Author Topic: I can't remember....  (Read 1475 times)

Offline jjpinks

• View Profile
I can't remember....
« on: December 18, 2007, 08:29:19 PM »
wasn't there a movie that was shown on TV back in 1984 that was supposedly shot in Straight or LIFE? I seem to recall watching it when I was locked up in hell. I just can't remember the name of it or where it was shot. I do however, vividly remember seeing a big white van (kind of like a church van) opening up and seeing a bunch of teenagers being held by their beltloops and being guided into a building. Does anyone remember this movie???

Thank you in advance!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
quot;Of course life is bizarre, the more bizarre it gets, the more interesting it is. The only way to approach it is to make yourself some popcorn and enjoy the show.\"

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don\'t always agree with them. - George Bush

Offline xvipah

• View Profile
I can't remember....
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 05:25:50 PM »
Wasn't it called "Not my Child" or something like that?

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Re: I can't remember....
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 05:48:15 PM »
Quote from: ""jjpinks""
wasn't there a movie that was shown on TV back in 1984 that was supposedly shot in Straight or LIFE? I seem to recall watching it when I was locked up in hell. I just can't remember the name of it or where it was shot. I do however, vividly remember seeing a big white van (kind of like a church van) opening up and seeing a bunch of teenagers being held by their beltloops and being guided into a building. Does anyone remember this movie???

Thank you in advance!

I remember it as well. I remember getting mad because in the show they showed the oldcomer with their hand on the newcomer shoulder, not the oldcomer twisting the belt loop and latching on to the back of the pants.

They watered it down on TV so that uncertain potential parents would be more easily coerced.

I've been trying for last couple years to find it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I can't remember....
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 11:45:50 AM »
Today Dec 21st 20 years ago, I was put in GT and held against my will, split in two, and haven't been whole since.
And has taken me this long to speak about it at all!

Offline haynes94

• View Profile
I can't remember....
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2007, 10:06:38 PM »

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
I can't remember....
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2007, 10:28:03 PM »
I saw this on late night TV last year. Would have just recognised it as tv melodrama before coming across all this. I wonder if the very talented Stockard Channing now feels mortified that she was in it.
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen