Author Topic: Ranch For Adopted Kids Gone Wild  (Read 17899 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: Ranch For Adopted Kids Gone Wild
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2008, 11:29:22 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
No. I dont' think I did misunderstand and I don';t need any help from you explaining what I feel or think.  Someone found it while digging around to find out about him.  Shortly after, that reference was missing when we tried to find it again.  What I believe happened, and this is just my opinion, is that when people DID find out he was getting paid by the industry it looked bad and he had the reference pulled. 

Oh, and just sign the fuck in already. 

Nice cover, so basically in so many words is that you are saying you have nothing.  Thats okay, Anne.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2008, 11:30:37 AM »
Someone (besides Anne, for lack of time) please dig up the fucking link already...sheesh. Thanks.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2008, 11:34:43 AM »
Quote from: "TYJWE"
No. I dont' think I did misunderstand and I don';t need any help from you explaining what I feel or think.  Someone found it while digging around to find out about him.  Shortly after, that reference was missing when we tried to find it again.  What I believe happened, and this is just my opinion, is that when people DID find out he was getting paid by the industry it looked bad and he had the reference pulled. 

Oh, and just sign the fuck in already. 

Nice cover, so basically in so many words is that you are saying you have nothing.  Thats okay, Anne.

Yep, I said that from the beginning.  Why you felt the need to go through all this I'll never understand.  I read it, saw the source, was credible to me, then it mysteriously disappears a few weeks later.  That's what I posted and will continue to post.  You either believe it or you don't.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2008, 11:45:01 AM »
Gee, Anne, I thought you were smarter than that. I fail to believe you were ever in a program. I think you are some twisted person who finds pleasure in reading about abuse.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2008, 11:47:51 AM »
Ok

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2008, 11:48:45 AM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Someone (besides Anne, for lack of time) please dig up the fucking link already...sheesh. Thanks.

Anne made it up, and she is caught once again in a lie.  I watched this go down before when she tried to produce testimony claiming a story was written by another survivor.

This is classic back peddling but there is no where to go.  She could always produce the old link and we could trace it from there but she doesnt have that either because it never existed.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2008, 11:49:44 AM »
Hey, whatever gets you through the night man.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2008, 11:52:22 AM »
I've now PMed the two people who wrote about Marcus conducting emotional growth seminars and asked them for the links.  I'll post them when they come in. 

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2008, 12:00:38 PM »
Who, shut the fuck up.  I am so sick of you posting the same link over again.  I read the dam thing and I think everyone has read it by now and it is obvious he doesnt work for the industry.  I respect the guy because of the work he has done with children and who ever said he works for the industry is a liar.  Anne probably made it up just to get your goat, which she did.

Dont give this idiot the megaphone people!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2008, 01:12:27 PM »
I've now PMed the two people who wrote about Marcus conducting emotional growth seminars and asked them for the links.  I'll post them when they come in. 

marcus travels the country selling asr- despite the low 'success rate' he witnessed when he was there. watch him in action in this video. even takes a 'grad' with him.
highlighted in the video- alan and daughter, bianca.

http://www.kepplerspeakers.com/literatu ... sitiveKids).html

appears he decided that it wasn't financially wise to hook-up his wagon with bentz. hard to find them on the same page, except on fornits where it is archived.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2008, 02:53:06 PM »
Quote from: "UUPWP"

marcus travels the country selling asr- despite the low 'success rate' he witnessed when he was there. watch him in action in this video. even takes a 'grad' with him.
highlighted in the video- alan and daughter, bianca.

http://www.kepplerspeakers.com/literatu ... sitiveKids).html

appears he decided that it wasn't financially wise to hook-up his wagon with bentz. hard to find them on the same page, except on fornits where it is archived.

Low success rate wouldnt even be enough to allow anyone to read it here let alone discuss it openly.  The book would have to really paint the industry "as a whole" to be totally abusive or employ the use of mind control of some sort before it would make the book list here.  If anyone has gone outside the group and read it on their own they are not talking about it.  Oz Girl read it and even admits its not all pro program and many kids didnt do well, but when she brings it up the thread typically dies.  Maybe no one discusses it here because it shows the schools' transparency in that the schools are open enough to allow people to spend months viewing their process and procedures and dont have anything to hide...  this goes against what many are selling here and believe the industry to be.  The TBS's allow news people and grad students to spend time at the school doing studies.

Thanks for the link...

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2008, 02:55:15 PM »
The reason a lot of us won't read past the first few pages is that it ends up giving us nightmares because its so close to what we went through years ago.  Its very sad to realize that not much has changed at all.

I'm out.  Its sushi night. 

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2008, 04:07:39 PM »
The reason a lot of us won't read past the first few pages is that it ends up giving us nightmares because its so close to what we went through years ago.  Its very sad to realize that not much has changed at all.

I'm out.  Its sushi night. 

A little obvious you never bought the book, it doesn't even get scary until the middle!!  Don't click on the video then because if you thought the book was scary the movie will make you run out of the theater.... Ha,Ha,Ha....

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2008, 07:10:31 PM »
I think the bottom line is an inconclusive student study that has as an opinion on the part of the author that it COULD be good, but is now not good, is in no way evidence that something is good.

Also, a book about a program written by someone who went through it is not proof anything is good either.

WHY are we still discussing this, except two programmies trying to make a violin out of a fiddle?
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2008, 07:16:54 PM »
Fuck this thread, it's turned to shit.  :ftard: