Author Topic: is it a good idea to have zen as moderator?  (Read 11343 times)

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Re: is it a good idea to have zen as moderator?
« Reply #120 on: August 11, 2008, 12:01:34 PM »
So, Who should just sit on his hands while you are accusing him of trolling? He had actually respected Psy's wishes, and stopped posting on this topic. He has stayed true to his word since he has only really responded to the part that pertains to him. Not any of the other drama. At least not yet!

Also, Zen's daughter could PM me if she wanted, and she hasn't. Someone saying they were her on here invited me over to their house for coffee, and cake out on the open forum?!!!! I simply just replied I was more of a tea, and crumpet kind of gal. Zen was saying something to her about making sure that she used poison in her recipe if, and when I/we came over??? I'm getting the impression that Zen is not the nicest guy in the world if he is telling his step-daughter to poison me/and other guests?!!

BTW, to whomever created that collage of my rudest/meanest posts (I'm still not sure if those are all true, and correct, but whatever!), can you spend some time on Zen? I think it would be interesting for people to see a parent attacking a survivor like me, and all of you on here that are advocates of sorts for program survivors like myself thinking this is just fine, and dandy!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CCM IS A SHITTY ACTRESS
« Reply #121 on: August 11, 2008, 12:12:29 PM »
Quote from: "CCM girl 1989"
So, Who should just sit on his hands while you are accusing him of trolling? He had actually respected Psy's wishes, and stopped posting on this topic. He has stayed true to his word since he has only really responded to the part that pertains to him. Not any of the other drama. At least not yet!

You lie.  Who lies.

Also, Zen's daughter could PM me if she wanted, and she hasn't.

See above.  Why would she?

Someone saying they were her on here invited me over to their house for coffee, and cake out on the open forum?!!!! I simply just replied I was more of a tea, and crumpet kind of gal. Zen was saying something to her about making sure that she used poison in her recipe if, and when I/we came over??? I'm getting the impression that Zen is not the nicest guy in the world if he is telling his step-daughter to poison me/and other guests?!!

You're a narcissistic drama queen and a slag.  Considering what you put that kid through, she'd be well within her rights to dust you.

BTW, to whomever created that collage of my rudest/meanest posts (I'm still not sure if those are all true, and correct, but whatever!), can you spend some time on Zen? I think it would be interesting for people to see a parent attacking a survivor like me, and all of you on here that are advocates of sorts for program survivors like myself thinking this is just fine, and dandy!!!!

:D  You do hate that list, don't you?   "Oh, a survivor like me!"  Poor, venomous snake.  You give out far worse than you ever get.  You call other program survivors liars, and you contradict yourself by acting like a bitch to aenagent's daughter.  Ish't she a survivor, or does she not count as human to you?  Obviously you view her as fodder for abuse. 

Make your own damned collage, you hog-like slag.  Your mama don't work here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 11, 2008, 12:23:43 PM »
ccmgirl's evil is collected, and she automatically wants one on zen?  why him, ccm?  you're always saying your a whipping post around here, and what are you doing to zen?  I don't see tht he made that collection.

You really are a nasty person, ccm.  I did feel sorry for you until you got so melodramatic.  You made fun of that girl directly after she's been torn up by this other poster.  If it is not you, you do enjoy it. you and who both are sadistic. you're a little over the top, don't you think?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: You're spinnin' in circles, programee
« Reply #123 on: August 11, 2008, 12:32:53 PM »
Quote from: "HAR HAR"
Quote from: "Cani"

Lying about it "never existing" implies lying about what was up originally, as does the conflicting stories about what he knows and posted about ccm.

What he knows is none of your damn business.  Her name and address was never posted.

I didn’t post photos I don’t know how to.

You and CCMgirl have the same lack of skill, huh?  If you know how to play with the links, you know how to post pictures. 

Zen posted her info—which he got somehow. Then deleted the post. That’s what happened. Do you want the same done to you?

Well, no harm no foul I guess.  Sure.  Shit, you don't even know how zenagent got her info?  You don't even know if he had her info.  I imagine zenagent would like the same done to him, go ahead and delete his kid's personal info.

