Author Topic: Fornits Wiki most wanted: where are they now watch list  (Read 2449 times)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Fornits Wiki most wanted: where are they now watch list
« on: November 23, 2007, 06:25:32 AM »
Maybe this would be too specific, but I think it would be a great idea if there were wiki entries specific to each facility that list the full names of the staff we knew/remembered, their history, and where they are now/what they are doing.

Kind of like a watch list. It would come up in google, and paint a different picture of these people than what the parents may be reading on the facility's site. (if the staff still work with children.)

Obviously, it would be wise to stay away from saying things such as the fact that Tim Brace acted like a tweaked-out retarded monkey fetus and instead try to be a bit more articulate regarding his transgressions. (i.e. fondling the male students.) since this would serve more as an expose than a venting ground like the forum. Their bios and carnage trail can be documented in a more organized format that is easier to run index searches on.

The wiki is the best format to do this, because I think almost everyone might know something about a staff that the rest of us do not. This way, everyone can contribute.

I think that if the staff watch list happens, that page should be the first thing that comes up when a troubled parent googles one of those fuckers' names.

I don't know how much I can contribute to the CEDU list right now, but I can monitor it and make changes if need be, if someone else would like to start one.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: Fornits Wiki most wanted: where are they now watch list
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 11:34:56 AM »
Quote from: ""try another castle""
Obviously, it would be wise to stay away from saying things such as the fact that Tim Brace acted like a tweaked-out retarded monkey fetus and instead try to be a bit more articulate regarding his transgressions. (i.e. fondling the male students.) since this would serve more as an expose than a venting ground like the forum. Their bios and carnage trail can be documented in a more organized format that is easier to run index searches on

You are getting the idea, castle..… you have about 2 maybe three sentences to get and maintain a parents attention, when they visit here.  They are looking for information from a mature informed source and if they hear things like, tweaked-out retarded monkey fetus to describe staff members or words like Gulags, kiddy prisons, incarceration etc. you are going to lose them because they will quickly realize the person who wrote it was a kid who is angry and chances are they already have a kid like that at home and will move on to a more mature site or the individual school sites.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 12:46:53 PM »
Quote from: ""Old Fornits post""
While living a short time in Boonville, MO, set up by Robert Litchfield, Randall Hinton was reported to the local sheriff?s office for punishing his three-year-old daughter by locking her outside the front door of their home in the evening, when it was cold outside. The child was reported to have been visibly upset and banging on the door as Randall stood right there and watched. When the police arrived on the scene Randall lied and told them that she must have accidentally locked herself out. However, a next door neighbor, who had been the one to make the 911 call, told the sheriff that he was standing there watching her the entire time...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 04:22:47 PM »
why would the word incarceration be a "turnoff" to any reasonable parent? If somebody is sent against their will to a secure facility where communication with the outside world, and access to media is either denied or heavily monitored and they can not leave the place, incarceration is what it is.

As a person who deliberately bates young people who may seem a bit extreme at times but who are often in genuine distress over an apparently hideous experience it is a bit rich to be lecturing on how to sound reasonable.

Oz girl

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 05:06:05 PM »
why would the word incarceration be a "turnoff" to any reasonable parent? If somebody is sent against their will to a secure facility where communication with the outside world, and access to media is either denied or heavily monitored and they can not leave the place, incarceration is what it is.

As a person who deliberately bates young people who may seem a bit extreme at times but who are often in genuine distress over an apparently hideous experience it is a bit rich to be lecturing on how to sound reasonable.

Oz girl

Any public or private school could fit those terms also (we called our high school a prison).  We didn’t want to be there, couldn’t leave, could talk when we wanted, no contact with the outside world, no access to media… so we could say we were incarcerated… but out parents and the school officials didn’t refer to the schools this way…… could parents really get information about other highschools thru the kids?  They would get the same response.. “All high schools are the same.. they are places of incarceration and forced learning etc…â€

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 05:13:49 PM »
Reality:

TheWho knows of exactly zero real parents who weren't already on ST, who have found Fornits and found it to their liking or not to their liking.

Exactly zero real "newbie" parents consult TheWho after being introduced to Fornits. This is common sense. Most of them don't even get accounts. MANY TIMES more people lurk here than post.

ST is a ghost town, and a sealed ghost town at that.

TheWho is trying to set himself up as some sort of informative guide, which he is not, and has never been. His claims of talking to real parents are entirely bullshit, like most of what he says.

"Kiddie prisons" and "teen gulags" are too accurate for his taste, so he is attempting to use more disinformation to stop us from costing him more business.

Yes, real parents, this is what these people do. Enjoy your stay.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 05:27:58 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Reality:

TheWho knows of exactly zero real parents who weren't already on ST, who have found Fornits and found it to their liking or not to their liking.

Exactly zero real "newbie" parents consult TheWho after being introduced to Fornits. This is common sense. Most of them don't even get accounts. MANY TIMES more people lurk here than post.
ST is a ghost town, and a sealed ghost town at that.

TheWho is trying to set himself up as some sort of informative guide, which he is not, and has never been. His claims of talking to real parents are entirely bullshit, like most of what he says.

"Kiddie prisons" and "teen gulags" are too accurate for his taste, so he is attempting to use more disinformation to stop us from costing him more business.

