Poll

Will you miss Cindy?

Yes
1 (6.7%)
No
14 (93.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closes: October 30, 2044, 05:25:46 PM

Author Topic: Goodbye to Who  (Read 8605 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goodbye to Who
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2007, 08:28:03 PM »
Bump for PLEASE FUCKING BAN HIM

It's not a matter of freedom of speech, it's a matter of MERCY!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goodbye to Who
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2007, 08:36:58 PM »
Quote from: ""try another castle""
All I have to say is, if you manage to get yourself banned from fornits.... then... wow... holy shit. You must have seriously fucked up.

Every time I read the topic title of this thread that ridiculous Scandal song goes through my head "Goodbye to You"

Except in my mind it goes "Goodbye to Whoo--oo-ooo... goodbye to Who."

Stupid 80s

this shit right here MADE this thread.  :rofl:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Goodbye to Who
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2007, 08:40:51 PM »
THat's funny, I was just thinking of that song as i opened this thread and voila here it is.. :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goodbye to Who
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2007, 02:37:27 AM »
It's good to know TheWho is banned. I always thought he was a troll.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Goodbye to Who
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2007, 09:41:36 PM »
He's not. I believe he was unbanned.

I personally think the people arguing with him are acting far more obnoxious than he is. He's just being his usual jerky self. A person on a forum is only as obnoxious as the attention they receive because of their general asshattery.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goodbye to Who
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2008, 10:26:49 AM »
Well, it's over, but that must have been a harrowing week for him! I wonder if he spoke to his bosses about how he should adjust to the new work environment?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Goodbye to Who
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2008, 11:26:00 AM »
Well, it's over, but that must have been a harrowing week for him! I wonder if he spoke to his bosses about how he should adjust to the new work environment?

It was the worse month of my life… I was banned on June 2nd I believe and then word got out around corporate over the weekend and by Monday everyone knew (it was so humiliating) I think everyone from Aspen to Bain logged in that day June 4th, which was a record high for fornits with what 461 visits that night?

Anyway even before that they had me on a plane to visit them at Bain Corporate and I’ll tell you Aspen has had more influence over them since the merger than you would believe.  Two guys met me at the airport.  I told them I had a 2:00 with the board members and they said we were taking a little detour….  I ended up at this god forsaken boy scout camp 50 miles out where they made me hand over my fornits tee shirt and hat …. I’ll give you all the details later but basically I had to spend 2 weeks in the woods, there were 2 staff members and then 2 other guys in the same position as I was…both were from Mitt Romneys “campaign planning committeeâ€

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Goodbye to Who
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2008, 01:23:34 PM »
::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::
Ya gotta give the devil his due; that was most excellent story telling!!
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goodbye to Who
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2008, 03:25:53 PM »
TheWho sent me his photo the other night while at work, spamming fornits - is this the guy you recommending placements for your kids?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Goodbye to Who
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2008, 03:53:16 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
TheWho sent me his photo the other night while at work, spamming fornits - is this the guy you recommending placements for your kids?

That is so embarrassing, you said you would keep it private, I have a mind to post your photo...I would like everyone to know since that photo was taken I have lost 11 lbs and had the refrigerator moved into another room... The upside is I sleep well at night knowing I wont be abducted.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goodbye to Who
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2008, 04:12:27 PM »
So you've gone down what??? A cup size or two? :rofl:

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
Goodbye to Who
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2008, 04:43:49 PM »
Oh that's hot.

I'm getting all steamy and passionate.

I think I see that dude's car keys wedged in his main skinfold.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Goodbye to Who
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2008, 07:19:46 PM »
Letter sent to CindyLouWho. The password was never lost, I've just been busy. I decided to pop on here because I had heard that the Buch was selling at the new year. I wasn't too suprised to find out little Cindy has been busy as well. Busy doing something much less constructive but hey, it's good he has a hobby. In any event I'll swing back by when I have the time. In the meantime enjoy exposing these child abusers for what they are.

Cindy, Cindy, Cindy,

Are you really this desperate and bored? You're so obsessed with me you've taken to having make believe arguments when I'm not around? This is just sad and pathetic man, really. Let go man, get outside once in awhile. You can't stop your kiddie abusing camps from being regulated, the ball is already rolling. Face it, you lost. These places are either going to have to change or close down. That's all there is to it. By trolling incessantly all you do is make yourself look the fool and weaken your case to people seeking helpful information. No one here buys into your games and bullshit Cindy. No one. You haven't convinced a single person of anything. Anytime I want to I can come in and destroy your arguments...again. But why do that? No one believes you. In addition to the fact that  no one enjoyed seeing us go back and forth at each other. However, everyone seems to be getting a good laugh at your expense and you haven't shown a single fact to date. You get proven wrong at every turn and you're wasting your time. Have at it Cindy Lou Who. I'll go ahead and repost this on the board just so everyone can see how sad and pathetic you truly are. Take care Lil' Cindy,

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Goodbye to Who
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2008, 07:42:59 PM »
Quote from: ""RobertBruce""
Letter sent to CindyLouWho. The password was never lost, I've just been busy. I decided to pop on here because I had heard that the Buch was selling at the new year. I wasn't too suprised to find out little Cindy has been busy as well. Busy doing something much less constructive but hey, it's good he has a hobby. In any event I'll swing back by when I have the time. In the meantime enjoy exposing these child abusers for what they are.

Cindy, Cindy, Cindy,

Are you really this desperate and bored? You're so obsessed with me you've taken to having make believe arguments when I'm not around? This is just sad and pathetic man, really. Let go man, get outside once in awhile. You can't stop your kiddie abusing camps from being regulated, the ball is already rolling. Face it, you lost. These places are either going to have to change or close down. That's all there is to it. By trolling incessantly all you do is make yourself look the fool and weaken your case to people seeking helpful information. No one here buys into your games and bullshit Cindy. No one. You haven't convinced a single person of anything. Anytime I want to I can come in and destroy your arguments...again. But why do that? No one believes you. In addition to the fact that  no one enjoyed seeing us go back and forth at each other. However, everyone seems to be getting a good laugh at your expense and you haven't shown a single fact to date. You get proven wrong at every turn and you're wasting your time. Have at it Cindy Lou Who. I'll go ahead and repost this on the board just so everyone can see how sad and pathetic you truly are. Take care Lil' Cindy,

Thewho was right, there really is a person named RobertBruce LOL.  I thought he made the whole thing up.  Thewho has a personal troll after all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
thewho got himself a new bitch
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2008, 04:59:44 PM »
BUMP