Author Topic: cedu poisoning  (Read 777 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« on: November 23, 2007, 05:22:08 PM »
While I don't have a problem with the way cedu teaches, I think it makes people alot tougher which will hellp them through life, the medication part is awful.  I found out the reason I was so crazy and off the wall was because of meds.  I stopped my meds and felt better, but I found out more, meds congest your liver, and the create colon plaque to build up.  They kill off all healthy bacteria lining your gut.  You can do a colon cleanse and a gallbladder cleanse and liver and pretty much any organ and heal them.  I got a two foot plaque out of me and many gallstones and i feel like i am high on coke all day now plus finally became completely skinny.  The medications pollute and destroy your body, that in turn makes you feel like absolute shit! It makes people tired, angry, irritable, it makes them bounce off the walls.  It also makes fungus and mold overgrow in your body that the healthy bacteria fight off.  Any ways I am more sane than pretty much anyone I have ever met and still smoke pot because of cleanses.  Its liike the best drug out there if anyone feels like shit daily I would suggest they look into it colonix is a good colon and parasite and candida cleanse and healthy bacteria re population.  Eating healthy definantly adds to feeling better along with this too.  I think Doctor Ullrich was just getting paid off by drug companies that is why he only gave kids certain drugs.  The bastard screwed over a large chunk of my life and poisoned me and many others.   later hope all my old cedu friends are doing great    
-max lyon
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »