Poll

Will you miss Cindy?

Yes
1 (6.7%)
No
14 (93.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closes: October 30, 2044, 05:25:46 PM

Author Topic: Goodbye to Who  (Read 8357 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Goodbye to Who
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2008, 05:16:40 PM »
Would someone kindly translate this cryptic b.s. for the benefit of those of us who are not part of the inner circle of trolls, moles and hairy assholes?  Sheesh.   ::)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2008, 05:23:31 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Would someone kindly translate this cryptic b.s. for the benefit of those of us who are not part of the inner circle of trolls, moles and hairy assholes?  Sheesh.   ::)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2008, 05:24:44 PM »
How did the person who bumped this thread manage to find it since the search can't find threads from before when the database changed or whatever? Inquiring minds want to know.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2008, 06:12:18 PM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
He Should have been banned when he laughed at that one Survivours Post.
Still he continued to get more annyoning in every way and everything that Psy said!
::cheers::  ::both::  :wave:  ::bwahaha::  ::rainbow::  ::rocker::

That was my post he laughed at. Then he said i made it all up. That isn't enough to ban him. People, regulars included, are pretty mean here. I'm disgusted by the "outing" of ccm girl. I didn't name the program I was sexually abused at for precisely this possibility- that the info could be used to identify me. All of us can be tracked down and identified if someone really, really wants to put the effort into it. I thnk the person who outed her should be banned, though i know he won't. Ginger and Psy have a tough job here,and that would upset to many people.

Psych gives the correct and deserved reason why he was banned. Who Disrupted for the purpose of confusing casual posters, and destruction of conversation for regular posters. Who wasn't interested in arguing, or even trolling. Other trolls come and go. He was interested in nothing less than destroying the utility of the forum, and he largely succeeded. Thank you Ginger and psy for getting rid of this Scientologist style underhanded destroyer :blabla:

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2008, 06:49:24 PM »
He was a meta-spammer. He spewed junk and negative information into rational discourse to derail it and make it utterly useless.

He was information chaff. He was an agent of entropy and he is now gone. I'm sure that somewhere, sugar is crystallizing out of some sweet tea and broken pottery is reassembling itself. :)
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2008, 09:59:43 PM »
Why did Che leave?

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2008, 10:11:25 PM »
Quote from: "Nihilanthic"
He was a meta-spammer. He spewed junk and negative information into rational discourse to derail it and make it utterly useless.

He was information chaff. He was an agent of entropy and he is now gone. I'm sure that somewhere, sugar is crystallizing out of some sweet tea and broken pottery is reassembling itself. :)

Yep, I second that.....The Who was a spammer and Ginger was well within her legal rights to ban he/she.

-DP
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.