Author Topic: CNN story  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
CNN story
« on: January 17, 2008, 11:39:41 PM »
Sometime in the near future, to be announced when decided, CNN is going to run a story about computer recycling at a place in MD. I have been a long-time customer/helper/vendor for this place (Subtractions) and CNN will be there in the AM tomorrow (Friday 1-18-08) with camera and reporter. I have strategically placed small but BOLD signs with educational about the teen hurt industry websites on them in several areas, in the hopes that the camera will catch at least one or more of them while doing the recycling story. The owner gave permission but said that they would most likely blur them out or edit somehow. As long as they don't interfere with his business, they will be fine. I assume the story would run one day really soon. It's not much of a gettin it out there type of idea, but at least the owner was cool about it and if they do show the sign(s) by chance or whatever, then a couple million people will see it (them)  ;D...
I'll post the time if I find out, otherwise, just please keep your eyes peeled for it.
Thanks, yours truly etc...
RG
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: CNN story
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 12:01:06 AM »
;D

You are my hero.

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 10:47:48 PM »
thanks... but, it looked to me like the cameraman just walked around in the area I was working in, but didn't film. Unless of course he was but didn't look like he was, LOL. Either way, when the story comes out, you can hear me banging on a computer with a  hammer, LOL. Right now I'd give it a 10% chance the sites I posted round the warehouse made it onto their camera.
I tried.........................

RG

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 12:44:24 AM »
Keep us posted as to when it will air....thanks.