Author Topic: Re: You can now Ignore users  (Read 2319 times)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Re: You can now Ignore users
« on: January 28, 2008, 04:53:44 PM »
Quote from: "CCM girl 1989"

Isn't the ignored user feature a bit childish?!! You might as well stick your fingers in your ears, and go lalalalalalalalala!!!!!!!! That's what it reminds me of.

No more childish than your signature if you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

It didn't have the or a parent of a child in a program when you first posted it, then you realized theWho would be included in your wide-sweeping decree, Princess. 

And with that, Princess CC ...*click*....This User Is Currently Ignored
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 09:29:08 PM »
I think this is a good compromise
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline 001010

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 04:56:42 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
The irony is, new parents who find this forum and ask for information will see TheWho. With nobody refuting what he says it will make his advice seem credible.

Good call.
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 12:41:02 PM »
Is there a way to ignore the shout box? Tired of waiting for it to load then scrolling past it on every page.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 01:04:21 PM »
Quote from: "noname"
Is there a way to ignore the shout box? Tired of waiting for it to load then scrolling past it on every page.

The only way I know of is to change the "default theme"  (if you log in).  Otherwise you are stuck scrolling past it.  Closing it doesnt work because it reopens each time the page is refreshed.  I think someone mentioned that relocating it to the bottom of the page might help... I think this might be a great solution, but I am not sure if it will alleviate the "Jumping around issue" which seems to be a problem for some.