Author Topic: Hang around a coconut.  (Read 2394 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Hang around a coconut.
« on: January 04, 2008, 08:06:39 PM »
True to his roots in Kids and Straight, the Wizard got a mail-order PhD from the Union Institute, the same diploma-mill that provided former Straight Clinical Director and boss of Kids, Miller Newton, with his.  Additionally, the Union Institute provided at least three folks to testify (can I get an amen) about AARC to Diane Mirosh in the early nineties, in order to conjure up some Alberta government dosh.  Later, Union puked up the non-Doctor Michael Patton, who rubber-stamped AARC's fake study a couple of years back.  I came across this hilarious little tidbit on Union's website.  It is of interest, as I heard from a charming AARColyte that Natalie Oldcomer is currently doin' her cypherin' and readin' to get her a PhD paper.

F. Dean Vause Ph.D.
is executive director of the
Alberta Adolescent Recovery
Centre (AARC), a center in
Calgary, Alberta that reaches out
to teens with addiction issues.
Vause has developed the AARC
model and fills the additional
roles of clinical director and
front line therapist. He is also
actively involved in raising funds
for scholarships that will enable
select peer counselors from
AARC to enroll in Union
Institute & University's highly
specialized baccalaureate program
with a concentration in
alcohol and drug counseling and
treatment center management.

So, Dean-o takes money that suckers, I mean concerned citizens, provide to AARC and flips it back to Union.  Union provides Dean-O with fake doctors who testify as to the immense healing powers of Dean-o and AARC.  What a tidy little circle.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hang around a coconut.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 03:42:24 AM »
Some of the suckers' money is also paying for tuition at the University of Lethbridge.

Some of the lucky graduates are being trained in addictions counselling there.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hang around a coconut.
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 05:40:13 AM »
http://http://www.freedomofmind.com/resourcecenter/groups/s/scientology/narconon/

AARC uses the narconon model... according to their own website..

this fellow and slew of others claim narconon is a front of the Church of Sciencetology.

I find this interesting.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Hang around a coconut.
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 12:44:17 PM »
I've had exchanges with a couple of these scholars from U of L.  Nothing wrong with pursuing higher education.  The Wiz is fighting a delaying action.  At some point his totally unethical relationship with the Union Institute and the total lack of qualifications of his current staff of minions is going to see the light of day.  If a few of these mildly retarded people can finish their studies at U of L and come back to AARC, he may be able to claim to have at least one licensed professional on staff.  Currently, the total is 0.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hang around a coconut.
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 04:45:34 PM »
Quote from: ""ajax13""
I've had exchanges with a couple of these scholars from U of L.  Nothing wrong with pursuing higher education.  The Wiz is fighting a delaying action.  At some point his totally unethical relationship with the Union Institute and the total lack of qualifications of his current staff of minions is going to see the light of day.  If a few of these mildly retarded people can finish their studies at U of L and come back to AARC, he may be able to claim to have at least one licensed professional on staff.  Currently, the total is 0.

Hey Greg - were you banned from facebook, did you cancel you account or are you using a fake name?

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Hang around a coconut.
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 05:52:54 PM »
Hey chickenshit AARColyte, none of the above.

Canadian West."

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Hang around a coconut.
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 06:03:54 PM »
None of the above AARColyte.  That was a very sad attempt to put a person on the spot, considering that I make no secret of who I am.  Ask Dean-o, I've used my name to ask him a few things, although he hasn't replied.  Same goes for Ron Stevens, our AG, Paddy Meade, official AARC flak-catcher, the Vancouver Province and a number of other officials.  I do thank you for taking the pathetic underhanded approach, it helps to demonstrate the absolute lack of integrity of anyone involved with AARC.

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hang around a coconut.
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2008, 06:04:19 PM »
Hey chickenshit AARColyte, none of the above.

Just off sulking then Greg?

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Hang around a coconut.
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2008, 06:05:14 PM »
No sulking that I'm aware of.

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hang around a coconut.
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2008, 06:06:23 PM »
None of the above AARColyte.  That was a very sad attempt to put a person on the spot, considering that I make no secret of who I am.  Ask Dean-o, I've used my name to ask him a few things, although he hasn't replied.  Same goes for Ron Stevens, our AG, Paddy Meade, official AARC flak-catcher, the Vancouver Province and a number of other officials.  I do thank you for taking the pathetic underhanded approach, it helps to demonstrate the absolute lack of integrity of anyone involved with AARC.

You, Greg Elliott are most welcome!

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Hang around a coconut.
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2008, 06:10:28 PM »
Is there some type of inherent danger in people knowing someone's name who is critical of AARC?  It seems odd that an AARC supporter would think that someone critical of AARC would prefer to be anonymous?  Why would that be?  It's not like AARC is a cult that produces followers who might be in any way aggressive towards those critical of the cult or it's leader?  Or is it?

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hang around a coconut.
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2008, 06:38:30 PM »
Is there some type of inherent danger in people knowing someone's name who is critical of AARC?  It seems odd that an AARC supporter would think that someone critical of AARC would prefer to be anonymous?  Why would that be?  It's not like AARC is a cult that produces followers who might be in any way aggressive towards those critical of the cult or it's leader?  Or is it?

You don't seem to have a problem inciting hatred toward people you have never met Greg. You use peoples names freely. Your petty insults hurled anonymously hurt no one but yourself - you end up looking foolish. Nobody needs to be "aggressive" towards you. Sad that you are so paranoid.

Offline Cougar_Sean

• View Profile
Hang around a coconut.
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »
the truth may be insulting to some, but in and of itself,  is not an insult

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Hang around a coconut.
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2008, 07:04:09 PM »
Amongst whom am I inciting hatred?  People who believed that the Wizard was a trained professional and gave him money?  People who believed same and gave him their kids?  People who were imprisoned in AARC?  People who were assaulted in AARC?  Are these people going to hate AARC and it's adherents after reading my posts?  I hope that I don't look as foolish as someone coming onto this forum to defend AARC or to attack those who want the truth about AARC to come out.  I may be paranoid, but then again I have been threatened by a few AARColytes.

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hang around a coconut.
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2008, 12:44:30 AM »
Quote from: ""Che Gookin""
http://http://www.freedomofmind.com/resourcecenter/groups/s/scientology/narconon/

AARC uses the narconon model... according to their own website..

this fellow and slew of others claim narconon is a front of the Church of Sciencetology.

I find this interesting.

You see that link quoted above? It is not the AARC website.
That is an example of a "Red Herring Fallacy". Logical Fallacy is an error in reasoning. Failed reasoning, by definition cannot persevere truth. So if by the very way you say things they cannot be reasonable or true, why do you speak?

For more information on the "Red Herring Fallacy"
http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacie ... rring.html