Author Topic: Sue Scheffâ„¢ tries to tangle with ISAC?  (Read 3397 times)

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Sue Scheffâ„¢ tries to tangle with ISAC?
« on: November 18, 2007, 11:41:04 PM »
http://isaccorp.blogspot.com/

:rofl:

Damn even sue's blogs have screaming gorillas now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 12:00:12 AM »
Nice troll dude.. had me laughing for all of 20 seconds..

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 12:18:12 AM »
Looks like this is really another Sue blog - link
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 01:03:46 AM »
Info re. this blog should be added to Carey's appeal?  From Page Source:  blogID=5576199324498264159
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 01:03:45 AM »
Is it "satire" that Scheff is blogging about PSY, BUZZKILL, Carey Bock as well as Shelby Earnshaw -ISAC, and Ginger Warbis McNulty -Fornits; and posting photographs of them?

Scheff also wrote the blog "Cristine Gomez."  Is it "satire" to viciously blog about  plaintiffs in the Turley Lawsuit; a lawsuit  that Scheff claims to  support?

Do these blogs perhaps have anything to do with the scheduled upcoming hearing date for the Focal Point Academy, Green lawsuit in which Sue Scheff is a defendant on January 6th?  Are things possibly heating up around the court house in Broward County for Ms. Scheff?

Has Scheff's attorney Ms. Bozza, ESQ possibly given her negative news since receiving such an "informative letter" from Mr. Tom McGowan, Attorney at Law?

Maybe things might not be going so nicely for Ms. Scheff in the legal arena regarding that judgment against Carey Bock; since that appeal that seems to read so convincingly strong has been filed by Mr. Tom McGowan?

Could any of this have anything to do with Ms. Scheff's satirical blogging binge?

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 01:16:28 AM »
These people, (especially Buzzkill) are not "limited public figures" like Scheff.  She wants her mug on TV and enjoys being interviewed, the side effect of that being she's open to satire.  These other individuals...What Sue is doing is far worse than anything she accused Carey Bock of.  Sue and Carey have some history - when Sue's computer "deleted" her emails, WWASP had to look elsewhere for the documents they subpoenaed.  Former Scheff associate Bock sold her hard drive to WWASP, and the emails were retrieved. I can imagine Scheff screaming "Judas!" while writhing on the ground in a fit of hatred. When a chance presented itself, Sue got some cold vengeance on Bock, engaging in her usual tactics of deception and interference.  

It's obvious Scheff is vengeful, and she seems to hope hiding behind a defense shield of "satire" will protect her from litigation regarding the personal attacks.  

Private citizens cannot be satirized publicly in such a fashion, they aren't public figures open to criticism and satire, not even limited wannabes like Sue.

Couldn't find a mention of Focal Point on PURE...how bizarre.

Look at PURE's homepage - is Sue an educational consultant or a delusional, paranoid mess suffering from a persecution complex?  If I were looking for an EdCon, I'd be put off by Ms. Sue's self-promoting rants and her Delusions of Grandeur about being the DEFENDER AGAINST INTERNET DEFAMATION and look for someone who showed an interest in being an educational consultant.  It looks like she's too angry and paranoid to be able to give full attention to making referrals. (ugh)

Does she have an attorney who's neglecting to give her counsel about how she's leaving herself legally exposed?  Does she not realize we save all of these blogs before they disappear?

Dunno...these latest blogs have a hint of desperation in them, like a "I'm going out with both guns blazing" kind of finality.  Those of you Scheff "satired" should consider your options.   It certainly makes theWho's whining about his treatment here look infantile.  Here's the real deal, Whootie, with one of your comrades posting some rude, damaging attacks.  This is much different than the Bock case...Ms. Scheff is attacking survivors of programs.  Not very mature or done while in her "right mind", huh?  Dry your eyes, Mr. Who, now ain't the time for your tears.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 01:41:50 AM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 01:26:58 AM »
Why is Sue Scheff still whining and blogging about the defunct Whitmore Academy that Shelby Earnshaw has on the ISAC website?  Can't her little friends the Sudweeks open up another facility for her to refer children to, just as long as they stay out of Juab County, Utah?

Maybe something imight be going on with the Whitmore Academy civil case? Could that be the thing that seems to have Scheff's satirical mind whirling?
Or maybe it's just the upcoming holidays - and all the excitement of being a first-time Gramma, and all that, which might Scheff in such a funny, humorous mood.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 01:37:13 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Is it "satire" that Scheff is blogging about PSY, BUZZKILL, Carey Bock as well as Shelby Earnshaw -ISAC, and Ginger Warbis McNulty -Fornits; and posting photographs of them?

.  Excuse me.. I just about spit up my coffee.  Bitch is blogging about me?  Holy crap I did it!  I'm now officially in the credits! ;)

Scheff also wrote the blog "Cristine Gomez."  Is it "satire" to viciously blog about  plaintiffs in the Turley Lawsuit; a lawsuit  that Scheff claims to  support?

Do these blogs perhaps have anything to do with the scheduled upcoming hearing date for the Focal Point Academy, Green lawsuit in which Sue Scheff is a defendant on January 6th?  Are things possibly heating up around the court house in Broward County for Ms. Scheff?