Are you saying any quote is made up, Zen?

zenagent hasn't been on this thread in a while, although you certainly are all dewy for him.  Get over him, sweetpea, he's ignoring you.  For all we know, you're zenagent pretending to be a stupid and sloppy troll.

I'm saying you make shit up.  Psy says you made shit up.  If you don't even trust the admins, you're shitting against the wall here, sunshine.

(also, i don't keep bringing this up, other's do, and I respond to the b.s and lies)

A lil' one man/woman jihad, huh?  You create the b.s. and lies, and you're looking dumber by the minute.  How's binnis at your program, love nugget?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 11, 2008, 12:33:42 PM »
Quote from: "ZenAgent"
Yeah, it is theWho.  Syntax and all.

You posted this:
Quote from: "Roids"
Post a picture of her. Oh wait...

Then this:

Quote from: "sorta"
Don't post her picture, she’s so nasty her house is quarantined
399 east drive
Oak ridge tn 37830
865 481 3383
100 Broadway ave. apt 119 oak ridge tn 37830

When you couldn't find the pictures of my daughter to post again, you got angry and posted this:

Quote from: "baudt"
ZenAgent must be happy now. The pictures of his step daughter have been taken down. So what will he use as his excuse for why he stalked, outed , and then threatened a survivor now? He had no motivation to go after ccm, but since in his mind ccm and thewho are the same person, he thought he would be getting back at them. His wife supported him in this venture to publicly humiliate a survivor just like programs do? They need some serious family therapy, and to lay off fornits for a while, they are way too angry and directing in all the wrong directions.

Follow the times.

IMAGE HOSTING IS DOWN.  You are a troll.  Damn, you've had me on your mind all weekend.  I didn't think about you.  YOU ARE A TROLL.

How am I lying?  You're the one doctoring up posts, trying to put up pictures of survivors, and then you get all sniffy when you're denied the chance to abuse a survivor.

Again:

Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "nope"
Do you any of the above quotes have been altered?

1. Yes.  The highlighted line in red (above post) was never in the original here (febuary post), which, as you can also see, has not been modified as there is no modificiation tag*.

2. Even if such a line was there (which it wasn't, since the post I linked to above wasn't modified), all it would show is that Zen posted CCM's first name, Miranda, which was public knowledge (something that she published on antiWWASP and on her myspace page, available by googling her username).  If the line you inserted (forged) is accurate (which it's not since the post was not modified), all it would show is that zen threatened to out CCM, but did not actually do so (and none of that even shows he even had her info).

3. Even if Zen did out CCM by providing her full name, (which he did not do, and could not have done, as detailed above), there was no harm done, as not even CCM can provide evidence that she was harmed.

I am addressing this now as I did before the server crash and that post was lost (All posts between March 10th and about June 10th).  I will not address this again.  Rather I will quote this post.

*modifications made within 5 mins of posting are not recorded.  However.  See point 2.

And again, the only link to any survivor's personal info on the Fornits Forum:

http://fornits.com/smf/http://www.forni ... 59#p312559

Posted by you.  Get some therapy.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 11, 2008, 12:49:15 PM »
LINES ARE BEING DRAWN!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 11, 2008, 01:09:37 PM »
You guys are funny. When you talk about my family like that it's almost like I'm back at the village. I can only do the same thing I did there and just let myself be tickled by such demeaning comments. It's that ridiculous.

I won't be dropping by again any time soon, so I'll just say thanks for your opinions and leave it at that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 14, 2008, 08:46:00 AM »
Quote from: "Siobhan"
You guys are funny. When you talk about my family like that it's almost like I'm back at the village. I can only do the same thing I did there and just let myself be tickled by such demeaning comments. It's that ridiculous.

I won't be dropping by again any time soon, so I'll just say thanks for your opinions and leave it at that.

For ccm it's likely she feels like she's back in wwasp when zen hunts down her personal info and uses it to humiliate, control and hurt her, abusing his (minor) authority and responsibility. But that doesn't matter, right? The constant disrespect towards survivors and the lack of security is why very few "drop in" here anymore. Yeah, ridiculous

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: CCM IS A SHITTY ACTRESS
« Reply #128 on: August 14, 2008, 08:54:26 AM »
Quote from: "Oh really?"

You lie.  Who lies.

