Author Topic: bury this rotting carcass, it's starting to stink.  (Read 37726 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: bury this rotting carcass, it's starting to stink.
« Reply #450 on: March 07, 2008, 10:25:35 PM »
i don't know who made the little collage of your posts, but you posted some of those things to me and I can tell  you that at least those are dead on accurate.  Waht's up there is exactly what you posted to me at the time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #451 on: March 07, 2008, 10:30:01 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
i don't know who made the little collage of your posts, but you posted some of those things to me and I can tell  you that at least those are dead on accurate.  Waht's up there is exactly what you posted to me at the time.

Agreed.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #452 on: August 03, 2008, 05:09:14 PM »
Zen Agent sees no problems with threatening program survivors on a survivor message board. He uses the IP information he takes from the server and uses this to find out personal information. He also said he obtained a background check for this survivor he outed and he was going to release it.

You might wonder why a parent would go through so much trouble to scare a program survivor, well he claims it's because TheWho asked him to do it.

So it looks like there is something shady going on at fornits. Zen Agent a pretend parent is teaming up with the likes of TheWho to scare and discredit survivors from posting here. I knew something was fishy about this when I got so many PM's about being careful to stay away from Zen Agent and not give him my real name or information. Lucky for me I took this advice.

People wonder why this forum is so slow but this is one of the reasons. I know this because I am in contact with many old posters who say this is the reason they no longer post here, because they do not feel safe. Nobody wants to have the police called on them, or a background check and your whole family's information released publicly, especially not on this site where program industry people can retaliate.

I used to look up to Zen Agent. I believed his story and fell for it hook, line and sinker. It's a painful realization to find out the parent you have confided in so many details is actually just someone pretending to be a parent. What sort of person spends so much time pretending to be someone else, just so they can later scare and hurt people who trusted them?

Don't say you weren't warned, be VERY careful who you trust on this forum. I learned the hard way, and now have to look over my shoulder because of the serious threats I have received. These people mean business, they aren't here to play around. Please be safe everyone, use common sense and be careful who you trust with sensitive info.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 03, 2008, 05:18:44 PM »
GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus you are like a broken  fucking record.  WE GET IT.  You don't like him.  You've made your goddamn poiint.  Can we move on?  You've made everyone aware of how horrible you think he is.  We've all now reviewed the evidence and apparently, you're theh only one who is still hung up on this.

For the love of Barney Fife.  GET THE FUCK OVER IT

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 03, 2008, 06:02:14 PM »
[quote author=Guest link=topic=25362.msg312085#msg312085 date=1217797754 I know this because I am in contact with many old posters who say this is the reason they no longer post here, because they do not feel safe.

[/quote]

Oh my fucking holy god!!  You have GOT to be kidding?  Liar liar pants on fire!!!!!!  LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 03, 2008, 10:32:34 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

So it looks like there is something shady going on at fornits. Zen Agent a pretend parent is teaming up with the likes of TheWho to scare and discredit survivors from posting here.

TheWho wanted him banned, then demanded Z's mod status be removed.  If Z's a pretend parent, that must have been his pretend kid's picture posted over and over?

And the address and phone# of Z's family?

You leave out the details of what you did to Z's family from your trolling.  Are you attempting to "scare and discredit"?  The pants bone you've had for ZA since god knows when makes it look like you're scared of him, but not for the reasons you mention.  It must suck to live in shitting terror.

"What sort of person spends so much time pretending to be someone else, just so they can later scare and hurt people?"

We've wondered that for months, and the no brainer answer is an asshole like you.

Weak trolling. 3/10

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #456 on: August 04, 2008, 06:13:53 PM »
Quote from: "lufa"

You leave out the details of what you did to Z's family from your trolling. 

Why, what happened?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 07, 2008, 10:08:37 PM »
ZenAgent must be happy now. The pictures of his step daughter have been taken down. So what will he use as his excuse for why he stalked, outed , and then threatened a survivor now? He had no motivation to go after ccm, but since in his mind ccm and thewho are the same person, he thought he would be getting back at them. His wife supported him in this venture to publicly humiliate a survivor just like programs do? They need some serious family therapy, and to lay off fornits for a while, they are way too angry and directing in all the wrong directions.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #458 on: August 08, 2008, 10:38:50 AM »
Quote from: "baudt"
ZenAgent must be happy now. The pictures of his step daughter have been taken down. So what will he use as his excuse for why he stalked, outed , and then threatened a survivor now? He had no motivation to go after ccm, but since in his mind ccm and thewho are the same person, he thought he would be getting back at them. His wife supported him in this venture to publicly humiliate a survivor just like programs do? They need some serious family therapy, and to lay off fornits for a while, they are way too angry and directing in all the wrong directions.

LOL.   Your head is so far up your asshole.  You sound bitter.  Why so bitter, bitch?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #459 on: August 08, 2008, 11:27:56 AM »

Talk about the stench of rotting carcasses....

GET A LIFE.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #460 on: August 08, 2008, 03:17:55 PM »

You know communication has broken down when Zen has to tell his daughter to get in touch with him via Fornits, lol!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 08, 2008, 03:33:12 PM »
Quote from: "CCM girl 1989"

You know communication has broken down when Zen has to tell his daughter to get in touch with him via Fornits, lol!

LOL.  You're such an unfunny BITCH!  At least they talk to each other, your family hates you.  You're such a fucking tool, ccm.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #462 on: August 08, 2008, 04:35:36 PM »
Quote from: "HAHA"

LOL.  You're such an unfunny BITCH!  At least they talk to each other, your family hates you.  You're such a fucking tool, ccm.

Yeah, a lot of abusive families hate their kids. Nice to point that out. What a decent person you are.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #463 on: August 08, 2008, 04:49:42 PM »
Quote from: "UGH"
Quote from: "HAHA"

Yeah, a lot of abusive families hate their kids. Nice to point that out. What a decent person you are.

HEY!  CCM was saying ZA's family was dysfunctional!  How decent is she?  Fuck you!!!  You hypocrite porkfuck!!! 

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #464 on: August 08, 2008, 04:59:58 PM »
Quote from: "UGH"

Ugh.  What a stoopid dickhead.