Author Topic: Eldon Hatch?  (Read 1430 times)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Eldon Hatch?
« on: November 25, 2007, 03:54:52 PM »
Does the name Eldon Hatch ring a bell with any survivors from a program in Utah?  That's pretty broad, I don't know the name of the program, but a best guess is this person was at Pine Ridge, second best guesses are Youth Care or one of the WWASPs.  Don't want to go into any reasons, in case it's mistaken identity.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Eldon Hatch?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 08:24:02 PM »
Ronald Hatch had a program (I think for Native Americans) in southern Utah.  Cross Creek paid him to use the educational program prior to opening their own Browning Academy.  I have a transcript with some classes from the Ronald Hatch Academy.  As far as I know, at least back around '92-'94, their only affiliation was the academics, which was basically independent study with a teacher in the room to do grading and babysit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »