Author Topic: Play the Censorship/brainwash revenge challenge…..!  (Read 1370 times)

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
Play the Censorship/brainwash revenge challenge…..!
« on: November 25, 2007, 12:01:26 AM »
Create the best re-enactment of a typical CEDU scenario where you felt akward about a situation and wanted to speak your mind but didn’t dare to open your mouth. The winner will receive an all expenses paid trip to Camelot or Walden Pond.

Scenario:

1.   Act 1 – “Origin of the Speciesâ€
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 02:58:24 AM »
Oooooooh, yes. The lifeboat exercise. I use to think about that a lot.

I had NO desire to get up and share as to why I should be in the lifeboat. I didn't give a shit, and gave a half assed speech with contrived emphasis. I hated having to do it, and I truly felt dirty and embarrassed afterwards. What I would have loved to say was:

"If I had the choice between fighting like a pack of dogs over four chairs in a room, I would much prefer to drown in the carpet, thank you."

It never works out how we expect or had hoped, does it? That's life. I bet that if I had the chance to confront any of those staff today, even if I had rehearsed something beforehand and had prepared for any eventuality, I probably would still freeze and blow chunks once the opportunity presented itself. Not because I was scared, but because I would most likely simply blank out if they threw me a curve ball. I'm pretty good at debate, but with that much history, it would be pretty tough.

Needless to say, I have no desire to run into any staff. The wonderful thing is, there is NO FUCKING WAY any of them would recognize me now!! Which could potentially be quite fun if I saw one, since I could walk by them on the street and whisper something CEDU specific as I passed by them, leaving them wondering who I was and why they didn't remember me. Something like "Turned in your dirt list yet?"

I probably wouldn't do that, though. I like to be invisible when faced with potential confrontation. If I close my eyes, they won't see me.

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 12:52:00 AM »
things I'm thankful for:

1. women
2. getting the fuck out before ever having to do the lifeboat exercise
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...