Author Topic: Robert A. Hawkins/ mall shooting/Thayer Learning Center?  (Read 12147 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Robert A. Hawkins/ mall shooting/Thayer Learning Center?
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2007, 03:22:02 PM »
Quote from: ""3xsaSeedling""
Jackson, where?

Tennessee.  Back up a few posts, there's a map.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2007, 10:11:10 PM »
Quote from: ""click my link""
http://www.newstarget.com/022330.html

I'll do you one better; I'll expand it.  In another two years that link may or may not lead anywhere unless you're willing to pay for it...

Here: in OFFA:
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=299875#299875

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2007, 10:47:45 PM »
Fuck off, clam!

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2007, 11:03:34 PM »
Quote from: ""Ursus""
Quote from: ""click my link""
http://www.newstarget.com/022330.html
I'll do you one better; I'll expand it.  In another two years that link may or may not lead anywhere unless you're willing to pay for it...

Here: in OFFA:
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=299875#299875

Thanks, Click my link and Ursus....  Each event like this leads me more and more to be convinced that medicating children at a young age is contributing heavily to these types of episodes.  The correlation is not quite compelling but is convincing enough that I wouldn’t suggest medicating any kids with so called psychotropic drugs unless as a last resort (whatever that may be).
It will be interesting to also see what other drugs this kid was taking or if it will ever be known.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2007, 11:27:32 PM »
Well... I feel compelled to own up to some stupidity on my part here.  I guess it has been a long day for me.  It has been emphatically pointed out to me that the organization CCHR mentioned in the article is a Scientology front group.  Heh, guess that's just not my cult!!   :wink:

While I have been unable to find info on the publisher of said article, I find it highly likely that there is some connection as well.  CCHR is too prominently noted in the article, plus some of the other literature cited there also appears to be connected.  NewsWatch also published some article on Tom Cruise a while back, and made just a little too big a deal over his being a Scientologist.

Noted article, while making some interesting points, needs to be taken with a grain of salt.  Maybe should be excised!

But, heh, look at it this way:  some Scientologist sees fit to pore over the annals of fornits, ha ha!!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 12:52:04 AM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2007, 12:48:01 AM »
No need to apologize. CCHR was fighting RTCs long before Fornits or any other advocate site existed. Ever heard of the Hartford Courant report "Deadly Restraint" that is referenced here frequently?http://www.charlydmiller.com/LIB05/1998hartfordcourant11.html
You can thank CCHR for compiling the data for that expose and drawing media attention to the issue in 1998.

In 1998, the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR), a group with a 30-year history of investigating and exposing psychiatric abuse and responsible for more than 100 reformed mental health laws around the world, worked directly with the Hartford Courant in Connecticut, providing them with detailed, documented cases of restraint deaths in psychiatric institutions.

The Hartford Courant conducted a five-month investigation resulting in a five-part series exposing the 142 deaths, as identified by public agencies, advocacy offices and news accounts. The reporting team focused on deaths in psychiatric hospitals, psychiatric wards of general hospitals, group homes and residential facilities for troubled youths, as well as mental retardation centers.1 Thirteen children had died in the past two years alone, the youngest a 6-year-old.

If it were the baptists, or methodists, or catholics, mentioned in the story, would you feel compelled to apologize? You may not support scientology, but don't cut your throat to spite your face. They've been fighting this fight for a long time and have already done more to protect kids than anyone on this site will ever do.

Hate them, Fear them, but their fight against psychiatric abuses benefits everyone. Acknowledging that we benefit from their efforts doesn't make you a cult member. The only people who fear so-called cults are those who don't trust themselves to accurately assess a situation, who fear being roped in and brainwashed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2007, 01:22:05 AM »
Again, clam: Fuck off.

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/cchr-infiltration-plan.htm
http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/cchr-lies-noted.htm

Anyone interested in what the clams do to children ought to read this:

http://www.raids.org/gen00049.htm

This actually reminds me- the serious cultslayers on Xenu.net have documentation abilities and protest power that would provide a massive, massive buff to protest organizations like the YLF and whatever documents Fornits has archived. Since the programs aren't one cohesive target like Scientology, it'll be a different experience, but I think that they will be very helpful to our cause.

Army of Xenu! Scientology is bleeding to death, in a tailspin of destruction. Yet they are far from the last great evil to haunt the Western world. There are thousands of tortured children who could decisively use the intervention of experienced cult destroyers. Will you hear the call?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2007, 01:49:53 AM »
What might motivate a cult that allegedly tortures kids to advocate so strongly for them? To successfully lobby for laws that protect them from psych abuse, restraints, drugs?

http://www.ect.org/texas-mh-community-b ... o-ban-ect/
http://www.ect.org/news/txhosp.html
http://www.xenu.net/archive/WIR/wir7-34.html
http://www.freedommag.org/english/vol2704/psych.htm
http://www.charlydmiller.com/LIB05/1998 ... ant11.html

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2007, 02:07:21 AM »
Ah, let's see. Yup, the usual! Attempts to link CCHR to actual people and organizations doing real work; conflating real treatment with abusive bullshit because Hubbard won't let you tell the difference; constant attacks on the EEEEEEEEVIL PSYCHS.

