign Thief
« on: July 12, 2008, 11:06:43 PM »
Monica Mertens, the current Milford PFC/STRAIGHT, whatever they name it these days program director, stole one of my signs yesterday at that protest in Milford. It was one of the favorite ones I made earlier that day. Besides, it took me over 30 minutes to design that thing and do the artwork. It was a duck drawn around the word "QUACK" used to describe the type of therapy they use there in that warehouse. I even asked her for her name and she refused to speak. I gave her mine though, so she knows who she stole from HAHA. Further compounding her incompetent behavior was when she said she was "pressing charges" against me for walking across the driveway. Hmm, weird, cuz the cops never arrested me, LOL. That's another story... so... Anyways, here's a little tidbit about her just for posterity's sake.

To all you PFC supporters out there who read these boards more than survivors... Give this message to her:
Hi Monica!! I don't appreciate you stealing my sign, let alone leaving that kid on first phase for 5 months this year. GRRR!!! Shame on you!! Not professional behavior by any stretch of the imagination.
Also, check here:
http://fornits.com/smf/index.php?topic=25526.0

RG
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
Re: Sign Thief
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 11:58:59 PM »
I am sure if the tables were turned and if we stole one of PFC's client signs (had they actually come out this time) (but of course we wouldnt consider doing something low and sleazy like that),  I am sure SHE would be raising a big stink and threatening to press charges over that. Every time WE do something entirely lawful, that place tries to claim we are doing something illegal. Like trying to tell us we couldnt video tape them and going so far as to gripe to the police about it! LOL I laughed when that program parent or staff, whatever he was, said that the police informed PFC that video taping the protest, including PFC clients who participated is LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I already knew that anyway but still, to hear a programmie admit it was great!) LOL These people are SO outta touch with reality!
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 11:00:26 AM »
Any idea how long it will take before the goat's sign earns talk? I think we should see if he can attend the next open meeting to see his sign.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 08:39:26 PM »
Well, considerin they was about to arrest me for trespassing, I don't think I'll be attending any OMs anytime soon. The cops will not charge Monica with stealing my property either and that's a bummer. Sure, it was settin on that 6070 sign, but that was my sign, not hers.  Oh well,
The consolation I have now is that I can put this link:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_xHGwyCfm4   in here so folks can see her do her dirty deed, lol. I think the sign was most likely saved for Terri, then it just might earn all the talk it can get.

RG

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 10:18:41 AM »
Bumping for all the world to see... carry on...

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 09:17:27 AM »
I wanna put the sign in for 2nd phase(home),then the sign and RG can split. :ftard:
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 04:40:38 PM »
Well Seamus, the police today officially double refused to charge Monica as being the thief she is. and well, I have to resign myself to the fact that Ducky's gone for good. Taken into eternal treatment hell. Don't bother puttin in a COC, the paper deserves better...

RG

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2008, 05:18:24 PM »
Quote from: "RG"
Well Seamus, the police today officially double refused to charge Monica as being the thief she is. and well, I have to resign myself to the fact that Ducky's gone for good. Taken into eternal treatment hell. Don't bother puttin in a COC, the paper deserves better...

RG

You didn't really ask them a second time, did you?  Do you realise how ridiculous and petty that makes you and your organization look?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2008, 08:00:21 PM »
I hear what you're saying. I couldn't think of how else to deal with it at the time. My bad. I told her my sign never did drugs and doesn't need any treatment but she ignored me and kept walking down the driveway with it like she owned it. If I went after it, I'd've got in trouble. I spent 45 minutes painting that thing man, it wasn't some generic sign, and it damn sure wasn't hers! F that! It might be petty and all, but whatever... I'll laugh about it all in good time. I think most people who really care about the issues involving pfc will see what is important and won't be worryin about how petty this was or whatever. It all adds up in the end and speaks volumes about the kind of people who profit off of abusing kids in warehouses.

RG

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2008, 09:30:45 AM »
I think your sign got started over probably for quacking in group
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline sicktomystomach

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2008, 01:06:09 PM »
You really need to make a new sign!

Duck II - The Sequel

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2008, 06:35:38 PM »
This is all really funny `n awl, but more serious shit did go down that weekend. Remember the little kid holding up a sign pleading for help? I wonder what his problems are. He looked pretty distressed according to eye witnesses who were close enough to see his face. One of them said he was probably the same kid who had been banging on the windows screaming for help at a prior protest.

You know damned well that 1) he's punished every time he does something like this and he keeps doing it and 2) he has no better way to communicate with anyone outside the cult than to hold up a sign in the back of the car and hope somebody will notice and do something.

The trouble is that there's very little anybody can do. We called the police. We tried to fill them in on some of the more sinister circumstances this kid is in that you'd think would get a law enforcement officer's attention. But it didn't. From what I understand, they just did the bare minimum paper work to cover their asses but didn't make even the slightest effort to actually check on the welfare of this child and find out what's bugging him so much.

There have been cases in closely affiliated programs of repeated rape of misbehaving newcomers. The stock program response is to either assume the kid is lying or use their mystical magical program awareness to 'cure' the pedophile of their clearly drug induced misbehavior. In other words, they keep it in the family, start the oldcomer over and then start sending him or her home with other people's children after a couple more months of mindfuck.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2008, 07:26:13 PM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
This is all really funny `n awl, but more serious shit did go down that weekend. Remember the little kid holding up a sign pleading for help? I wonder what his problems are. He looked pretty distressed according to eye witnesses who were close enough to see his face. One of them said he was probably the same kid who had been banging on the windows screaming for help at a prior protest.

You know damned well that 1) he's punished every time he does something like this and he keeps doing it and 2) he has no better way to communicate with anyone outside the cult than to hold up a sign in the back of the car and hope somebody will notice and do something.

The trouble is that there's very little anybody can do. We called the police. We tried to fill them in on some of the more sinister circumstances this kid is in that you'd think would get a law enforcement officer's attention. But it didn't. From what I understand, they just did the bare minimum paper work to cover their asses but didn't make even the slightest effort to actually check on the welfare of this child and find out what's bugging him so much.

There have been cases in closely affiliated programs of repeated rape of misbehaving newcomers. The stock program response is to either assume the kid is lying or use their mystical magical program awareness to 'cure' the pedophile of their clearly drug induced misbehavior. In other words, they keep it in the family, start the oldcomer over and then start sending him or her home with other people's children after a couple more months of mindfuck.

can you go to the media? Threaten the police captain with a lawsuit? Make a youtube video?

How can they get away with that?

Also, where is the rest of the post about what happened. It kinda cuts off

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2008, 07:39:44 PM »
is there any substantiation of the 4th paragraph of the last post? Can it be posted?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2008, 10:36:38 AM »
Here's the official ODADAS reply regarding the kid in the car holding the sign... ODADAS licenses PFC and sees nothing wrong with what happened... Simply being open for business violates the standards, but hey, they love each other or something...        RG

7-24-08

Mr. Earnshaw,

Thank you for the information.  I did contact Miami Township Police and spoke with Officer Morgan.  Officer Morgan indicated that there was no record of an all points bulletin tri state wide as you have alleged.

Officer Morgan did indicate that a “be on the lookout” was issued for a tan Toyota sedan for Clermont County based on the incident that you described.  The “be on the lookout” alert was for the shift that day and is no longer in effect. 

At this time, there has been nothing to substantiate that Kids Helping Kids has violated ODADAS standards.

James Lapczynski

Deputy Counsel

Ohio Department of Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services

280 North High Street, 12th Floor

Columbus, Ohio 43215

Phone (614) 728-5599

Fax (614) 728-4936