Author Topic: New addition to protest board...  (Read 11201 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
New addition to protest board...
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2007, 10:41:01 PM »
Guest wrote:
Cougar_Sean wrote:
Quote:
name two tools aarc gave you.  

Quote:
1. The Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous
2. A healthy environment to practice, and learn them.

AA is WIDELY available outside of AARC.

If your own home with your own parents isn't a healthy environment for you to practice these tools then how is your home a healthy environment to be a host recovery home for the OTHER clients in the program?

Since these homes are unlicensed anyway, and AA is a FREE program. Why don't you all just go to AA meetings and stay at each other's houses? That's pretty much what you're doing anyway. Right?

Why is AARC charging $150 and getting millions of dollars in donations each year to accomplish the same thing?

I didn't come on here to explain in detail why AARC is so good. I honestly have nothing to prove to you guys about AARC or AA for that matter. I am simply talking about how AARC has helped me, and that I am grateful for that. You guys will take anything I say, and use it against me, or use it as an argument anyway. If you guys have mature questions about AARC, and are willing to learn a thing a or two about the program go ahead and ask me questions about it. I will be more than happy to be honest with you. You guys just don't seem to be willing to be open to anyones opinion if it is a positive one. Seems like you are purely attracted to the negative ones.

What is immature about these questions?

If you can't answer the questions, just say so.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2007, 10:48:36 PM »
If it's the tools of AA that helped you then why does this have to be accomplished in such a private and costly environment?

AA only works if it's voluntary, and if the person is truly an addict.

AA is supposed to be free. It's one of the 12 traditions.

And AA doesn't require you to avoid contact with family until Step 4 or so either.

Offline Cougar_Sean

• View Profile
been away.
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2007, 09:21:08 PM »
I've been away for the last six days.  it's interesting to note that the two things  you mention that aarc gave you can be obtained for free,  and have nothing to do with dean vause.    

the leader is omniscient=cult.

it's okay,  you'll figure it out in a few years,  and then spend the rest of you life dealing with ptsd.    

i've spouted your bullshit.   however.  the day comes,    I hope your guru is gonna be there for you on that day.      

I doubt he will,   just ask the neals

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2007, 02:36:36 AM »
Ask Andy Evans too

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This forum is a knee slapping joke.
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2007, 06:44:25 AM »
This forum and its continuous lies and slander makes me laugh out loud. I am constantly amused at the post times where there are people up on christmas eve bickering like 9 year old children about a program that saves lives. Ignorant individuals such as the creator of this site and the people that post hilarious joke like comments should know that the people that actually know the program are laughing at you. You are a looser. Perhaps you should consider getting a job, or a wife. Now im not really interested in hearing about your sad life or your confuzed falicies about AARC so save it. Peace Out

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: This forum is a knee slapping joke.
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2007, 07:32:51 AM »
Quote from: ""Is this forum a joke?""
This forum and its continuous lies and slander makes me laugh out loud. I am constantly amused at the post times where there are people up on christmas eve bickering like 9 year old children about a program that saves lives. Ignorant individuals such as the creator of this site and the people that post hilarious joke like comments should know that the people that actually know the program are laughing at you. You are a looser. Perhaps you should consider getting a job, or a wife. Now im not really interested in hearing about your sad life or your confuzed falicies about AARC so save it. Peace Out

Ever think of using some sort of spell check?

Offline Cougar_Sean

• View Profile
yea
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2007, 10:17:51 AM »
what is a looser?
look pal,  I've been in your position,  spitting out program diatribe.   one day you'll realize what happened to you.   I hope your ready for it

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2007, 06:49:26 PM »
This forum and its continuous lies and slander

I dare you to be specific.

What content in this AARC forum is a lie? Specifically??

I want to know exactly what these people have to say that doesn't actually happen there.

I know you will justify everything that happens in AARC because "AARC saves lives". But given that, I want to know what part of the AARC treatment methods listed here are not true.

The reason you believe that AARC "Saves lives" is because you and your family have placed under condtions that will make you susceptible to having the idea that your life is truly in danger if you don't stick with AARC and it's philosophies! Yes parents are desperate when they place their kids in AARC, yes the kids are troubled when their parents place them in AARC.

Life is about choices. You make the choice to threaten your own life whether you've gone through AARC or not.

If the AA program is the tools you use to keep yourself safe and sober (IF you were truly an addict to begin with) then you can easily find those tools at dozens of locations around Calgary each week!

I will not be the least bit surprised if you don't answer this post.

Typical.

Offline Mel

• View Profile
Re: This forum is a knee slapping joke.
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2007, 10:57:56 PM »
Quote from: ""Is this forum a joke?""
You are a looser. Perhaps you should consider getting a job, or a wife.

I'd get a wife, but AARC taught me that homosexuality is a symptom of the disease.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2007, 11:25:20 PM »
I will not be the least bit surprised if you don't answer this post.

Typical.

Never fails, ask these pro-AARC members to give some kind of specific example or to clarify WHY they think what they supposedly think and you get NOTHING.

Says a lot doesn't it?

"Don't question the process - Just BELIEVE"

Just as the moonies believe that satan will reach you through your family, and Scientologists can't explain why they sign a contract for the next billion years, AARC members can't explain how AARC saves their life through AA when AA alone can't, nor why they have to suffer such isolation, humiliation, intimidation, fear and coercion to become a decent human being, or to live at all.

No wonder life is hard on the "outside" after you graduate, AARC is not a "normal" way of life. Sober or otherwise.

Back to your meetings people, you need to get in there and give back  since your parents went bankrupt having former clients scream in your face all day.

Glad it saved your, um, life?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2007, 11:41:25 PM »
Ignorant individuals such as the creator of this site and the people that post hilarious joke like comments should know that the people that actually know the program are laughing at you. You are a looser.

Yeah I guess after you've been involved with AARC long enough you don't really care about other people, and simply laugh at their suffering. If someone's experience is different than your own you just think they are ridiculous losers.

Guess it's not possible for someone to have an experience different than yours?

Laughing at the hardship of others and then trying to humiliate them, not to mention being as narrow-minded as a person could possibly get.

Excellent qualities in a counselor.

Don't you agree?

Offline Cougar_Sean

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2007, 01:55:08 AM »
yea,  we are all just a bunch of loooooosers.     talk to that dude in fifteen years and we"ll see how he feels

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2007, 10:48:14 PM »
In fifteen years ill still laugh at all of you. And you wonder why no one replies to your quotes? Its because no one cares about you and they're too busy laughing at what you write.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2007, 06:06:19 PM »
Quote from: ""Is this forum a Joke?""
In fifteen years ill still laugh at all of you. And you wonder why no one replies to your quotes? Its because no one cares about you and they're too busy laughing at what you write.

How childish!

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Re: tools is pllural
« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2008, 04:06:15 AM »
Quote from: "PSMWell, I felt safe at AARC. Before AARC I was living a gang life, and eventually ended up in jail because of it.  .[/quote

Well son, you've been in a gang and a cult, so I think you're ready for pyramid sales.  You might want to try Primerica or Amway.  Thinking for yourself and living autonomously isn't for everybody, and these jerks who don't like AARC should respect that.  I'll see you on the Hale Bop tail, partner.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992