Author Topic: to apply or not?  (Read 4236 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
to apply or not?
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2007, 02:37:43 PM »
Quote from: ""paralegal advice""
these acts of abuse could be classified as a life felony

and warrent a sentence of life imprisonment upon conviction

FLA code - section 775.15(1)(a)

capital of life felony may be commenced at ANY TIME

contact the State's Attorney's Office where the acts/abuse occured

discuss matters of prosecution with that office

and the victims/witness coordinator

also retain a private local attorney to explore your options of prosecution

and at the very least a civil lawsuit
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
to apply or not?
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2007, 02:39:03 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
to apply or not?
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2007, 02:39:50 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
to apply or not?
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2007, 02:41:53 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
to apply or not?
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2007, 02:42:57 PM »

[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
to apply or not?
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2007, 02:44:07 PM »

[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
to apply or not?
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2007, 09:28:55 PM »
What is a troll?

It was merely suggested you crawl out of the hole you've dug, and you seem respond with the same tripe over and over.

I suggest you look up the word "irony".  To learn the word might be the first step in the therapy you seek.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
to apply or not?
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2007, 11:13:37 PM »
What is a troll?

It was merely suggested you crawl out of the hole you've dug, and you seem respond with the same tripe over and over.

Interesting. Of course, if the op reported that the program helped him, that would be possible. However, if he reports that the program hurt him it's his fault.  

You know, if something can save someone from death, insanity, and imprisonment, it can also cause death, insanity, and imprisonment. It ain't the OP. that  dug that hole. Some psycho cult leaders by the names of Mel and Betty Sembler, and Art Bunker dug a 100 foot ditch and pushed a bunch of children in. They deliberately induced Brain damage  in children to in order to emotionally, sexually, and most of all, financially exploit them.

Evil child torturer, people can't "choose" to recover from brain damage just like they can't "choose" to recover from cancer, so stop blaming the victim and stop with the “crawl out of the hole you dugâ€

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: to apply or not?
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2008, 07:54:30 AM »
Quote from: ""mental disabiliaty?""
I am considering applying for disability. I have been suffering from ptsd for a long time and have not recieved any support or theropy for it. I would not recieve anything monitary however it would be an aknowledgement of the childhood trama I suffered in straight. I have kept silent and stayed ashamed for so long living in the shadows of trama. I have been to afraid to seek help or support and I see now that it would be very healing for my suffering to be aknowledged and legitimized. I still have doubts as to the possibility of getting real help and support. I still fear being retramatized and told its all in my head or to get out of my head. I am sick of this crime going unaknowledged let alone being unpunished. Is this a frutile quest or should I pursue disability? I would be lying if I said it hasn't severly altered my life in very negative ways, not that I am not strong. I have had to be extremely strong, alone, and iscolated. Has anyone here gone down this road? Thanks, this forum has been my only form of support!

I think disability is for people who are unable to work. If your ordeal has left you unable to work then I'd not feel ashamed of going on disability. I'd rather know my tax money is going to help someone get by in life than on 4000 dollar toilet seats anyway.

When I was a boy scout rifle instructor I had the chance to meet a vetran of Vietname. He was considered fully disabled due to a high velocity round to the throat. Yet even on disability he still did his best to stay active. That summer he went on to teach archery classes at a boy scout camp. Last I heard he pulled off an award winning program at the camp. This was in competition with at least 10 other program areas of various scouting merit badge courses that had 2 to 3 people working in each one and he was on his own.

Kind of warms my heart to know that the tough old coot outdid a bunch of young turds and gained the acknowledgement he deserved for from the scout masters and the patrol leaders who consistently voted his program area the best each week in their evaluations.

I guess what I'm saying is work shouldn't be the measure of who you are as a person. What I measure myself by is not my job, but how I impact others around me.

If disability is what you need to survive then by all means persue it. Just don't feel that being disabled defines who you are as a person. Let the other parts of your life tell the story of who you are and what you are about.

Christ I'm getting all wierd. Look dude.. Don't be to proud that you end up starving.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
to apply or not?
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2008, 10:57:35 AM »
It would be for the aknowlegement not the monetary as it would yeild close no nothing financially, however the chance to live out of the shadows with an aknowledgement of the crimes would be quite leberating despite the other stigma attatched to 'disabled' that title would be nothing compared to what I've lived with as I'm sure evry survivor of teen tourcher will at some point attest to

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
to apply or not?
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2008, 11:22:29 AM »
It would be for the aknowlegement not the monetary as it would yeild close no nothing financially, however the chance to live out of the shadows with an aknowledgement of the crimes would be quite leberating despite the other stigma attatched to 'disabled' that title would be nothing compared to what I've lived with as I'm sure evry survivor of teen tourcher will at some point attest to

For the love of Christ, please use a spell check.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
to apply or not?
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2008, 11:30:40 AM »
For the love of Christ, please use a spell check.

For the love of Christ, not everyone can afford that software, or is anal and unfulfilled enough to care when others can’t.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
to apply or not?
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2008, 11:42:26 AM »
For the love of Christ, not everyone can afford that software, or is anal and unfulfilled enough to care when others can’t.

There are free ones. What's so wrong about wanting someone to spell simple words like "torture" correctly? It borders on REAL torture to have to read it spelled "tourcher" in your posts! :rofl: I mean, come on! When is the last time you've picked up a book or a newspaper? I'd be EMBARRASSED if I were you! And "leberating"?? SHEESH... What grade of school did you finish? I'm no college grad, but I could spell much better than you can when I was in 5th grade or lower. :rofl: :rofl:

Offline hurrikayne

• View Profile
to apply or not?
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2008, 01:26:03 PM »
While I must admit that the spelling and grammatical errors forced upon us as readers of this site borders on torture in & of itself, that truly gives us no call to pick on the less fortunate who have had say, a pACE education or worse.  Let's give 'em a break, shall we?

Just a tip, I often consult www.dictionary.com when looking for the correct spelling of a word, and that too is free.
"Motivation is everything. You can do the work of two people, but you can\'t be two people. Instead, you have to inspire the next guy down the line and get him to inspire his people. " - Lee Iacocca

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
to apply or not?
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2008, 01:35:08 PM »
Quote from: ""hurrikayne""
While I must admit that the spelling and grammatical errors forced upon us as readers of this site borders on torture in & of itself, that truly gives us no call to pick on the less fortunate who have had say, a pACE education or worse.  Let's give 'em a break, shall we?

I didn't complete the tenth grade, but I took it upon myself to at least read a little bit and LEARN THE FUCKING ENGLISH LANGUAGE, for God's sake! "Less fortunate" my ass! :roll: That's the lamest fucking excuse I ever heard for ILLITERACY. While the poster makes some good points along the way, they LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT when they misspell simple words like the ones cited above. Sorry, but "we" shall NOT give them a break until they learn how to spell above an 8th grade level.