Author Topic: is it a good idea to have zen as moderator?  (Read 11060 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: is it a good idea to have zen as moderator?
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2008, 09:29:15 PM »
Shut the fuck up? Not a very articulate response to several different people presenting identical eye witness testimony. I saw the post in which CCM was outed, and followed closely the discussion. Zen didn't deny posting it then, he offered up a lengthy explanation. It wasn't until recently he took the bill clinton route of indignant denial. Got to hand it to Zen, it worked... if you think about it. He could of admitted it, but then he would be labeled as someone who no one can trust.

He threatened a survivor, unprovoked, and  also her family. Instead of admitting this, his denial now has split the forum between people who saw and remember the post, and people who didn't see it. The people who saw it know ZenAgent is a liar and someone who threatens survivors. He knows that if he denies it, blames it on "trolls", that some people will believe him. This is what he chose to do, which creates a stalemate.

The post where he actually posted their names, he later deleted he says. But the posts in which he explains why he deleted it, and the post where he threatens to get the police to go to her house, and post background checks on her, those posts are still there. He knows what he did. Now he has to worry about people who trust him from finding out. I wonder if he is lying to his wife about this? That's a good reason for not admitting the truth.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline 3xsaSeedling

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2008, 09:46:26 PM »
Don't mean to butt in here, but there's another group.
I saw the posts too.  Followed the whole thing.
and it doesn't matter.
Of all the things I\'ve ever lost, I miss my mind the most.
Wait...I found \'IT\'!!    
oh joy

"Fresh baked daily!"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2008, 09:50:46 PM »
Quote from: "darko"
Shut the fuck up? Not a very articulate response to several different people presenting identical eye witness testimony. I saw the post in which CCM was outed, and followed closely the discussion. Zen didn't deny posting it then, he offered up a lengthy explanation. It wasn't until recently he took the bill clinton route of indignant denial. Got to hand it to Zen, it worked... if you think about it. He could of admitted it, but then he would be labeled as someone who no one can trust.

He threatened a survivor, unprovoked, and  also her family. Instead of admitting this, his denial now has split the forum between people who saw and remember the post, and people who didn't see it. The people who saw it know ZenAgent is a liar and someone who threatens survivors. He knows that if he denies it, blames it on "trolls", that some people will believe him. This is what he chose to do, which creates a stalemate.

The post where he actually posted their names, he later deleted he says. But the posts in which he explains why he deleted it, and the post where he threatens to get the police to go to her house, and post background checks on her, those posts are still there. He knows what he did. Now he has to worry about people who trust him from finding out. I wonder if he is lying to his wife about this? That's a good reason for not admitting the truth.

I wonder if he is lying to his wife about this? That's a good reason for not admitting the truth.

You are amazing with your perception and your true understanding of a bon vivant like ZenAgent. He is probably lying to his wife about all this. Heavens! She would certainly be upset if she knew. I heard recently from someone in the know that every night at twilight ZA chloroforms his wife while he gets up to his tomfoolery with his rowdy band of trolls* on Fornits. She wakes up the next morning none the wiser

*some of them have missing or misshapen limbs and there is one untreated acromegalac

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2008, 09:51:45 PM »
Quote from: "ZenDefender"
Quote from: "ZenPredator"
ZenAgent never said he got ccm information from the IP. He said that ccm posted her name on fornits a while back, and that he got her location and other information from myspace. He even told her in a mocking kind of way, "be careful what you post on the internet" and basically laughing at her fear that her info was posted and ZenAgent was threatening to send cops to her house and release a background check. I remember this all very clearly, the discussion went on for several days and pages.

Someone keeps saying that ZenAgent's family was outed, it appears that is true. But ccm didn't do the posting, someone else did. So how are you getting back at the person who posted your family's info by outing a survivor that had nothing to do with it? It doesn't make any sense, but ZenAgent and his wife have been calling ccm names for a while, and think she is teamed up with TheWho or some conspiracy theory like this. I don't think ZenAgent is dangerous in being a moderator, because go look at his forum nobody is posting there. It was more of a character breach, he has showed how he treats survivors who say the wrong thing according to him. ZenAgent is a predator, and most posters here know this by now.
Thank you for this enlightening post. Yes! Zen does have several hundreds of trolls working for him. He got dem working in SHIFTS!