Also, Zen's daughter could PM me if she wanted, and she hasn't.

See above.  Why would she?

Someone saying they were her on here invited me over to their house for coffee, and cake out on the open forum?!!!! I simply just replied I was more of a tea, and crumpet kind of gal. Zen was saying something to her about making sure that she used poison in her recipe if, and when I/we came over??? I'm getting the impression that Zen is not the nicest guy in the world if he is telling his step-daughter to poison me/and other guests?!!

You're a narcissistic drama queen and a slag.  Considering what you put that kid through, she'd be well within her rights to dust you.

:D  You do hate that list, don't you?   "Oh, a survivor like me!"  Poor, venomous snake.  You give out far worse than you ever get.  You call other program survivors liars, and you contradict yourself by acting like a bitch to aenagent's daughter.  Ish't she a survivor, or does she not count as human to you?  Obviously you view her as fodder for abuse.  

Make your own damned collage, you hog-like slag.  Your mama don't work here.
Self righteous, unself-aware sociopath ^^

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 14, 2008, 10:31:55 AM »
I don't think anyone really cares all that much about this here drama.

::deadhorse::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 14, 2008, 11:24:23 AM »
Yeah, it is theWho.  Syntax and all.

You posted this:
Quote from: "Roids"
Post a picture of her. Oh wait...

Then this:

Quote from: "sorta"
Don't post her picture, she’s so nasty her house is quarantined
399 east drive
Oak ridge tn 37830
865 481 3383
100 Broadway ave. apt 119 oak ridge tn 37830

When you couldn't find the pictures of my daughter to post again, you got angry and posted this:

Quote from: "baudt"
ZenAgent must be happy now. The pictures of his step daughter have been taken down. So what will he use as his excuse for why he stalked, outed , and then threatened a survivor now? He had no motivation to go after ccm, but since in his mind ccm and thewho are the same person, he thought he would be getting back at them. His wife supported him in this venture to publicly humiliate a survivor just like programs do? They need some serious family therapy, and to lay off fornits for a while, they are way too angry and directing in all the wrong directions.

Follow the times.

IMAGE HOSTING IS DOWN.  You are a troll.  Damn, you've had me on your mind all weekend.  I didn't think about you.  YOU ARE A TROLL.

How am I lying?  You're the one doctoring up posts, trying to put up pictures of survivors, and then you get all sniffy when you're denied the chance to abuse a survivor.

Again:

Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "nope"
Do you any of the above quotes have been altered?

1. Yes.  The highlighted line in red (above post) was never in the original here (febuary post), which, as you can also see, has not been modified as there is no modificiation tag*.

2. Even if such a line was there (which it wasn't, since the post I linked to above wasn't modified), all it would show is that Zen posted CCM's first name, Miranda, which was public knowledge (something that she published on antiWWASP and on her myspace page, available by googling her username).  If the line you inserted (forged) is accurate (which it's not since the post was not modified), all it would show is that zen threatened to out CCM, but did not actually do so (and none of that even shows he even had her info).

3. Even if Zen did out CCM by providing her full name, (which he did not do, and could not have done, as detailed above), there was no harm done, as not even CCM can provide evidence that she was harmed.

I am addressing this now as I did before the server crash and that post was lost (All posts between March 10th and about June 10th).  I will not address this again.  Rather I will quote this post.

*modifications made within 5 mins of posting are not recorded.  However.  See point 2.

And again, the only link to any survivor's personal info on the Fornits Forum:

http://fornits.com/smf/http://www.forni ... 59#p312559

Posted by you.  Get some therapy.

No. Those quotes aren’t mine. No quotes I posted were “doctored.”

Anyway… are you’re saying there was no “original” post, though you detail this post, here (?):

Quote from: "OH WEHT"
Zen, posting peoples personal information on the open forum.  Dont you have any boundaries?  Dont give me the crap that it was already public.  If she wanted the information out there she would put it in her footer or make it public herself.

http://fornits.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=3u9d2cfdh168l9llh5ke5omsr3&topic=24719.msg305123#msg305123

You notice I left a lot of blanks?

DON'T ask for what you DON'T WANT....I've got as many boundaries as you, who.  Obviously.

