Author Topic: Randall Hinton Sentenced  (Read 8793 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2007, 12:26:28 PM »
Yeah, whatever ya gotta tell yourself.   :roll:    At first I thought you were just still washed a little or maybe just extremely confused but now you just seem like a bitch who enjoys being in the middle of the fray.....whatever fray, doesn't matter.  Hell, maybe you're just institutionalized.  Ya know, you don't know how to live without crisis or conflict.  I went through that for a long time.  Its a symptom of PTSD.

You're defending (yes, that's what you were doing) one of the most notorious and rather sadistic assholes around.   This is one of those guys who thoroughly enjoyed his job.  He loved the power he had and loved to wield it.   What the hell did you expect??  

::noway::  ::puke::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2007, 12:34:06 PM »
Chill Anne.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2007, 12:36:40 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
Chill Anne.

:roll:
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2007, 12:39:05 PM »
Awww.  Fret not, Little One.  You don't bother me.   Its just sad to see someone so institutionalized that they would defend someone who behaved this way, with great pride[/b], towards kids.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2007, 12:41:17 PM »
001010! Where have you been????? Little ones take up a lot of time, don't they? Hey, do me a favor........tell me one thing, did you know Randall personally?
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2007, 12:42:26 PM »
Same question goes for you Anne.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2007, 12:45:17 PM »
No.  

Do you need to meet Miller Newton personally to know he's an abusive fuck?

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2007, 12:53:03 PM »
001010! Where have you been????? Little ones take up a lot of time, don't they? Hey, do me a favor........tell me one thing, did you know Randall personally?

I've met him and been around him, yes. I've been pretty closely involved. I know enough to know he's a sadist in the name of Jehovah...

They do!!! He's 8 months already! 8-)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2007, 12:55:20 PM »
Quote from: ""001010""
Quote from: ""Guest""
What the fuck are you doing reproducing in the first place?

I wish the kid went out and played in traffic- it would have stopped his filthy DNA from progressing, and it would have saved the girl a life as the daughter of Randall Hinton.

See, this is the type of stuff that just does not need to be said IMHO!!!

Anyway, I think it's probably best that Randall get into another line of work. I never knew the guy personally......but, in the Tranquility Bay Documentary he came across as being very sadistic. Perhaps, it's just the way they spliced the video together, I just don't know?

I do have to give Randall props though.  Since he has agreed to leave the industry instead of trying to stay in it. It is unfortunate though that a number of kids had to endure this man pepper spraying them, and treating them in the manner in which he did. He only received 25 days in jail though? So, that means that either the courts think that these kids were lying......or that the courts don't care nearly enough about teens rights in general?

I think that Randall's job was not an easy one. I think that it could be  extremely challenging at times. It takes a special person to do a job like that, and to do it well. It's tough. However, it is a position in which he chose. Nobody chose it for him.

So hopefully if there are other staff out there in this industry that are reading this, and realize they are doing more harm then good.....hopefully, they will make the right choice, and get out of the business as well.

I'm sure Randall will be monitored for quite some time, and we'll be alerted the second he signs up with another school, or program.

As far as Randall's kids go, whoever said that comment above is one sick individual. It makes you look as bad, if not worse then Randall Hinton himself!

OM
Man, it's about time you started posting again...good to see you back!

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2007, 12:58:10 PM »
What the fuck are you doing reproducing in the first place?

I wish the kid went out and played in traffic- it would have stopped his filthy DNA from progressing, and it would have saved the girl a life as the daughter of Randall Hinton.

See, this is the type of stuff that just does not need to be said IMHO!!!

Anyway, I think it's probably best that Randall get into another line of work. I never knew the guy personally......but, in the Tranquility Bay Documentary he came across as being very sadistic. Perhaps, it's just the way they spliced the video together, I just don't know?

I do have to give Randall props though.  Since he has agreed to leave the industry instead of trying to stay in it. It is unfortunate though that a number of kids had to endure this man pepper spraying them, and treating them in the manner in which he did. He only received 25 days in jail though? So, that means that either the courts think that these kids were lying......or that the courts don't care nearly enough about teens rights in general?

I think that Randall's job was not an easy one. I think that it could be  extremely challenging at times. It takes a special person to do a job like that, and to do it well. It's tough. However, it is a position in which he chose. Nobody chose it for him.

So hopefully if there are other staff out there in this industry that are reading this, and realize they are doing more harm then good.....hopefully, they will make the right choice, and get out of the business as well.

I'm sure Randall will be monitored for quite some time, and we'll be alerted the second he signs up with another school, or program.

As far as Randall's kids go, whoever said that comment above is one sick individual. It makes you look as bad, if not worse then Randall Hinton himself!

OM
Man, it's about time you started posting again...good to see you back!

hey you  :wink:

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2007, 01:01:47 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
No.  

Then let us pray to God that you never serve on a jury. Because sometimes (believe it, or not), what looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and walks like a duck............ain't always a duck!

Randall, and from what I have seen on the net, and that TB documentary....seems like a real asshole. But, the jury didn't seem to think that he was a child abuser. Otherwise he would have been banned from all schools/programs. The judge and jury (from what I have read here) did not approve of him getting physical with one of the children, so they gave him a mere 25 days in jail, and what? 3 years probation? I have to go back, and look. This is from people who got to look at all of the evidence.

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2007, 01:06:30 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
No.  

Then let us pray to God that you never serve on a jury. Because sometimes (believe it, or not), what looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and walks like a duck............ain't always a duck!

Randall, and from what I have seen on the net, and that TB documentary....seems like a real asshole. But, the jury didn't seem to think that he was a child abuser. Otherwise he would have been banned from all schools/programs. The judge and jury (from what I have read here) did not approve of him getting physical with one of the children, so they gave him a mere 25 days in jail, and what? 3 years probation? I have to go back, and look. This is from people who got to look at all of the evidence.

I'm sure they weren't allowed to know anything about him. I betcha if they do some investigation after the fact they'll be kicking themselves for being such sucker-douchbags.

Besides, he was on good behavior because he was in the US.  :roll:

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2007, 01:10:52 PM »
It is a pitiful mere ONE year probation, from what I remember, back on page 1 of this thread.

CANON CITY - A former Royal Gorge Academy director convicted of assault and false imprisonment of two students was sentenced Monday to 25 days in jail and one year on probation.

And no, you don't need to know child abusers personally to pass judgment on them.  Some acts are just unequivocally beyond the realm of grey.  Was personal knowledge or acquaintance a condition of being on the jury?

::roflmao::  PuhLEEEZ!!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 01:12:37 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2007, 01:11:42 PM »
I'm sure they weren't allowed to know anything about him. I betcha if they do some investigation after the fact they'll be kicking themselves for being such sucker-douchbags.

Besides, he was on good behavior because he was in the US.  :roll:

I know, right?

All this debate over some WWASP advocate?

Hang him and get it over with.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2007, 01:20:43 PM »

Well of course I wouldn't qualify to serve on a jury in any area related to this.  Duh.  :roll:

Otherwise he would have been banned from all schools/programs.

:o  :o
What color is the sky in your world?

Miller Newton is the most sadistic child abuser I have ever seen in my life.  He has millions of dollars in civil judgements against him, yet he has never been charged with the crimes he has committed.  Do you really believe what you wrote up there??   Or is this more of you stirring the pot?

No, I'm quite sure, from everything I've read here and various other sources, that the jury did not see 'all the evidence' as juries rarely do.  That's why there are tons of pre-trial motions having to do with admittance of evidence.

Wake up.