Author Topic: New addition to protest board...  (Read 11164 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
New addition to protest board...
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2007, 02:58:33 AM »
WOOO!  Can you make sure one of them is fully automatic?
'
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2007, 03:07:40 AM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2007, 03:55:46 AM »
Hey there comrades. I came across a video of some aarc staff, or maybe they are just aarc graduates. But whatever the case they are affiliated with aarc in some way. If you recognize them please identify them with their first and last name.

http://http://www.2girls1cup.com

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2007, 04:00:30 AM »
Oh and here is the creator of this website

http://http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m-60e3-dvic555.jpg

....and wouldn't you know it, i think its fully automatic

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2007, 07:52:24 AM »
Guess Mike is reading AARC now.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2007, 09:08:06 PM »
You're funny PSM, and a typical AARColyte dipshit.  There are millions of pictures of people posted on the internet without the permission of the photo subjects.  But hey, there's no need to check into it.  Just like there's no need to check into unlawful confinement, unlicensed foster homes, sexual assault, or any of the other aspects of AARC-life.  Thanks for the input.  To coin a phrase, you have brought a ray of sunshine into an otherwise cloudy day.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2007, 10:20:12 PM »
But posting someone's name under a picture of them, without them knowing is pretty desperate attempt at exploitation of AARC. I could post a picture of some dude with 5 guns in his hand and say its the creator of this site. Does that mean its true? Im not sure.... Does it?

Well if you actually posted a pic of the creator of this site, and then said it was the creator of the site that would be ok. But what you're saying is that you are posting a picture of some random dude and saying it's the creator of this site.

Now, I saw a picture of Paris Hilton on someone's shirt, did you all actually get PERMISSION from Paris to post her pic on the internet with her name under it?

No?

Ok, I thought not.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2007, 10:28:58 PM »
And Joel, if you are the guy with the bra in your mouth, I don't see anything that says you are staff.

There is someone else in the picture who IS staff though, maybe they were referring to him, and not you?

The reason people may believe this actually has something to do with AARC is because it's AARC staff in the AARC building. If you're not staff Joel, then I guess the councilors, councillors are bringing their friends into the building to play Guitar Hero with program resources?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2007, 10:49:25 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
But posting someone's name under a picture of them, without them knowing is pretty desperate attempt at exploitation of AARC. I could post a picture of some dude with 5 guns in his hand and say its the creator of this site. Does that mean its true? Im not sure.... Does it?

Well if you actually posted a pic of the creator of this site, and then said it was the creator of the site that would be ok. But what you're saying is that you are posting a picture of some random dude and saying it's the creator of this site.

Now, I saw a picture of Paris Hilton on someone's shirt, did you all actually get PERMISSION from Paris to post her pic on the internet with her name under it?

No?

Ok, I thought not.

Now someone is just totally reaching today aren't they? Come on PSM be honest.. did the program save you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2007, 10:56:40 PM »
AARC staff posted the pic with Paris on his shirt with her name under it.

Wasn't referring to YLF posting it, was referring to the concilor posting it.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2007, 11:06:09 PM »
Durrrr... never mind my bad. Carry on.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2007, 11:26:18 PM »
I'm trying to be patient, waiting to see if AARC saved PSM.

Offline hurrikayne

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2007, 11:32:22 PM »
Quote from: ""PSM""
There's no need to check into that. It is fully illegal. In fact, in some American states you can go to jail for it. Now, Im not threatening anyone here, or saying that their going to jail by any means.

Now that is interesting...can you cite the statute or law you are referring to?  

I believe there is such a thing as a Freedom of Information Act, which includes varying types of media...news, radio, newspaer, internet.  Might want to look that up in your free time.
"Motivation is everything. You can do the work of two people, but you can\'t be two people. Instead, you have to inspire the next guy down the line and get him to inspire his people. " - Lee Iacocca

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2007, 01:10:54 AM »
Is this joel guy a counselor?
 You know, the kids that become counselors are just as much victims as the kids that run away. I can see how you'd still post their picture...but if this person isn't a counselor, and just a brainwashed kid, i don't know....There may be a moral grey area. Kids get brainwashed and stay conected to the cults for reasons that are out of their control, you know? Lot's of kids stay connected or stay in porgram past 18 because of braindamage and threats...

Offline Mel

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2007, 01:28:28 AM »
AARC does not respect clients confidentiality. Dean Vause brings up past clients first and last names in Open Meeting all the time. They have photo's available to the public of all the grads, events and so on.

There may not be any law out there saying that we should respect confidentiality of clients but be open about staffers, but generally there is some sense to that. This is just for the sake of debate - not the bra picture. There is a difference between someone stuck in a graduation picture because they are trapped in AARC, and someone who chooses to become staff or keep living their life in AARC when they have been let out. Even though they are programmed all the same and "victims" in their own way, they are still making a choice, albeit a manipulated one.