^^^This is his wife, Gretchen. Not the fairest flower in the valley, and she is aware but could care less. She's not a fan of Miranda, and before her personal info got out, loved participating in the harassment. She also accidentally admitted ccm's info was posted but says it can't compare to what was done to Siobhan because ccm's old. That was the justification before the denials started.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2008, 09:59:53 PM »
Quote from: "DSD"
Quote from: "ZenDefender"
Quote from: "ZenPredator"
ZenAgent never said he got ccm information from the IP. He said that ccm posted her name on fornits a while back, and that he got her location and other information from myspace. He even told her in a mocking kind of way, "be careful what you post on the internet" and basically laughing at her fear that her info was posted and ZenAgent was threatening to send cops to her house and release a background check. I remember this all very clearly, the discussion went on for several days and pages.

Someone keeps saying that ZenAgent's family was outed, it appears that is true. But ccm didn't do the posting, someone else did. So how are you getting back at the person who posted your family's info by outing a survivor that had nothing to do with it? It doesn't make any sense, but ZenAgent and his wife have been calling ccm names for a while, and think she is teamed up with TheWho or some conspiracy theory like this. I don't think ZenAgent is dangerous in being a moderator, because go look at his forum nobody is posting there. It was more of a character breach, he has showed how he treats survivors who say the wrong thing according to him. ZenAgent is a predator, and most posters here know this by now.
Thank you for this enlightening post. Yes! Zen does have several hundreds of trolls working for him. He got dem working in SHIFTS!

^^^This is his wife, Gretchen. Not the fairest flower in the valley, and she is aware but could care less. She's not a fan of Miranda, and before her personal info got out, loved participating in the harassment. She also accidentally admitted ccm's info was posted but says it can't compare to what was done to Siobhan because ccm's old. That was the justification before the denials started.
You are incorrect. Gretchen is the fairest flower in the valley.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2008, 10:02:01 PM »
Post a picture of her. Oh wait...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2008, 11:17:48 PM »
Don't post her picture, she’s so nasty her house is quarantined
399 east drive
Oak ridge tn 37830
865 481 3383
100 Broadway ave. apt 119 oak ridge tn 37830

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2008, 01:15:36 AM »
Quote from: "sorta"
399 east drive
Oak ridge tn 37830
865 481 3383

is that really their address?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2008, 03:44:04 AM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
No, but we try to only log in as admin for admin stuff, otherwise use the other usernames.

so what can mods see now?

p.m/s? registration info? What other messages you post?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2008, 04:08:07 AM »
Quote from: "lllll"
Quote from: "sorta"
399 east drive
Oak ridge tn 37830
865 481 3383

is that really their address?

Zen's address:
6425 Owens Lane
Knoxville TN. 37820

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2008, 12:11:51 PM »
These attacks on Zen are all the confirmation I need that he is perfect for the role of moderator. He might not be perfect, but he is deadly earnest in stopping the abuses of PV. That is what counts to me. All the he said, she said, they said, we said, someone else said, the tooth fairy said, about CCM girl and what not merely indicates to me that someone is out to stop Zen from going after PV.

Keep pounding on them Zen. You are obviously getting their attention and now we know how they have responded. Giving out personal information is merely a cheap shot scare tactic. It has happened before on fornits and it will happen again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2008, 12:14:11 PM »
Desperate trolls, desperate measures.  They actually do what they can only accuse Zen of.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2008, 12:36:51 PM »
Sure.  Go to his house.  See what happens.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2008, 12:45:28 PM »
They've posted this already.  I wouldn't hesitate to blow the head off of any programmie who showed up at the house.  I'd hang their bodies in the front yard.

Trolls, you've worn this out.  You're recycling your attacks.  I never posted anyone's address, but you've posted what you believe to be mine.  Pathetic.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2008, 01:52:16 PM »
First off I just want to say that I've never posted on here. I don't know anyone on here except for my stepfather. I did notice my address here. I don't know why it's on here, but I'm guessing a lot of you have some big beef with me. Since it's already there I thought I'd invite you all over for tea/coffee and you can say whatever it is that you have to say to me.

P.S. Bring goats for me to eat.