Author Topic: Wake Your Ass Up!  (Read 1301 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Wake Your Ass Up!
« on: July 01, 2003, 12:32:00 PM »
I remember getting pulled out of group and "exercized" for falling asleep in group. There seemed to be an unusually high amount of tension and over-zealous straight fervor when I first came in. It was November of 1982, and the "Mayflower" group had just migrated north from St. Pete to VA. It seemed as if the group was in a "bad place" or something. I think it was a little unusual to pull someone out and exercize them for just nodding off in group. They made me do push-ups until I couldn't anymore. I remember Mike Mallone and Greg Dutton were in on it. When I started crying that I could do no more, Greg said something like, "You feel those feelings coming out that you've pushed down?" I was like, "Yes...YES" (telling them what they wanted to hear) I think Greg was in a way giving me an "out" by asking me this, otherwise the others may have kept trying to make me do more...

So does anyone remember those days after the group first came to VA? It seemed like there was just nothing but confrontation going on then. Is it just me, or is that true?

»FR13

[ This Message was edited by: Froderik13 on 2003-07-01 09:32 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Walstib14

• View Profile
Wake Your Ass Up!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2003, 10:32:00 PM »
I was there and it seemed that the staff had something to prove. :question:  

Rich
Mayflower Survivor 81-82
ometimes you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Wake Your Ass Up!
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2003, 11:15:00 PM »
I wasn't there, but I remember staff trying to exercise misbehavors. When the misbehavors wouldn't respond to the pestering of oldcomers, the oldcomers would escalate to provoking the misbehavor which always wound up in a painful restraint for the misbehavor. This BS was chronic, but I saw it so often that it became the norm, to where it was "this is what happens to the troublemakers" and we stopped questioning the practice. Weirdly, I only took part in one restraint and they wouldn't let me help restrain once they got the guy under control. Probably because they perceived that I wasn't spiteful and evil enough to inflict the unnecessary pain that would produce a moral change or spiritual awakening in the guy.

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
Wake Your Ass Up!
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2003, 11:35:00 PM »
Jeff and Greg were my first oldcomers. They 7th stepped a month or so after got there. Greg was around last week seems to be doing fine. He would have come to the reunion here in VA, but he lives out west so it was too far or something. I have not heard about Jeff too much. They were definitely "old school" oldcomers though,   ::hehehmm::  

MG8 :smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Wake Your Ass Up!
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2003, 11:58:00 PM »
ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE GONNA PAY!!!!!

YOU ARE THE ONES WHO ARE THE BALL LICKERS!
WE'RE GONNA FUCK YOUR MOTHERS, WHILE YOU CRY LIKE LITTLE WHINEY BITCHES.
WE'RE GONNA MAKE YOU EAT OUR SHIT, THEN SHIT OUT OUR SHIT AND THEN EAT YOUR SHIT THAT'S MADE UP OF OUR SHIT THAT WE MADE YOU EAT.

THEN ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKS ARE NEXT!!!!!!

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Wake Your Ass Up!
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2003, 07:58:00 AM »
From what I can gather this person who is fascinated with the process of body elimination and gaining carnal knowlege of his mother is most likely a past client of Elan School.  He speaks with the anger and desperation of one who is close to the street level mentality of a true punk-ass punk.  This person speaks like he is incarcerated in Juvinile Hall or some shit or a Juvinile Detention Facility that has access to the internet.  It warms my fucking heart  to see my tax dollars going to such good use.
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?