• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: psy
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 11:51:36 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
your film doesn't load.

just so you know
exact error message?  What file are you trying to open?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
psy
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 08:23:28 PM »
When you press the play butten, nothing happens. I'm suprised you haven't heard this from other people, so perhaps it's just me?
Also, psy, your raid was wonderful, and I hope you continue a to be a kind, compassionate, Cedu destroyer.

I also think you should post the name of the kid that commited suicide, as testemant to him. At this point, what his "family" thinks is less important than preventing him from becoming a nameless spirit, who dissapears back into dust ,without his murderers being implicated, and his and hismartrydom honored.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
psy
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 08:30:47 PM »
I was thinking that we should go a step farther and make an actual memorial for him. I bet the people at the American Legion(the building next to the bridge) would be willing to let us build a small memorial for the young man.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
psy
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 09:36:50 PM »
When you press the play butten, nothing happens. I'm suprised you haven't heard this from other people, so perhaps it's just me?
Also, psy, your raid was wonderful, and I hope you continue a to be a kind, compassionate, Cedu destroyer.

I also think you should post the name of the kid that commited suicide, as testemant to him. At this point, what his "family" thinks is less important than preventing him from becoming a nameless spirit, who dissapears back into dust ,without his murderers being implicated, and his and hismartrydom honored.

This is totally wrong.  You should speak to the family first.  You are all getting as bad as Deborah.  Just focus on the industry (if that is who you have the beef with) and leave the kids alone.  Try to do your work outside of hurting other people and families.  We all have a choice of posting anonymous or logging in, we can even post our names if we like, but that is an individual choice and we should be able to maintain that control.  It is not right to post survivors names, parents names, kids who are trying to make a difference or positive impact on others or children who took their lives without their permission or their families permission.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
psy
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 09:39:38 PM »
FUCK OFF!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
psy
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 09:46:48 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""

This is totally wrong.  You should speak to the family first.  You are all getting as bad as Deborah.  Just focus on the industry (if that is who you have the beef with) and leave the kids alone.  Try to do your work outside of hurting other people and families.  We all have a choice of posting anonymous or logging in, we can even post our names if we like, but that is an individual choice and we should be able to maintain that control.  It is not right to post survivors names, parents names, kids who are trying to make a difference or positive impact on others or children who took their lives without their permission or their families permission.

Yeah, i know. You want the victims to dissapear into the ether, so no one knows what happened to them, to identify with, or pity them. To want justice taken against those that murdered them.

You want the 10s of thousands of murder victims (i include suicide and premature death from program induced psych, life damage in this figure) to remain hidden.

These individuals who kill themselves are important. Their martyrdon should be honored. There lives should be honored. Asshole, they are NOT SURVIVORS, they are dead. Therefore, revealing their name isn't potentially psychologically damaging!

There families don't "own" them, and so they don't need to give permission.  It's not about the PARENTS or even the families. It's about the VITCIM. THEY DESERVE REMEMBRANCE, and the JUSTICE, of their suffering and exploitation known, and understood

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
psy
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 09:50:25 PM »

Yeah, i know. You want the victims to dissapear into the ether, so no one knows what happened to them, to identify with, or pity them. To want justice taken against those that murdered them.

You want the 10s of thousands of murder victims (i include suicide and premature death from program induced psych, life damage in this figure) to remain hidden.

These individuals who kill themselves are important. Their martyrdon should be honored. There lives should be honored. Asshole, they are NOT SURVIVORS, they are dead. Therefore, revealing their name isn't potentially psychologically damaging!

There families don't "own" them, and so they don't need to give permission.  It's not about the PARENTS or even the families. It's about the VITCIM. THEY DESERVE REMEMBRANCE, and the JUSTICE, of their suffering and exploitation known, and understood
:tup:

I wouldn't have ever said it better than this.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
psy
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2007, 09:58:31 PM »

Maybe he is remembered very well.  As far as we know all the people that loved him remember him every day and cherish the time they had with him.  Why should you be the one to decide if his name should be posted all over the internet?  Should we post your name on here, were you a victim?  How about Anne Bonney, she was a victim.. should we take a vote and post her name? (Sorry Anne, didnt mean to single you out) or is this something that just you should decide?