Has Scheff's attorney Ms. Bozza, ESQ possibly given her negative news since receiving such an "informative letter" from Mr. Tom McGowan, Attorney at Law?

Maybe things might not be going so nicely for Ms. Scheff in the legal arena regarding that judgment against Carey Bock; since that appeal that seems to read so convincingly strong has been filed by Mr. Tom McGowan?

Could any of this have anything to do with Ms. Scheff's satirical blogging binge?

OMG...  she didn't ... LOL... Anybody have backups?  I'd love to see this.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 01:46:19 AM »
Blogs

Blog Name
 Team Members

Cristine Gomez

Sue Scheff on Teen Gangs

Michael Crawford

Sue Scheff on Parent Empowerment

Sue Scheff - Teen Internet Addiction

ISAC - Shelby Earnshaw

Sue Scheff on Locks of Love Event

Sue Scheff - How I defeated WWASPS

Sue Scheff: Editorial: Free Speech Has Its Limits

Sue Scheff (P.U.R.E.) Wins $11.3 M Jury Verdict!

Sue Scheff Interview with Forbes.com

"Wit's End!"

Carey Bock Levine is Held Accountable!

Sue Scheff - Informational Articles and more

Sue Scheff on Teen Runaways

The Whitmore Academy

Sue Scheff (P.U.R.E.) Educating Parents Today

Sue Scheff on Tough Love

Sue Scheff - Talks about P.U.R.E. Rebuttal

Sue Scheff on Teen Peer Pressure

Sue Scheff on Invasion of Privacy

Sue Scheff Stuff

Sue Scheff on Internet Defamation

ISAC - Former Institutionalize... Patients

Parent's Universal Resource Experts (P.U.R.E.)

Sue Scheff: Admitting Mistakes as a Parent

Parents Universal Resource Experts (P.U.R.E.) Blog

Sue Scheff Authors "WIT'S END!"

Sue Scheff - Freedom of Speech does not Support Defamation

Sue Scheff Article Teen Pregnancy

Sue Scheff (P.U.R.E.) - "Parent Empowerment!"

Sue Scheff (P.U.R.E.) A Parent's True Story

Karen Burnett - aka BuzzKill or MadHatter

Sue Scheff-Informati... on Teen Depression

Sue Scheff on WWASPS

Sue Scheff Defeats WWASPS - Huge Corporate Giant!

Sue Scheff - About me

Sue Scheff Admitting Mistakes and moving forward

Sue Scheff - Depression and Your Teen

Are you at your Wit's End?

Internet Defamation and Invasion of Privacy

Sue Scheff Reveals What Led to $11.3M Jury Verdict

Sue Scheff- Brings the Truth to the Top!

Financing Ideas for Teen Schools & Programs

Sue Scheff - Connect with Kids

Contact

·                                 My Web Page

User Stats

On Blogger Since
 January 2007

Profile Views

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2007, 02:06:24 AM »
Perhaps this may have something to do with her new-found boldness (formatting hers)?

==============================
http://careybock.blogspot.com/
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Carey Bock Levine - Deposition Scheduled to Start Collections

On November 20th, 2007 - Carey Bock Levine will be deposed in aid of execution of her judgment. The garnishment of her wages will follow shortly there after, and this Blog and others will be updated.

Free Speech will always have its' place, however it will never condone defamation. Carey Bock Levine had every opportunity to defend herself, and did for over 2 years. The jury took their time and deliberated over hundreds of posts of her slander and outrageous lies about me and my organization.

Thankfully - we were vindicated!

Since my victory and media attention, there have been more and more legal teams looking at this subject and I am grateful that some are now considering these cases on contingency. If you feel you have been defamed or slandered, you have a right to speak up and take action. It is time to fight back against Internet Abuse.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2007, 02:08:54 AM »
Am I missing something? I the blogs really don't say anything much at all. Aside from there being something a little creepy about going to the lengths of photographing someones house, I don't understand  what most of these blogs are trying to say.
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2007, 02:19:34 AM »
The hearing is SOP in order to collect on a judgment IIRC.

The big deal is the appeal that McGowan filed on behalf of Bock.

If I was Sue, that's what I would be worried about.

:o

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2007, 02:27:10 AM »
Scheff's blogs: "Cristine Gomez" and "Karen Burnet"
BOth of these women are plaintiffs in the Turley lawsuit; which Sue Scheff claims to support.

In these blogs, Scheff asks both these women if they live in "homestead states?"  This could easily be interpreted that Scheff may be trying to intimidate these women; and is issuing a "veiled threat" that she could sue them, and take possession of their homes.

In the "ISAC -Shelby Earnshaw" blog; Scheff seems to accuse Shelby Earnshaw of being paid by a Whitmore parent for posting about that defunct facility; and Scheff says Shelby accepted money to "keep this parent's secrets."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2007, 02:31:43 AM »
My advice to those who may have a personal interest in these blogs is to make sure you make a copy ASAP.  If you are unsure of how to properly save the blog, please ask for help.  It's not enough to bookmark it b/c it could be deleted or edited.