Author Topic: YLF PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT REGARD RUMORS ABOUT CHE GOOKIN  (Read 3081 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
YLF PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT REGARD RUMORS ABOUT CHE GOOKIN
« on: January 31, 2008, 07:30:21 PM »
Lately people have been slinging shit about me. Which is cool.. personally I do it to other people all the time so no harm no foul.

Though its come to my attention that some people have taken it upon themselves to believe I'm an tortured teen industry plant.

My Official response:

Good luck... god speed.. and if any of you really have questions my pm box is open to any of you 24 hours a day... [email protected]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Re: YLF PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT REGARD RUMORS ABOUT CHE GOOKIN
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 07:34:26 PM »
Some of them wear tinfoil beanies, hidden under "Save the Whales" hats.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 08:09:43 PM »
Just use more tin foil to fit over the "Save The Whales" Beanie.

Offline Baby Cakes

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 08:22:28 PM »
Damn way gookin industry shill.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 08:53:40 PM by Baby Cakes »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 11:40:42 PM »
Hmm. Dat dare piece o foil looks bout half big nuff fer me nose.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2008, 12:05:16 AM »
prolly big enough to clog you poo hole up enough to keep the bear's binnis were it belongs.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2008, 12:17:18 AM »
you talkin bout my binnis again? lol!
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline ~hurrikayne2

• View Profile
    • http://www.survivorsguidetotroubledteens.net
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2008, 12:31:02 AM »
Yeah, what better way to hide a plant than to have him incite others to protest?!?!?! Wooohooo!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
While Sky's away...
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2008, 03:50:33 AM »
340 Prospect, Unit F-2
White van in reserved parking space #2.
Parking area covered but visible from kitchen window.
I'm the one in the tinfoil hat.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2008, 04:03:26 AM »
Quote from: "~hurrikayne2"
Yeah, what better way to hide a plant than to have him incite others to protest?!?!?! Wooohooo!

I'm doing my best to keep you all from "legitmate" organizations. You see if you are out running with my cannibalistic ass you aren't participating in the fucking tea sipping party/pole fapping festival of modern advocacy.

We are gonna be protesting..

We do have a larger plan in mind..

And fuck you if you are mad that I'm not going to be nice enough to tell your non-ylf ass.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2008, 09:37:37 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Quote from: "~hurrikayne2"

I'm doing my best to keep you all from "legitmate" organizations. You see if you are out running with my cannibalistic ass you aren't participating in the fucking tea sipping party/pole fapping festival of modern advocacy.

We are gonna be protesting..

We do have a larger plan in mind..

And fuck you if you are mad that I'm not going to be nice enough to tell your non-ylf ass.

"Hide a plant"? I don't get it. Happy hunting, mofos.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2008, 10:28:13 AM »
There are some that cannot accept or understand that other people have different points of view (other than their own) based on their varied experiences.  There are those who have a need to have everyone agree with them and if they don’t they focus a great deal of energy trying to discredit them or block their point of view via personal attacks.

These are self taught methods of defense typically seen in kids in high school with fragile and newly developing self esteems.  Most mature and grow up to see that the world is made up of people with varying opinions and that thru a democratic society we utilize these differences as a strength and count the individual opinions to form a majority in an effort to consider all points of view equally.  There are others, unfortunately who see people that don’t agree with them as a threat and they spend time trying to suppress those who disagree rather than empower them…. This is fairly benign unless a person of this mentality gets into a power position.  Then they will extend their power of bending peoples thinking to meet their own.

I have been accused of everything from industry person, child abuser to being involved with 911 because my point of view doesn’t align with theirs.  Just stay firm,Che, with what you feel is right and try to keep an open mind to others experiences and opinions and the people slinging mud, in an effort to alter your thinking,  will eventually tire and go away.

Offline Baby Cakes

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2008, 02:28:27 PM »
oh jesus christ who...just go fuck yourself already. che doesn't want or need your support. you and your multiple personalities should just stay on the fornits troubled teen forum, or wherever it is you troll. you need to just get the hell out of here. it's stina...btw...reborn. and i will not engage again. but get off this thread, you are NOT wanted here. nothing you say has any meaning anymore. you are NOT legit, in any meaning of the word. big ass LIAR. through and through. tell alyssa i said hi.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2008, 08:20:54 PM »
Quote from: "Baby Cakes"
oh jesus christ who...just go fuck yourself already. che doesn't want or need your support. you and your multiple personalities should just stay on the fornits troubled teen forum, or wherever it is you troll. you need to just get the hell out of here. it's stina...btw...reborn. and i will not engage again. but get off this thread, you are NOT wanted here. nothing you say has any meaning anymore. you are NOT legit, in any meaning of the word. big ass LIAR. through and through. tell alyssa i said hi.

Well, “Stina” or is it  “Baby cakes” today?  I have had the same name since day one.  You are the one with multiple log in names, running around the forum accusing others of multiple personalities is a little odd wouldn’t you think?

You also mention that I should get the hell out of here and stay on the Troubled teens forum… well that’s where we are “Stina/ Babycakes”… you seem to be the one who is lost.  No one was speaking to you and I never asked for your engagement, so go back to the thread you thought you were trolling in and speak about something you know about.

Psy put a button under your avatar called “Ignore”, try it out and please don’t respond to any of my posts again until you have something to contribute or learn some manners, you are acting very immature.  You come on here like a spoiled brat with nothing but rude comments and then ask me to say hello to Alyssa for you… if you know her so well email or call her yourself.

Offline DieYuppieSkum

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2008, 08:30:18 PM »
who shut the fuck up, you come in here as other people too you damn hypocrite.