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
psy
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2007, 10:37:59 PM »
I don't think it is so cut and dried. There ARE cases of kids who have died -- whose names and stories have long entered the common lore -- where you wouldn't be doing anyone a disservice by memorializing them since they are already well enough known. At that point, IMO, it does become a question of honoring their memory by acknowledging their suffering and what they must have gone through.

In circumstances of lesser renown, the quandary becomes more pronounced. Perhaps there the sensitive thing to do is to allow some time, both for the family's healing as well as for a change in the level of common knowledge.

Seems to me that the parents of kids who have died in these mind-rape mills, and who have come onto fornits, have been for the most part very interested in the world knowing about their kid's death. I've read a number of posts along the lines of "God forbid this should ever happen to anyone else," and "hopefully my story will prevent such a tragedy from ever happening again," etc. etc.

But it usually gets murky when you are discussing cases of SUICIDE. Why is this? People take this on personally as the ultimate stain of shame. Perhaps it is.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 09:38:00 AM by Ursus »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
psy
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2007, 01:20:05 AM »
if the parents dont want a memorial,
fuck them

they are the ones who sent the kid there in the first place, they are the ones who fucked the kid up from the start, they are the ones who facilitated his further mind-rape at the institution, they are the ones who indirectly led this young man, their child, to suicide.

they may be his parents, but they are also his killers. they gave him the metaphorical rope, and the institution showed him how to tie it into a noose.

since when do murderers have a say in weather or not their victim gets a memorial?

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
psy
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2007, 01:36:25 AM »
Were I this kid, and I'm not even going to go into how close I came to being in his shoes, I would very much appreciate the memorial.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline lorrispickelmire

• View Profile
I completely agree!
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2007, 01:44:47 AM »
The kid who died would appreciate the fact noone forgot!
quot;It will be found an unjust and unwise jealousy to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition he may abuse it.\"
                                        George Washington

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
psy
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2007, 01:44:52 AM »
Quote from: ""Ursus""
I don't think it is so cut and dried.  There ARE cases of kids who have died – whose names and stories have long entered the common lore – where you wouldn't be doing anyone a disservice by memorializing them since they are already well enough known.  At that point, IMO, it does become a question of honoring their memory by acknowledging their suffering and what they must have gone through.

In circumstances of lesser renown, the quandary becomes more pronounced.  Perhaps there the sensitive thing to do is to allow some time, both for the family's healing as well as for a change in the level of common knowledge.

Seems to me that the parents of kids who have died in these mind-rape mills, and who have come onto fornits, have been for the most part very interested in the world knowing about their kid's death.  I've read a number of posts along the lines of "God forbid this should ever happen to anyone else," and "hopefully my story will prevent such a tragedy from ever happening again," etc. etc.

But it usually gets murky when you are discussing cases of SUICIDE.  Why is this?  People take this on personally as the ultimate stain of shame.  Perhaps it is.

exactly, if it's suicide, it's "shameful" for the family. That's because it implicates them, in some way.

FUCK THE FAMILIES.

Whether they were duped and overall decent, or nasty lil buggers, it doesn't matter,as it's NOT ABOUT THEM. You don't release the name of a person when they die out of respect for the family when the family isn't aware of what happened, yet, and you don't want them to find out on the 6:00 news. This obviously isn't the case.

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE FAMILY, IT'S ABOUT THE VICTIM.  This attitude that the parent's own their kid, into eternity, no less, and decide whether or not their kid can be honored is just sick. THEY'RE DEAD, they should, finnally, at long last, be treated with respect, honor, and with ackonwledgement of their humanity, not as "property" or extensions of their parents!

Offline Rachael

• View Profile
psy
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2007, 01:53:26 AM »
Quote from: ""Ursus""
Were I this kid, and I'm not even going to go into how close I came to being in his shoes, I would very much appreciate the memorial.

Ditto.
Justice, Justice shall you pursue.

Deuteronomy 16:20