Now, honor your end and post something other than a dead thread.  You're not giving me FACTS, just re-hashes.

Share your "information".

Now I'll honor my end and delete the above.

Okay, first I'd like to apologize to CCM - I didn't use anything more than your first name and home state, (you used to sign your posts with your first name).  I did add your husband's first name, too.  

You didn’t delete that “original” post?

If not, where’s this post in which *according to you,* you posted ccm’s “name,” her “husband’s first name” and “state,” the post which only you “and thewho saw,” that you say you are going to “delete”?

Just curious…

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 14, 2008, 11:43:37 AM »
Just stupid, more likely.  Post a link where he admits to putting up full info, or a link to where he actually does.  Nowhere does he say he posted anyone's full info. You do.  No one knows who you are, and you put WAY too much faith in THE WHO.  No one can even follow the BS you're laying down, it's becoming a bit too esoteric and geared toward the tin beanie crowd.  You look like a freek.  PM this shit to Zen or post it in free for all.  This thread is not germane to anything other than personal bullshit.    :sue:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 16, 2008, 02:35:22 AM »
That’s “freak,” wunderkind. Since this is too “esoteric” for you, I’ll explain, simple-like:

The reason Zen won’t link to the “original post” (that he admitted existed, then said never existed) is he DELETED it. For that reason, no one can link to it.

In that post, he put ALL of ccm’s personal info—a cruelty signified by his changing stories about what he posted, and his unwillingness to account for the post’s disappearance and his contradictions..

That’s “germane” if you don’t want people running this forum outing survivors because of “personal bullshit” (by abusing their powers), and if you don’t want to be outed next.

Or show you didn’t delete the post, Zen—the post for which you apologized—and about which you pointed out “notice I left a lot of blanks,” by linking to it

CCM NAME REMOVED---, CCM HUSBANDS NAME REMOVED..., CITY REMOVED------, STATE REMOVED...You want me to keep going with this?  I will, but I consider it extortion.  You might want to check with your friend before you ask for more than she wants out there.

I'll delete this after you answer me...

Share your "information".

Now I'll honor my end and delete the above.

Okay, first I'd like to apologize to CCM - I didn't use anything more than your first name and home state, (you used to sign your posts with your first name).  I did add your husband's first name, too.  Not enough info to threaten your privacy.  You know I didn't post the pics.  Again, I apologize.

Or, hell, Zen, tell Psy where it USED to be located so Psy can see what was REALLY written

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 16, 2008, 12:29:00 PM »
Quote from: "perenke"
That’s “freak,” wunderkind. Since this is too “esoteric” for you, I’ll explain, simple-like:

The reason Zen won’t link to the “original post” (that he admitted existed, then said never existed) is he DELETED it. For that reason, no one can link to it.

In that post, he put ALL of ccm’s personal info—a cruelty signified by his changing stories about what he posted, and his unwillingness to account for the post’s disappearance and his contradictions..

That’s “germane” if you don’t want people running this forum outing survivors because of “personal bullshit” (by abusing their powers), and if you don’t want to be outed next.

Or show you didn’t delete the post, Zen—the post for which you apologized—and about which you pointed out “notice I left a lot of blanks,” by linking to it

Oh my GOD!  Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Already.

Seriously, everyone is so goddamn sick of this shit.  YOU are the only one who's bitching about it.  YOU are the only one who cares.  Fucking GIVE IT UP!!!  Goddamn man.  Get a fucking hobby or something.  This obsession with Zen is really starting to become unhealthy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 16, 2008, 02:27:01 PM »
Quote from: "perenke"

Not if you're a Keller Williams fan, then it is "freek".  I know what you're talking about, but the people you're trying to scare away?  They're going to think you're a nutter.  Nutter, English slang for insane person, and you are indeed out there on the lunatic fringe.  WAY the fuck out there.  The time has passed for this.  You find things well enough, no one's going to go on what amounts to a snipe hunt (that's a wild goose chase, wunderkind) for you.  You are the self-appointed prosecutor on Fornits, the burden of proof is on you.  Quit begging Zen.  If you can't find whatever it is that seems to be your Holy Grail, then don't bother the rest of us.  Go bother the Masons, the Rosicrucians, the Scientologists...