Author Topic: Che deletes thread critical of him  (Read 2732 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Che deletes thread critical of him
« on: February 05, 2008, 07:27:39 AM »
Partial cache here:

Quote from: "~hurrikayne2"
I fully disagree with this decision and as such have asked to be removed as a moderator of this forum.  Furthermore I have resigned from further activity associated with the YLF. 

I will be glad to continue writing the stories of protest, and protestors, if you'd like to view them at www.survivorsguidetotorturedteens.net.

I do not feel that any rules were broken and if the rules only apply when we feel like it, then WE are no better than the programmies.

It's a good thing I took screenshots of the thread just before Che was made the moderator of the YLF forum.  I knew he would try and delete the evidence... so here it is:

http://www.fornits.com/psy/Picture79.png
http://www.fornits.com/psy/Picture80.png
http://www.fornits.com/psy/Picture81.png
http://www.fornits.com/psy/Picture82.png

Hurrikayne, myself, and Lorri set that forum up with rules and guilelines that were fair for everybody (except, maybe, TheWho).  Che. thinks TheWho should be allowed to post in that thread, stating:

Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Could the Who not allowed be promptly removed? Providing he is following the terms of service and not derailling threads I see no reason for him to be banned from the YLF forum.

OH...  so TheWho should be given a chance... but Niles can be banned on a whim.  He doesn't even get to defend himself?  It's OK if the allmighty Che gets to make the decision... and ginger is allowing this?  WHAT THE FUCK!...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Che deletes thread critical of him
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 07:47:46 AM »
OH...  so TheWho should be given a chance... but Niles can be banned on a whim.  He doesn't even get to defend himself?  It's OK if the allmighty Che gets to make the decision... and ginger is allowing this?  WHAT THE FUCK!...

I'm glad ginger trimmed your ego down to size. It is very long overdue.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 07:51:29 AM »
Quote from: "laughin' out loud"
OH...  so TheWho should be given a chance... but Niles can be banned on a whim.  He doesn't even get to defend himself?  It's OK if the allmighty Che gets to make the decision... and ginger is allowing this?  WHAT THE FUCK!...

I'm glad ginger trimmed your ego down to size. It is very long overdue.

Fuck you, whooter (you forgot to remove the ellipses this time).

Ginger didn't trim anything down to size.  I quit.  She didn't ask me to.  I quit.  Be glad i'll keep my confidentiality of IP addresses.  You're a cancer on this forum.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 07:54:42 AM »
Young man I'm surely many things but the who. I did add the three little things at the bottom on a lark. Do come back and resume your position when you've recovered from your sob session. Despite this sad display of ranting and raving on your part you still have a great deal to offer us all here on Fornits.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 08:13:20 AM »
Quote from: "Laughing Even More"
Young man I'm surely many things but the who. I did add the three little things at the bottom on a lark. Do come back and resume your position when you've recovered from your sob session. Despite this sad display of ranting and raving on your part you still have a great deal to offer us all here on Fornits.

I'll stand up for my friends when I believe they are falsely accused or mistreated.  Call it a sob story all you want.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 09:04:40 AM »
Ginger ain't allowin' Gook to do shit.

She's too busy to be around.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline The Fornits

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 01:07:57 PM »
Children! I'm very disappointed in you! I thought you could mind your manners for just a day while mommy takes care of some important errands. Now go to your rooms without any supper, all of you!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 02:03:44 PM »
psy: Look.  If you're publicly promiting comitting violent acts, i'll have to check what my legal responsibilities are.  I might have to report this to the appropriate authorities.

psy: oh... I'm just saying that I might have to take that IP address, poster 6d53, and give it to the authorities... I doubt they'd interpret "rise up and take them out" as anything other than what you stated it to be.

psy: er...  I'll explain why I did it..
psy: mostly it was to make the person piss in his or her pants about what they were stupid enough to type without a proxy
psy: lol
psy: yeah... and they can't read this since I banned em from reading and posting... so he/she is probably biting nails, wondering if the cops are comign.. lol
psy: Oh.. i could have actually called the cops...  lol

Psy: As I've said, you made far too many mistakes.  I don't normally log chats, but I do when I feel somebody is potentially mentally unstable enough to go off the deep end (like you did today).  I still have quite a few aces up my sleeve, Milk, and i am in a position to decimate you if I wanted to (and that includes having you arrested).

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2008, 02:05:27 PM »
Quote from: "571-277-5341"
psy: Look.  If you're publicly promiting comitting violent acts, i'll have to check what my legal responsibilities are.  I might have to report this to the appropriate authorities.

psy: oh... I'm just saying that I might have to take that IP address, poster 6d53, and give it to the authorities... I doubt they'd interpret "rise up and take them out" as anything other than what you stated it to be.

psy: er...  I'll explain why I did it..
psy: mostly it was to make the person piss in his or her pants about what they were stupid enough to type without a proxy
psy: lol
psy: yeah... and they can't read this since I banned em from reading and posting... so he/she is probably biting nails, wondering if the cops are comign.. lol
psy: Oh.. i could have actually called the cops...  lol

Psy: As I've said, you made far too many mistakes.  I don't normally log chats, but I do when I feel somebody is potentially mentally unstable enough to go off the deep end (like you did today).  I still have quite a few aces up my sleeve, Milk, and i am in a position to decimate you if I wanted to (and that includes having you arrested).

Still waiting for that call, honey.

Offline hurrikayne

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 10:28:25 PM »
It's all good Psy, I'm handy with a delete button myself. 
"Motivation is everything. You can do the work of two people, but you can\'t be two people. Instead, you have to inspire the next guy down the line and get him to inspire his people. " - Lee Iacocca

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2008, 12:07:16 AM »
I do know one thing  personally for myself and that is this: I am sick of all the bickering and fighting. I also know how easy it is for survivors to go after each others throats and lose focus of going after the real demons called "the programs". I also know that pink floyd once said it best when they sang "together we stand, divided we fall". This is the only involvement I will have in this issue ever aside from being just after asking most to hear their side of "the story". Really, there needs to be some maturity brought to the situation because this is just getting so tired, boring and old, as well, as sad to witness.
It really can happen ye know, people putting some differences aside for a common cause or goal.

warm regards to all,
-DP
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2008, 01:42:45 AM »
Alright. I got my car working at midnight. I just finished scrubbing the dirt off of me, and here I am.

I'll put it this way. If anyone wants to go help some kids or stop them from being sent to a program, you're welcome to join me: Grab a billboard, point them in to the kids, and start walking back and forth, or put up some websites, do some research, or do a few Google bombs.

If you want to bicker, kindly go to struggling teens. I'm sure Lon would LOVE to hear all about it!

I'm done with the drama. The IGNORE BUTTON is the best thing since The Who got banned, and I plan on using it on more people than him if this keeps up.

On that note, is anyone from Florida up for some protesting? Where the fuck did Anne Bonney go? What about everyone else in Gainesville?
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2008, 01:44:04 AM »
I agree with the ignore button. Psy is definitely on my ignore list from now on.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2008, 05:40:04 PM »
Quote from: "Laughing Loudly"
I agree with the ignore button. Psy is definitely on my ignore list from now on.

All kidding aside.....it has been three weeks since the “Ignore” button was implemented and it seems to be serving its purpose well.  I think we can all agree that it has been a useful tool and a great improvement to the forum.
I haven’t seen (or been involved with) any flame wars, derailed threads or excessive trolling due to frustrated posters since its implementation.  I have been able to engage in a few debates with several people without being attacked by those who don’t agree with me.  Personally I have the ability to surf right past the posts of those I feel add little value to a particular conversation so haven’t had the need to use it (although it is good to know the option is available), it seems to be an effective tool for many and has been a contributing factor in keeping the database less cluttered and free of excessive posting.

my two cents...

« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 06:58:14 PM by TheWho »

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2008, 05:55:51 PM »