Needless to say, hitching our wagon to something like that means instant discreditation. No one here is that stupid. Should I bother referencing RPF prison camps? Eh, Fornits can Google (another organization Scientology tried to blackmail into keeping critical information off the Internet). It's a no-brainer, really.

So, again, clam: Fuck off. Go crawling back on your belly to your masters at OSA (is there even an OSA left? Miscavige has been going more and more apeshit) or wherever the fuck you came from. Although it's immensely entertaining in principle to watch one cult go after another, you haven't the slighest ability to help us or anyone.

I reiterate my request for the Army of Xenu to give us a hand here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2007, 09:11:39 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Ah, let's see. Yup, the usual! Attempts to link CCHR to actual people and organizations doing real work; conflating real treatment with abusive bullshit because Hubbard won't let you tell the difference; constant attacks on the EEEEEEEEVIL PSYCHS.

Needless to say, hitching more and more apeshit[/url]) or wherever the fuck you came from. Although it's immensely entertaining in principle to watch one cult go after another, you haven't the slighest ability to help us or anyone.

I reiterate my request for the Army of Xenu to give us a hand here.

Who's "our" and "us"? Who said anything about Fornits or anyone else "hitching a wagon" to them? The statement was.... like it or not, CCHR has lobbied for and successfully gotten laws inacted that protect the masses from many aspects of psych abuse.
And what other organizations are lobbying for a ban on restraints in RTCs, ECT, the drugging of children, etc. You don't have to like them or ban up with them to acknowledge that you benefit from their efforts. While you sit on a message board espousing your fear  :scared: they will continue to file complaints on programs, lobby for legislation, and bring media attention to the issue.

Offline SettleForNothingLess

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2007, 02:48:49 PM »
State officials, aquaintances and police have described Hawkins as having a troubled past. He had broken up with a girlfriend recently and lost his job. Acquaintances said he was a drug user and that he had a history of depression.

Hawkins spent four years in a series of treatment centers, group homes and foster care after threatening to kill his stepmother in 2002, state officials said.
In August 2006, social workers, the courts and his father all agreed: It was time for Hawkins to be released -- nine months before he turned 19 and would have been required to leave anyway.

Im curious to know which ones... I tried finding maybe a myspace profile of his, but Im sure police removed it if there was one.
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2007, 11:06:02 AM »
DO NOT MISS FOX NATIONAL NEWS CHANNEL THIS SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16TH 9PM EASTERN TIME
(check local listings for your area)

FOX NATIONAL NEWS CORRESPONDENT DOUGLAS KENNEDY ONCE AGAIN TAKES ON THE ISSUE OF SCHOOL SHOOTINGS AND PSYCHIATRIC DRUGS ON THE FOX NATIONAL NEWS SHOW "HANNITY'S AMERICA"

Fox National News producer and correspondent Douglas Kennedy was the first television producer to expose the link between school shootings and antidepressant drugs in his groundbreaking 2002 Fox News series, "Deadly Drugs." For the last 5 years he has become the most outspoken TV correspondent on this issue. A recent USA Today article called "More Reporters Embrace an Advocacy Role, " cited high profile "social journalists advocacy work" and included such national figures as Oprah Winfrey, ABC World News' Bob Woodruff, NBC's Anne Curry and ABC's Diane Sawyer, and Fox News' Douglas Kennedy as the leading journalist taking on the issue of the dangers of psychiatric drugs prescribed to millions of kids, "You can be objective and still take on an issue that is important to society and to you personally," Kennedy said.

This Sunday, Douglas once again takes on the psycho/pharmaceutical cartel for doling out drugs that are turning kids into killers. He says that this is his most hard hitting expose to date. You don't want to miss this. Sunday Night. Fox National News Channel. I encourage everyone concerned about this issue to tape, Tivo or better yet -- watch this show and tell everyone you know to do the same.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2007, 03:10:53 PM »
Fox News

You could have just stopped there, you know.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2007, 05:16:01 PM »
Maybe these drugs turn kids into killers, or maybe they don't. But one thing's for sure -- they turn kids into drug users (duh! by definition).

There seems to be an unholy alliance between the war on drugs folks and big pharma. Get the kids to stop using street drugs and get them all to start using big pharma's drugs -- even the kids who weren't even using street drugs.

In the future, we will all be on drugs. And we will have the War on Drugs to thank for it.