Author Topic: $400 Bounty for TheWho's Identity (pot raised again)  (Read 8718 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
$400 Bounty for TheWho's Identity (pot raised again)
« on: January 18, 2008, 09:32:02 PM »
I'm very serious.

I want his real name and who he works for.  I'll keep the info donor anonymous if requested and payment in cash is possible.

@TheWho:  You need not worry about your identity being released if you are merely "just a parent".  I stand by my confidentiality policy.  That being said, If you are who I believe you to be I will make sure everybody knows it.

Edit:  a guest (a real guest, a serious one) has added 800 to the pot for a grand total of 1000.  The guest has also changed the conditions.  I won't reveal his identity unless he is an industry member.  The guest, on the other hand, doesn't care...  There is nothing I can do about that.  It's not like i'm breaking any rules here.  Neither my policy of confidentiality being broken, or any rules I might be bound with my my position on fornits...  All in all, i'm not really caring that much.

Go ahead, Who... keep pissing people off... if you're as much of a complete asshole in real life, one of your employees spying your screen, your sysadmin at work taking peek at your internet history, or maybe even your wife (wouldn't blame her) is going to decide to sell you out... and I'll laugh.

Edit 1/23:  Somebody else has added $100 to the pot making the grand total $1100
Edit 1/23:  ZenAgent has added $100 to the pot making the grand total $1200
Edit 1/23:  Guest Backed out, lowering pot to $400
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 04:43:55 PM by psy »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: $200 Bounty for TheWho's Identity
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 09:59:44 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
I'm very serious.

I want his real name and who he works for.  I'll keep the info donor anonymous if requested and payment in cash is possible.

What’s the big deal with what my name is or who I work for?  The majority of the people here are anonymous.... isn’t that an option for posters or just the ones that agree with the majority here.

Is this going to happen to staff or ex-staff who post here and the conversation doesn’t go your way.. are you going to threaten to expose them to get them to say bad things about their school or program?

I am sorry I didn’t give into the pressure here, psy, but the longer you guys sit here and listen to each others stories the more close minded you are becoming... the schools are evolving every day.. the bad ones will drop by the wayside and the better ones will improve... it is happening before your eyes, but you don’t see it.

Let the people with their success stories in and allow them to speak without harassment, don’t you expect the same respect?  If this forum is so balanced why are you trying to chase me off or looking to expose me?  Because I am the only one who is willing to play devil’s advocate and keep it honest….. if you truly believe in what you say I should not be a threat… the truth will prevail in the end we all know that.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 10:19:14 PM »
Quote from: "TheWho"
I'm very serious.

What’s the big deal with what my name is or who I work for?  The majority of the people here are anonymous.... isn’t that an option for posters or just the ones that agree with the majority here.

Is this going to happen to staff or ex-staff who post here and the conversation doesn’t go your way.. are you going to threaten to expose them to get them to say bad things about their school or program?
Today, there was a current staff member who came on here.  She wasn't harassed or driven off. 
I am sorry I didn’t give into the pressure here, psy, but the longer you guys sit here and listen to each others stories the more close minded you are becoming... the schools are evolving every day..
Sadly, yes.  They find new and more efficient ways of conning people to make money.
the bad ones will drop by the wayside and the better ones will improve... it is happening before your eyes, but you don’t see it.
Bla bla bla.. industry self regulation.  Ever read "The Jungle"?   Yeah.  That worked real well.  The only people who argue that crap are those who benefit from the lack of regulation.
Let the people with their success stories in and allow them to speak without harassment, don’t you expect the same respect?
Respect is earned.  So is venom.
If this forum is so balanced why are you trying to chase me off or looking to expose me?  Because I am the only one who is willing to play devil’s advocate and keep it honest…..
Honest?  Is that how you describe how you answer very simple questions... non personal questions, that are asked of you?  Your deliberately deceptive answers?
if you truly believe in what you say I should not be a threat… the truth will prevail in the end we all know that.
@TheWho:  You need not worry about your identity being released if you are merely "just a parent".  I stand by my confidentiality policy.  That being said, If you are who I believe you to be I will make sure everybody knows it.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 10:36:44 PM »
Today, there was a current staff member who came on here.  She wasn't harassed or driven off. 
I was treated pretty well at first also.

Bla bla bla.. industry self regulation.  Ever read "The Jungle"?   Yeah.  That worked real well.  The only people who argue that crap are those who benefit from the lack of regulation.
I could care less if they are regulated or not.  You think regulation is going to do a dam thing to get rid of the abusive programs…phfssst.  Your wasting your time… the government never help anyone except themselves…. The consumers (parents) are going to be the ones to change the industry and it is already happening.
Respect is earned.  So is venom.
Agreed..so no more belly aching that I disrespected a survivor..okay?
Honest?  Is that how you describe how you answer very simple questions... non personal questions, that are asked of you?  Your deliberately deceptive answers?
I have answered every question honestly…. But if you are convinced I am an industry person then your view is skewed and it would seem to you as deception.
Well just remember that… if I trusted you I would give you my name today….  I don’t think that Mr. Newman was connected to the industry was he?  And you exposed me thinking I was him…why should I trust you?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 10:52:59 PM »
Well just remember that… if I trusted you I would give you my name today….  I don’t think that Mr. Newman was connected to the industry was he?  And you exposed me thinking I was him…why should I trust you?

You CLAIMED TO BE  Alan Newman.  PUBLICLY!  You also signed your emails "Alan".  Your IP from the email also did locate to approximately Newton Mass.  You also clamied (still claim) to live in Newton Mass.  Cut that crap out.  All I did was point it out.  It isn't my fault you represented yourself in public as somebody you weren't.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 11:08:10 PM »

You CLAIMED TO BE  Alan Newman.  PUBLICLY!  You also signed your emails "Alan".  Your IP from the email also did locate to approximately Newton Mass.  You also clamied (still claim) to live in Newton Mass.  Cut that crap out.  All I did was point it out.  It isn't my fault you represented yourself in public as somebody you weren't.

A.N.O.N.  Which was Alan Newman Of Newton....  I claimed to be Anon, psy, there are plenty of Alan Newmans in the world.  You choose to expose me , thinking I was this guy.... so lets say, for the sake of argument, it was me...was he connected to the industry?

You claim you will hold the information confidential..yet your track record speaks otherwise.  Before you start to discredit others you should look at yourself.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 11:24:07 PM »
"Well just remember that… if I trusted you I would give you my name today….  I don’t think that Mr. Newman was connected to the industry was he?  And you exposed me thinking I was him…why should I trust you?"

....................struggling teenage lives are on the line..............

.....if you don't do everything in your power.......to.....save....them....you've...failed.........

----------you're cause is glorious_______You are so ingenious_____

IF YOU GAVE A FUCK ABOUT A CAUSE YOU'D PUT IT ON THE LINE.

YOU'RE A HIRED GUN. $$$$$$$$$$

Posting here 4 times a day for 3 years isn't commitment -  it's evidence of your paycheck and dementia.

Shall we reconveine in you local dojo?

- The calgon that whisks you way

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 03:37:34 PM »
Aren't you glad you aren't TheWho's kid?

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2008, 08:04:47 PM »
He's really alan rickman
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Good, The Bain, & The Ugly
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2008, 02:16:44 AM »
Los Hijos y me will run this cabron to ground, Señor Psy.  Dios mio, man... I gonna chingo esta cerdo puto Señor Who por nada, por que... las mujeres blanca estan la mierda.

Badgez? We don' need no steenkin' BADG-EZ! 

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2008, 01:50:08 PM »
I up that bounty to $1000.

i am a guest, but i am here every day, i read every post. once you have his identity just say you do, leave a contact, and i'll get back to you.

and I WILL reveal his identity, only not to the public, parent of no parent. I will make sure he is unable to ever get a goverment job, benefits, insurance, bank loan, send his kids to a state school, get a credit card, or even pass a firearms background check. I have that power. I will also make sure that unless he moves deep into the congo, he wont be able to step outside his house without being harassed by his neighbors. 

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2008, 01:57:08 PM »
What else will you shell out a grand for?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: $1000 Bounty for TheWho's Identity (pot raised)
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2008, 02:30:22 PM »
Yet another person has come forward, adding $100 to the pot for a grand total of $1100

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: $1100 Bounty for TheWho's Identity (pot raised again)
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2008, 02:40:56 PM »
Congratulations to TheWho on his victory over Fornits. TheWho says jump, fornits asks "how high?!" Pathetic, every single one of you.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Re: $1100 Bounty for TheWho's Identity (pot raised again)
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2008, 03:20:56 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Congratulations to TheWho on his victory over Fornits. TheWho says jump, fornits asks "how high?!" Pathetic, every single one of you.

Put my "pathetic" ass down for another $100 and make it $1200. 
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"