Author Topic: Discussion of TheWho and his secret identity  (Read 1450 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Discussion of TheWho and his secret identity
« on: November 18, 2007, 05:05:08 AM »
Why is theWho's nonsense distracting everyone from more productive discussion.  If an individual has been wrongly identified as theWho, so be it, we'll see how the guy reacts, if he does at all.  This is really getting theWho excited, and he's fanning flames.

How come no one got this worked up when Izzy and Sue Scheff were identifying and maligning a regular Fornits poster on their Whitmore Blogs?  Those two "associates" were vicious, showing a desire to slander a former program parent while defending the Whitmore, which got shut down due to abuse.  Scheff and Zehnder knew exactly who they were running into the dirt.

I don't see how mistaken identity, if there actually was any, compares to the attacks Sue and Iz made on a parent.

Priorities are off.  If this guy was misidentified, it was accidental.  The victim of Sue and Iz's attack was well known, and Fornits reaction was barely 1/3 of this Who drama. Who's working this for all it's worth, the accusing and fingerpointing has already started on the forum.  Don't help him with his agenda.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 06:37:33 AM »
:nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  ::tongkiss::
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 07:27:41 AM »
Thanks for putting things in perspective.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 11:53:06 AM »
Why is theWho's nonsense distracting everyone from more productive discussion. If an individual has been wrongly identified as theWho, so be it, we'll see how the guy reacts, if he does at all. This is really getting theWho excited, and he's fanning flames.

There is not alot anyone can do,  Someone identified me as the wrong person... its over and we should move on.... I am not fanning any flames.  My main comment was trying to understand why someone would want to do this to someone else.. we all have user names or post as  "guest" if we like.. why try to post someones personal information?  This part I never understood... If anyones personal information became known to me the last thing I would want to do is publish it on an open forum, that type of mentality escapes me.

Offline Joseph W. Gauld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 12:18:18 PM »
Did someone say sumthin' 'bout FLAMES?!!  Whoooo-boy, I'm gittin' HOT!!  An' frustrated and ferniscated!!!  Ottawa5 won't come sit in my lap, har har har!!!  Somebody looky up her addy and tell her I'm a-waitin'!!

Wantin' to develop some unique "potential,"
Joe "Big-Balls" Gauld, The Educator

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 04:59:33 PM »
Hemorrhoid's on fire again Mr. Gauld?

Offline Buddha22

• View Profile