Author Topic: Thinking Problem  (Read 2541 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Thinking Problem
« on: February 13, 2008, 10:11:22 PM »
"LOADING THE LANGUAGE
The language of the totalist environment is characterized by the thought-terminating cliche (thought-stoppers)
Repetitiously centered on all-encompassing jargon
"The language of non-thought"
Words are given new meanings -- the outside world does not use the words or phrases in the same way -- it becomes a "group" word or phrase"
http://www.icsahome.com/infoserv_articl ... reform.htm

Here is an example of DavidPablo Escobar-Grant working as Peer Counselor.  At the time, Mr. Escobar-Grant is a high school drop-out whose education in mental health is his time as member of AARC:
"Concrete direction was important, and we would help organize the client's time.  We wanted them busy, with no time to sit and get into their heads."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Re: Thinking Problem
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 04:59:53 PM »
Anyone up for "getting honest"?
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 05:31:00 PM »
yes please, get honest and answer the questions ajax, come on surprise us all!

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 05:41:25 PM »
How about the name of that registered social worker who works at AARC, along with the licensed psychologist and the psychiatrist?

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 05:47:20 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
How about the name of that registered social worker who works at AARC, along with the licensed psychologist and the psychiatrist?

Now that seems a bit more important than what level of education Ajax has or doesn't.  Does he need a college education in order to post facts (he's sourced what he has stated as fact) or his opinions?

I'm much more interested in the education of someone who claims to be 'diagnosing' and 'treating' children in the name of addiction?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 05:52:47 PM »
critical thinker - you are obviously related to AJax . . or sleeping to close to him.

AND he pulls "facts" from where??

you might want to back away

don't have to ask WHY, won't he answer?  do i

SO critical thinker, Michael Patton should be alerted that we know someone that could teach him some things, whatcha think

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 05:57:18 PM »
And the names of the registered social worker, licensed psychologist and psychiatrist employed by AARC are?

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 06:03:01 PM »
Quote from: "interested"

critical thinker - you are obviously related to AJax . . or sleeping to close to him.

I think he's a bit young for me.  But whatever ya gotta tell yourself kiddo.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 06:16:04 PM »
yes plus he is married so you might want to  . . back away . . .  he is quite busy fighting his wife's battles and quite poorly as well. so he is struggling..  but you seem to have the same capacity at reasoning and argument so boost the morale of all the anti-AARC crowd , , , have at it

SO ajax have you attended high school maybe? 
PLUS
AJAx, you can call AARC just as easily as me to find out the names of the SW and psychiatrist - you can't even think your way out of a paper bag (i.e try using a telephone) but you know more than Michael Patton and others . .  with way more education/training and expoerience than your small brain can handle..

good luck . . don't come back here lying some more, hey

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 06:36:20 PM »
How do you not get that its WAAAYYYYY more important to find out what Vause's actual background is?  HE is the one dealing with kids.  HE is the one claiming to "treat" people.  Ajax is not.

And I gotta say that I completely admire his devotion to his lady and his compassion for what she went through.  As I admire my own husband for his understanding and patience.   I wish there were a ton more like them.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2008, 06:37:44 PM »
Now why would my wife have a battle to fight if AARC was a licensed facility employing licensed, qualified professional mental health workers?  Why would she have a battle if AARC did not employ unlicensed, unmonitored foster homes, in which she was sexually assaulted and beaten by oldcomers?  Why would she have a battle if AARC used a recognized form of therapy?  Why would she have a battle if AARC did not employ amateur peer counsellors, who are free to abuse their charges in any way they see fit?  Why would she have a battle if AARC did not use illegal punishments such as Zero Club, which violate the civil and human rights of AARC prisoners?
I wouldn't be fightin her battles if none of these conditions applied.  But since all of these things are true, yes, I do help her in her battle with the quack, criminal, degenerate, rip-off cult called AARC.

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 06:45:54 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
Now why would my wife have a battle to fight if AARC was a licensed facility employing licensed, qualified professional mental health workers?  Why would she have a battle if AARC did not employ unlicensed, unmonitored foster homes, in which she was sexually assaulted and beaten by oldcomers?  Why would she have a battle if AARC used a recognized form of therapy?  Why would she have a battle if AARC did not employ amateur peer counsellors, who are free to abuse their charges in any way they see fit?  Why would she have a battle if AARC did not use illegal punishments such as Zero Club, which violate the civil and human rights of AARC prisoners?
I wouldn't be fightin her battles if none of these conditions applied.  But since all of these things are true, yes, I do help her in her battle with the quack, criminal, degenerate, rip-off cult called AARC.

fuck you, you wasted all of our time.  Go back to school dipshit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 06:54:39 PM »
Quote from: "tyuivv"
fuck you, you wasted all of our time.  Go back to school dipshit.

Wahhhhhhh, he won't stop saying mean stuff about our hero.   Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Offline Hamiltonf

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2008, 07:04:46 PM »
Fantastic Ajax!  That was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!
uote of the Year
The Bush administration has succeeded in making the United States one of the most feared and hated countries in the world. The talent of these guys is unbelievable. They have even succeeded at alienating Canada. I mean, that takes ge

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2008, 07:44:55 PM »
Quote from: "Hamiltonf"
Fantastic Ajax!  That was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets be honest.  You need to help her admit there is a problem first.