Yes, real parents, this is what these people do. Enjoy your stay.

Well,  I certainly agree with you on this part.  I will go a step further and say Vitually all parents do not post or log-in at all !!  Many lurk and read and some end up emailing me privately and I do the best I can to answer their questions.... but I think people on fornits could do a better job in supplying honest up to date info... which would save me one-on-one time with many of these parents.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 05:40:19 PM »
not even any real boarding school could be referred to in these terms! When I was a boarder girls would jokingly refer to it as the gulag. they would also call their friends unmonitored to moan or go home for an exeat. Afterschool we would hang at the local mall till dinner time. It was not a prison at all!

Even regular American boarding schools which tend to be more structured in terms of freedoms than their Australian counterparts are not prisons because the kids choose to be there and are not cut off from the outside world. Only somebody who is willfully blind, or deliberately trying to trivialize what these places are about would make such an absurd claim! But then people who abuse often do try to minimalize the suffering of their victims

Oz girl

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2007, 05:41:15 PM »
Absolute proof that TheWho is lying, again:

Step 1: Log out if you're already logged in.
Step 2: Click the "Email" button below TheWho's name.

Hey, look! You need to log in to email someone on this forum. But wait, how does that square with TheWho's assertion that parents who don't have accounts are emailing him?

He's trying to create an artificial bandwagon of people who take him seriously, and it's laughable.

Real parents, again: YES, this is what these people do. It's really, really pathetic once you cut through the thin veneer. This man cannot even be trusted not to lie about basic stuff on a forum, and he expects you to trust him with your KIDS? :lol:

Of course, this is just more thread derailment, so...

If you know of staff at one shithole who have moved to another one, get on the Wiki and post that shit.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2007, 05:50:01 PM »
thewho's email is common knowledge and has been posted everywhere

[email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2007, 05:53:01 PM »
It's only been posted twice (before just now) in August 2007. The idea that parents are going to go read through that much of Fornits and then decide to email him is a fucking joke.

Go on, parents! Go ahead and email him. And then post the convo. :lol:

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2007, 06:01:10 PM »
not even any real boarding school could be referred to in these terms! When I was a boarder girls would jokingly refer to it as the gulag. they would also call their friends unmonitored to moan or go home for an exeat. Afterschool we would hang at the local mall till dinner time. It was not a prison at all!

Even regular American boarding schools which tend to be more structured in terms of freedoms than their Australian counterparts are not prisons because the kids choose to be there and are not cut off from the outside world. Only somebody who is willfully blind, or deliberately trying to trivialize what these places are about would make such an absurd claim! But then people who abuse often do try to minimalize the suffering of their victims

Oz girl

Of course they are not, but kids jokingly refer to them as prisons because they cannot leave when they want.  Many boarding schools don’t al low the kids to have cars and very little access to get to town.
Kids in high schools in the US are not allowed to leave school at all during the day (some cannot leave the grounds during lunch) thus the prison life in some kids minds!!
When kids say this the parents smile and know it is just the kids mentality of how they view themselves being forced to go to school.

The same with TBS's .. they are much stricter but many of them you can just leave if you want (walk away if you don’t like it), you can go into town on the weekends and see a movie... you cant do this  in prison.  This is not minimalizing or trivializing the TBS’s…. the strictness of them are actually their strengths.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2007, 06:04:25 PM »
Hrm, it looks like he's just going for the derailment, not even caring about his massive credibility shortfall.

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON STAFF MOVING FROM ONE SHITHOLE TO ANOTHER, POST IT ON THE WIKI. If you don't know how to use the Wiki, ask.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2007, 06:12:51 PM »
It's only been posted twice (before just now) in August 2007. The idea that parents are going to go read through that much of Fornits and then decide to email him is a fucking joke.

Go on, parents! Go ahead and email him. And then post the convo. :lol:

Of all the parents I have spoken to I havent seen our conversation reposted here on fornits once.  I never asked any of the parents not to repost our conversations because I feel they are open and honest... I am never trying to hide anything... if a parent wants to repost their conversation with me it would be okay... it may actually help answer questions that many other parents have.

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
Re: Fornits Wiki most wanted: where are they now watch list
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2007, 07:08:54 PM »
Quote from: ""try another castle""
Maybe this would be too specific, but I think it would be a great idea if there were wiki entries specific to each facility that list the full names of the staff we knew/remembered, their history, and where they are now/what they are doing.

Kind of like a watch list. It would come up in google, and paint a different picture of these people than what the parents may be reading on the facility's site. (if the staff still work with children.)

Obviously, it would be wise to stay away from saying things such as the fact that Tim Brace acted like a tweaked-out retarded monkey fetus and instead try to be a bit more articulate regarding his transgressions. (i.e. fondling the male students.) since this would serve more as an expose than a venting ground like the forum. Their bios and carnage trail can be documented in a more organized format that is easier to run index searches on.

The wiki is the best format to do this, because I think almost everyone might know something about a staff that the rest of us do not. This way, everyone can contribute.

I think that if the staff watch list happens, that page should be the first thing that comes up when a troubled parent googles one of those fuckers' names.

I don't know how much I can contribute to the CEDU list right now, but I can monitor it and make changes if need be, if someone else would like to start one.

Did you already start this page yet? If so is there a link? I can add a few names of ppl who have moved around schools
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen