Author Topic: Roloff/YLF Group  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Roloff/YLF Group
« on: January 22, 2008, 09:03:20 PM »
I'm gonna need to create some template or something for all of these announcements of late. Despite my carpal tunnel syndrome I'm very much pleased to announce the founding of the Roloff/YLF Group.

Lorrispickelmire has agreed to act as the coordinator to use her powers of persuasion, and in her case her fearsome wrath of doom, to encourage more active protest against Roloff schools.

HAIL LORRI!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Roloff/YLF Group
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 02:26:00 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
I'm gonna need to create some template or something for all of these announcements of late. Despite my carpal tunnel syndrome I'm very much pleased to announce the founding of the Roloff/YLF Group.

Lorrispickelmire has agreed to act as the coordinator to use her powers of persuasion, and in her case her fearsome wrath of doom, to encourage more active protest against Roloff schools.

HAIL LORRI!

One of the new features of SMF is the ability to create subforums (forums inside forums).  How does it sound if I create some of those inside the Main YLF discussion Forum?
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline ~hurrikayne2

• View Profile
    • http://www.survivorsguidetotroubledteens.net
Re: Roloff/YLF Group
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 08:52:46 PM »
Groovy baby.