Author Topic: Gilligan's Island Wilderness Camp  (Read 1687 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Gilligan's Island Wilderness Camp
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2008, 10:06:54 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Count me out. I don't find this brand of dark humor funny at all. Kids are suffering as we sit typing away laughing about it like it's a big joke. It's not. To some people fornits is just a source of entertainment. To others, however, it's their last chance to set right a wrong. Let's give them that chance without the dark humor, shall we? K, thanks.

Lighten up, little buddy, humor is good for the soul and helps to release tension.  The humor isnt intended to mock or hurt anyone, just poking a little fun at the obvious.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Gilligan's Island Wilderness Camp
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2008, 10:13:24 AM »
Anyone heard of this place? Their brochure offers a free three-hour tour of the island and claims that the camp teaches valuable survival skills to its participants.

I've heard that there is also a Gilligan's Island 2 (only so many kids you want to stash per island), which is supposed to be opening this coming summer.

As far as the coconuts are concerned, someone should give Anne Bonney a talking-to, 'cuz her husband's been stealing them for his bathing suit business.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: Gilligan's Island Wilderness Camp
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2008, 10:41:28 AM »
Quote from: ""Ursus""
Anyone heard of this place? Their brochure offers a free three-hour tour of the island and claims that the camp teaches valuable survival skills to its participants.
I've heard that there is also a Gilligan's Island 2 (only so many kids you want to stash per island), which is supposed to be opening this coming summer.

As far as the coconuts are concerned, someone should give Anne Bonney a talking-to, 'cuz her husband's been stealing them for his bathing suit business.

I heard business has been slow anyway,  I dont think it was researched very well,  I have been telling him he needs to start targeting the female end of the business more.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2008, 10:43:40 AM »
Anne's pirating coconuts, eh? :rofl:

Hopefully those kids on The Island don't starve.

What about the milk?
Someone could sell the coconut milk, too....

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2008, 12:00:26 PM »
Well, I must say that my husband's coconuts are much more impressive that that guy's up there ^^^^.

traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Joseph W. Gauld

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2008, 12:38:27 PM »
Yousa!  Hell's bells! I'm near about BLINDED by all o' them there sequins!  Now, here ya can see a case of real entreprisin' ingenuity, I say!

You kids are nuttin' but a bunch of nincumpoopied panty-waist whiners when it comes to gittin' yer lil tushies wet!  Ya oughta take a hint from good ol' Anne's hubbie here, an make some kool duds outta the camp's Kool Ade!  At least this fella's figured out how to make his life's lot work out fer him!

How much does he git fer one them jobberoos, huh?  Maybe he might think of going in business with me?

Always looking fer an angle,
Joseph W. Gauld, The Educator