Author Topic: A YLF "Safety" Raid.  (Read 2308 times)

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
A YLF "Safety" Raid.
« on: November 24, 2007, 06:16:11 PM »
Alright. Time to start putting our balls where our mouths and keyboards are.

I need people in and around Florida and the SE in general (or others willing to travel) to come with me and help follow in the trail blazed by Psy and Gook. Protest FOR THE KIDS, not the damn media!

Send them some moral support and help them feel better. Hey, we might get some attention drawn and help them out. At the very least we'd let them know the outside world knows and cares, even if the caring part is in the minority - for now.

But yeah, its time to fuck with programs and draw some attention to a horrible secret that has stayed that way for WAY too long. Why wait until the next GAO hearing to ruffle some feathers?

Also... I need

a) someone who knows florida law especially regarding filming and protesting
b) people experienced with this
c) people who know how to throw some huge fucking parties after we deal with cultists all fucking day.
d) a mudkipz.

POAST AND REPLY.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
A YLF "Safety" Raid.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 06:18:58 PM »
My Name is Che Gookin and I approve of this Message.

FACE THE SIGNS IN!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A YLF "Safety" Raid.
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 07:45:01 PM »
lol nihilanth i think you are an irl child molester. or just butthurt cause you were such a fucking retard your parents had to put you in one of those.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
A YLF "Safety" Raid.
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 07:48:35 PM »
If the first part of your statement was true I'd go work for them.

If the second part was true I'd openly say so. Instead, I openly say I was NOT put into a program.

Thirdly, stop being a faggot.

Love,

Nihilanthic.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A YLF "Safety" Raid.
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 08:15:46 PM »
In that case, Nihilianth, why do you protest them?  Also, are you really arguing that kids can sort their own problems out?  There are punks who need these kind of programs, and are only protesting because they are bawwing about being punished.

PS: ED is loling at you hard.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
A YLF "Safety" Raid.
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2007, 09:45:13 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
In that case, Nihilianth, why do you protest them?  Also, are you really arguing that kids can sort their own problems out?  There are punks who need these kind of programs, and are only protesting because they are bawwing about being punished.

SAFE bills itself as drug treatment, not punishment for being bad.

Google if your friend.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: A YLF "Safety" Raid.
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 09:15:57 AM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
a) someone who knows florida law especially regarding filming and protesting
b) people experienced with this

Rich Bradbury has quite a bit of experience there. See if you can get him to come over for a consult. Also Jodie James of Florida Cannabis Action Network used to run a project called the First Amendment Project, I do believe. They'd do a pretty comprehensive consult where they'd interview you for your issue details and goals, help with effective, legally defensible flyers, noise ordinances (in case you want to bull horn) and generally how to deal professionally with leo so as to get the outcome you want.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A YLF "Safety" Raid.
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 02:14:53 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

punishment should not include taking away thier civil rights.  That makes it torture.   children are being 'punished' without due process.  Incarceration without commiting a crime.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
A YLF "Safety" Raid.
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 03:09:14 PM »
Be nice to see Niles out there with some homies, but sometimes we few have to bear our own crosses. Don't be afraid to go against SAFE alone Niles.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
A YLF "Safety" Raid.
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 03:22:26 PM »
http://http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=21934

Not to cut you down or anything Niles as I am the one who put you up to hitting SAFE, but you may want to look at the above link.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
A YLF "Safety" Raid.
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2007, 04:45:46 PM »
LMAO

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
A YLF "Safety" Raid.
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2007, 08:36:06 AM »
Hey Niles.... I live near West Palm Beach and would be more than willing to participate. I can look into "Growing Together" as I heard that it moved from the old Lake Worth building to Rivera Beach.

PM me and I will do what I can to assist.

BP

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
A YLF "Safety" Raid.
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2007, 11:23:32 AM »
SAFE's gone.

Growing Together is still around? Wow.

Ok there we go! I should start a new thread though.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
A YLF "Safety" Raid.
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2007, 02:14:37 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
I should start a new thread though.

Since you are the OP, you could probably just amend the title, e.g., "A YLF 'Safety' Raid... On Growing Together" or similar... that way you wouldn't lose the current material?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
A YLF "Safety" Raid.
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2007, 05:18:09 PM »
As Supreme Commander of the Youth Liberation Foundation I have entrusted myself with the following powers:

1) In order to satisfy my craving for pizza at 3 in the morning I will be permitted to keep the number to Pizza Hut on my cell phone.

2) In order to ensure the smooth transition of materials from a high pressure system to a low pressure system various magazines will be kept near the Supreme Commander's toilet at all times.

3) The Supreme Commander is allowed to insult anyone he pleases at anytime.

4) The Supreme Commander will refrain from making crude physical gestures to the mothers and fathers of his insult victims.

5) The Supreme Commander will refrain from sticking his fingers in his ears when his legion of insult victims attempt to retaliate.

meh.. this job blows...

Hey.. sall good this thread is good as any else..

Bottom line.. BRING A camcorder if you can.. or even a plain camera.. These items are FORCE Multipliers.. sware to god benchmark looking like they are under siege.. lols.. ain't pretty either...