Author Topic: 3 trillion dollar budget...  (Read 1148 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
3 trillion dollar budget...
« on: February 04, 2008, 07:15:38 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080204/ap_ ... ush_budget

Unbelievable... 3 trillion dollar federal budget? Has the man completely lost what is left of his already questionable brainpower?

Top it off he plans to do it and still cut taxes for the upper income brackets. Seriously.. this oncoming budget battle is going to shape up to be the biggest orgy of congressional leg humping and back stabbing in known history.

By the time this plays out I figure they'll have made dueling legal again and it will end up a pay per view sport just to watch congressmen shoot it out with each other.

*gets popcorn ready...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: 3 trillion dollar budget...
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 08:16:12 AM »
Gee now... When I saw the title for this thread, I thought it was regarding the upcoming budget for the YLF! lols

On a more serious note, the more extreme Bush Baby gets, the more he alienates the more rational of the Republicans. I'm getting my popcorn ready as well...
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 02:41:57 PM »
WHAT is 'conservative' about this idiot anyway?

All I see the GOP do is throw around "IM MOAR CONSERVATIVE THAN YOU" or "UR A LIBERAL" and try to get elected on campaigns of somehow protecting marriage from a nebulous "threat to marriage" and talking about broken families... and basically just go on the platform of "Well we're in a party of the same name as people who actually like used to support gun owners and low taxes and small govt lol" and not really do anything.

Are there ANY conservatives left in the GOP? Seriously?
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 04:36:17 AM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Gee now... When I saw the title for this thread, I thought it was regarding the upcoming budget for the YLF! lols

On a more serious note, the more extreme Bush Baby gets, the more he alienates the more rational of the Republicans. I'm getting my popcorn ready as well...

Lols.. no.. We have a budget for sure.. something along the line of how much change I have rattling around under my Uncle's couch at the moment...

Now if someone actually slipped me 3 trillion programs would cease to exist...

Far as Bush-ee goes I think the moderate republicans are fully aware that they have elections coming up to think about even if their fearless leader doesn't. To me its more of a matter of political suicide for them to support this budget.

*deffo popcorn and cola for this event.