Author Topic: What Happened to Su Flowers and her daughter, Nicole Helene  (Read 1571 times)

Offline suflowersinamericanow

• View Profile
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... m=9&Sort=D

In response to what happened to Su Flowers' daughter, Nicole was sent out of Costa Rica while I waited in Director Fran's office to see her on the morning of May 23, three days after Prosecutor Vargas went in per my legal work.This heroic gentleman interviewed Nicole and informed her she could leave with him if she wanted to.  The Dundee staff made Nicole talk to her father by telephone who told her that if she left with this prosecutor, she would have to repeat the program.  Because of this control and manipulation, Prosecutor Vargas informed all the teens in Dundee of their right to leave at age 15 because of their protection under UN Child Rights Act. Prosecutor Vargas put his career in jeopardy that day in a bold move that rescued many American teens from the helacious nature of the Academy at Dundee Ranch.

The highlights of this story:
Last fall after Nicole became upset and then hospitalized once again living in her father's house in NC,  she was sequestered from me in New Jersey in the home of her father's brother Richard Deniken in violation of a 1996 NC Custody Order several weeks before being illegally taken out of country... Nicole and I were allowed only one telephone conversation for 2 hours which took place the night before she was taken out of country by Linda Deniken, her aunt and Kevin Deniken, her father. Ironically, the celebrity families of the Osbourne's and then Eminem's mother were being shown on network television that evening.  As I talked with Nicole that night I kept thinking, if they only knew what is truly happening in family these days...

I was powerless to stop her exportation even though I had full legal right to do so.  I contacted the police, attorneys, and politicians.I could not prevent this.
After accumulating two months of information about Dundee and other places, I knew I had to do something.
Plus, I believe I was able to feel the pain of my daughter as a mother will. She has confirmed this. One night in January I actually felt and thought that they had killed her.

On January 22, 2003 Nicole's father, Kevin Deniken, through his attorney, Janice Head of Mount Olive filed for a full custody hearing to take away my rights to be the mother of my three children, Jessica Sue, Nicole Helene, and Daniel Edward Deniken.

I left for the country of Costa Rica on Lincoln's birthday, Feb. 12 2003 only by selling the one asset I had, my new used car.
On February 17, the first day I saw Nicole, I knew she was in severe traumatic stress.  That evening I called her father and told him so.  I begged him to take her out of there.  He told me to 'get the f*** out of Costa Rica because I was ruining her tretment.'

I returned to Dundee two days later with Tim Rogers of the Tico Times and Adilia Zuniga Caravaca, an attorney from Allajuela, Costa Rica who was kind enough to donate her services for the release of my daughter.  Since I had joint custody, I should have been able to get Nicole out.  Adilia showed strength and determination to make this happen when she confronted Narvin Lichfield and his staff.  Narvin cursed me out and told me I had no right to be on his private property.  I informed him that as long as my daughter was in his 'care', I had every God-given right to be on his property.  He then called the police.  After careful negotiations I was allowed to see Nicole for several minutes.  She despaired when it was clear to both she and I that she was not leaving Dundee with me, yet...
A few days later, Adilia generously wrote and filed a Habeas Corpus with the Constitutional Court of Costa Rica on Nicole's behalf.  It was rejected as not suitable for this court, but after I spoke with the Supreme Court Justice, he turned the matter over to the Criminal jurisdiction.  Not much came of this.

On February 27, Judge Joseph Setzer of Goldsboro, NC awarded Kevin full custody even though I did my best to send in representation while I was in Costa Rica. Two attorneys in Goldsboro that I had previously employed refused the case. The Monday before this hearing, Adilia contacted the Goldsboro, NC  Legal Aid and was informed that they could arrange for a motion to postpone.  On Wednesday, the day before the trial I received a fax from the Legal Aid office telling me that they could not represent me at all, giving me a list of things for me to do to file my own motion.  It would have taken me a week to do everything on that list which came to me less than 18 hours before the hearing.  I faxed Judge Setzer the morning of the hearing alerting him to the fact that I was working on behalf of the safety of my daughter and to please postpone judgment.  This faxed letter is in the court records on file in the family court of Goldsboro, North Carolina.  In effect, her father paid for her imprisonment in another country and then paid to take away my rights as her mother and her rights to be in my care.  Without our presence, our rights as mother and child were discounted and dismissed.

Throguh March, April, and May, I networked  with PANI (the family service agency), the American Embassy, different courts, student activists like Mariela Solano, musicians, Monte Verde Quakers, new friends throughout the country, many strangers and the press.  If you had a conversation with me in Costa Rica, you knew why I was there.

I had one hope left.  On May 15, with a document written by another wonderful Costa Rican attorney, Alvaro Jimenez Calderon of San Jose,
I sought to employ help from the Athenas prosecutor in the criminal court of Costa Rica.  This fine gentleman, Fernando Vargas took my plea sincerely and seriously.  After he researched Dundee on the Internet, he went to Dundee on May 20 and the rest is history.

The full adventure  is filled with stories of the Grace, Blessings and Miracles that I lived in coming from many people as I travelled, networked, and stayed in Costa Rica until Nicole was safe. From the United States, Carey Bock was with me every step of the way by email and phone.  She was my right hand angel.  Patti Thompson, Nicole's boyfriend's mom from Roanoke, Va was my left hand angel.

Two weeks after May 23, I returned to America. Right now, I have no home to speak of except to stay on the couches of Good Samaritans right now.
However, I have no problem with this. Keeping my voice active in the Light during these days of darkness for children in America is my reward.  These days must end.  Our children are being taken from us in a powerful scheme of conformity in this country.  I cannot believe the number of children who have died because they were labelled and instituted as troubled.  Yet I must believe to share this ugly, horrific truth.  I am blown away by the knowledge that teens have been killed in institutes and their parents have not spoken a word.

I work now to release into this global community the truth of this holocaust in  America of  teens.  My daughter could have died in one of these places.  Read her words.  She is willing to speak truth to power.  She has been labelled "troubled" as well as bipolar.   She is nothing more than very aware and spirited.  

I know if Nicole was killed, I would be at the White House NOW...

If you want to help me, please email me at
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?TW ... um=9#15191
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »