Author Topic: level of education attained by program parents and...  (Read 9203 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
level of education attained by program parents and...
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2007, 09:01:56 AM »
"What it takes to pull me through" is a hopelessly sanitized puff piece.

The only place that anyone, ever, talks about what really goes on are sites like Anti-WWASP, ISAC, The .info Network, and Fornits.

Look at how pathetic this guy is. Just LOOK at it. He's talking to people who have actually been there and keeps going "No, no, no, here's what you're supposed to believe!" anyway.

It's like he thinks he can outweigh all of Fornits if he keeps spouting enough bullshit.

Uh, no. The only people interested in revealing the truth are Fornits members and their kin, the only reason the programs aren't shrouded in secrecy are because of sites like this one, and despite how much time you put into it, no one will go back to believing bullshit after having seen reality. You lose; get the fuck out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2007, 09:21:03 AM »
"What it Takes to Pull me Through"  is a true account of what goes on inside a program.  I think the reason it is not discussed here is because it shows that programs can work and the programs of today are not like they were 30 years ago.
Once fornits starts talking in the present tense, I think we can quickly start making a difference, start identifying the strengths and weaknesses of various programs and help steer some of these kids away from the less effective ones.

Link:  http://http://www.davemarcus.com

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2007, 09:35:28 AM »
Didn't Marcus end up with a sweet *consulting* job with Aspen Ed after he wrote the book?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2007, 09:42:54 AM »
Yes, he did.

Plus, if you read the book, you'll see that a very significant percentage of its subjects are dead, addicted or in jail following their Aspen experience.

Sure sounds like "success" to me! :roll:
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2007, 11:30:42 AM »
I have to second the comment made earlier about the other parents I met at the program. None of them were interested in just "warehousing" their kids or trying to punish them. These parents all showed a lot of love and concern for their child and made huge financial sacrifices to try to help them. Most were upper middle class, well educated, but not wealthy by any stretch. The high cost of the program was clearly a significant financial event in their lives.

The fact that they were conned by the program and sold a bunch of quackery is another issue. That makes them gullible or desperate, not necessarily stupid and certainly not evil or uncaring. If the anti-program forces of Fornits and other groups are going to win this battle and shut down these abusive shysters, they will do much better if they enlist the support of ex-program parents who finally saw the light, rather than branding them all as the enemy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2007, 11:43:51 AM »
I know Marcus both personally and proffesionally, for quite a long time. He's one of the least trustworthy individuals i have ever had the displeasure of meeting. we have very simmilar carreers. i wouldnt trust the guy with 5$. he'd go out and buy a big mac, then spend a year trying to bribe scientists with the remaining $2  to prove it's good for you.

he's the kinda guy who if given the choice of all his loved ones dying in return for a million dollars, vs. living his life as is, he'd take the million dollars without flinching.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2007, 11:50:50 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I know Marcus both personally and proffesionally, for quite a long time. He's one of the least trustworthy individuals i have ever had the displeasure of meeting. we have very simmilar carreers. i wouldnt trust the guy with 5$. he'd go out and buy a big mac, then spend a year trying to bribe scientists with the remaining $2  to prove it's good for you.

he's the kinda guy who if given the choice of all his loved ones dying in return for a million dollars, vs. living his life as is, he'd take the million dollars without flinching.

It is spelled "Professionally".  You obviously do not know him on this level.  He is a writer.

I think fornits just hit a new low.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2007, 11:56:00 AM »

It is spelled "Professionally".  You obviously do not know him on this level.  He is a writer.

I think fornits just hit a new low.

Typo.

:roll:

Asshole.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2007, 01:15:34 PM »
This thread sux..fuck you bozos, I'd rather shoot junk than read this shit.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
you
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2007, 01:26:05 PM »
Quote from: ""Lou Reed""

Ah hell..... Fuck You very much. If I were you I would take that junk and fire it straight up your asshole.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2007, 01:26:55 PM »

87% of people who shoot junk dont read on a daily basis or engage in social/family events outside their immediate friends.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: you
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2007, 01:30:00 PM »
Quote from: ""Botched Programming""

Ah hell..... Fuck You very much. If I were you I would take that junk and fire it straight up your asshole.

:roll: You sound like one sadistic fucker, ya bastard ya!

Can't a guy shoot up in peace anymore?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2007, 02:09:19 PM »
I have to second the comment made earlier about the other parents I met at the program. None of them were interested in just "warehousing" their kids or trying to punish them. These parents all showed a lot of love and concern for their child and made huge financial sacrifices to try to help them. Most were upper middle class, well educated, but not wealthy by any stretch. The high cost of the program was clearly a significant financial event in their lives.

From my reading here on fornits I have found the use of the terms “warehousingâ€

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2007, 06:04:34 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

From my reading here on fornits I have found the use of the terms “warehousingâ€

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2007, 06:05:09 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"