Author Topic: A special note to Deborah  (Read 7043 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A special note to Deborah
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2007, 11:07:10 AM »
^^^TheWhore responding to himself^^^

This person has some really serious issues.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2007, 11:54:42 AM »
In all fairness, it is not all the admins that do this.  One or maybe 2 admins are giving the rest of them a bad name.
Besides the problems I have had with Deborah none of the other Admins alter or delete other peoples posts or revel their private messages to the public forum (that I am aware of).  The one time TSW had a good time and changed my avatar and my moniker to Nambla (scarry how he knows these organizations) Ha,Ha,Ha… the difference , in my opinion, is it wasn’t done to obstruct another persons ideas or discussion.

WHO:  TSW admitted that he deleted some of your posts.
TSW admitted that he posted Private Messages to the public forum here on Fornits.
If you find it acceptable that TSW, or anyone else could change your avatar and thinks its funny to be associated with Nambla; then laugh away Ha ha ha.
But, why excuse one Admin for the same exact thing you appear to be so enraged at Deborah about?  She claims she did not delete, or change your posts.
 Do you think posting pages and pages of the same accusation is going to make her "fess up?"  Do you think repeating idle, vicious, possibly untrue gossip about other's views of her parenting skills is going to affect Deborah's credibility?
Why can't you extend the same gracious, forgiving, and even humorous "oh everyone makes ADMIN Mistakes" attitude towards Deborah that you extend towards TSW and PSY?  You seem to dismiss their actions, even adding your HA HA HA.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2007, 12:49:42 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
In all fairness, it is not all the admins that do this.  One or maybe 2 admins are giving the rest of them a bad name.
Besides the problems I have had with Deborah none of the other Admins alter or delete other peoples posts or revel their private messages to the public forum (that I am aware of).  The one time TSW had a good time and changed my avatar and my moniker to Nambla (scarry how he knows these organizations) Ha,Ha,Ha… the difference , in my opinion, is it wasn’t done to obstruct another persons ideas or discussion.

TSW admitted that he posted Private Messages to the public forum here on Fornits.
If you find it acceptable that TSW, or anyone else could change your avatar and thinks its funny to be associated with Nambla; then laugh away Ha ha ha.
But, why excuse one Admin for the same exact thing you appear to be so enraged at Deborah about?  She claims she did not delete, or change your posts.
 Do you think posting pages and pages of the same accusation is going to make her "fess up?"  Do you think repeating idle, vicious, possibly untrue gossip about other's views of her parenting skills is going to affect Deborah's credibility?
Why can't you extend the same gracious, forgiving, and even humorous "oh everyone makes ADMIN Mistakes" attitude towards Deborah that you extend towards TSW and PSY?  You seem to dismiss their actions, even adding your HA HA HA.

Because TSW sobered up, fessed up and appologized.  His intent wasnt to interfer with my right to speak out, it was a prank.  Psy I am still shocked that he tried to expose me like that.  It doesnt make sense to me, I came real close to telling him my name and what companies I am associated with to prove I wasnt financially connected to the industry, at one point.
It is very dangerous what he did, in my opinion, and I am not sure why he did that to me.  He hasnt told me yet.

I didnt bring this back into the open, she did.  It is in the past and I said I would forget it and I willing to.  Lets let it end here, it is okay with me, this discussion isnt healthy for fornits and potential posters.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2007, 12:06:09 AM »
Quote from: ""Angus""
This whole thread is tiresome and pointless. Fuck this.

"So don't read it, then" you say.

Thanks in advance, a-hole... I won't.

Who cares about TheWho?

Deb: You're all good. You have nothing to prove to anyone here, especially our little WhoNigger. Don't give him the satisfaction or waste your precious time on this asshole anymore. You know we love you, for all you do.

::kiss::  Love you too.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2007, 12:22:06 AM »

Thanks, but I don't want or need his forgiveness.
What I want is for him to produce the PM in which he alleges to have "warned" me to stop altering/deleting his posts. Then give Ginger permission to confirm if it exists or not.
No ethical violation. If such a PM existed it would be mine/ours. He's already divulged publicly what he claims to have said in the PM, so what's the big deal with posting the proof? I'm the only other person involved and I've given my permission.

The big deal is that it doesn't exist. He came back with a vengence because he wrongly assumed that I was responsible for his banning. He zeroed in on me and started with the accusations of deleting his posts.
If he had proof he'd post it.

TSW not only changed the avatars, he said yesterday that he deleted a whole Aspen thread. Were there more? Who else posted in that thread besides Who? Anyone else's research gone with a click? That's why Who doesn't care. He'd be pleased to no end if TSW deleted a dozen threads a day, even if he had posted in them.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2007, 12:17:00 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
I think stress is getting to everybody but I know what you mean. Look. When Psy un-banned the Who he told him how sensitive Deb was about him. Psy warned Who to please keep the hell out of the HLA forum to avoid agrivating her and what did he do? He went right into the HLA forum and started pulling his typical bullshit.

Prior to being banned, my last post in the HLA forum was May 13th, 2007

I was Banned on June 4th, 2007 I believe and came back about 6 weeks later (I believe)
Which would put us in mid July…  
I didn’t post in the HLA forum again until September 10, 2007… I made 8 posts as I engaged in one conversation and have not posted there since…

So I don’t think of this as going right back to posting in the HLA forum or purposely aggravating Deborah.

Wait, why do you have to avoid a particular forum or person?!! I didn't read that in Fornits rule book? Was that part of your agreement Who in being allowed back into this crazy world of Fornits?
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2007, 01:11:19 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
I think stress is getting to everybody but I know what you mean. Look. When Psy un-banned the Who he told him how sensitive Deb was about him. Psy warned Who to please keep the hell out of the HLA forum to avoid agrivating her and what did he do? He went right into the HLA forum and started pulling his typical bullshit.

Prior to being banned, my last post in the HLA forum was May 13th, 2007

I was Banned on June 4th, 2007 I believe and came back about 6 weeks later (I believe)
Which would put us in mid July…  
I didn’t post in the HLA forum again until September 10, 2007… I made 8 posts as I engaged in one conversation and have not posted there since…

So I don’t think of this as going right back to posting in the HLA forum or purposely aggravating Deborah.

Wait, why do you have to avoid a particular forum or person?!! I didn't read that in Fornits rule book? Was that part of your agreement Who in being allowed back into this crazy world of Fornits?

No, I wasnt informed of that or maybe I was traveling when they had that meeting.  I have made a few posts in HLA since I have been back, but I do realize that Deb is sensitive to the whole issue so I made a point of staying away as much as I can.  Unless there is a debate or issue that I am interested in, I wont be posting there much... I pretty much stick with TTI...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2007, 01:15:43 PM »
They have already proved that you sign in as ANON, TheWho. Check out the HLA forum where you have been warned and now you are tagged with a "cat in the hat" - you are liar, first and foremost.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2007, 01:15:48 PM »
No, I wasnt informed of that or maybe I was traveling when they had that meeting.  I have made a few posts in HLA since I have been back, but I do realize that Deb is sensitive to the whole issue so I made a point of staying away as much as I can.  Unless there is a debate or issue that I am interested in, I wont be posting there much... I pretty much stick with TTI...

Hey Who, Why don't you just stay the hell away from that forum and show some people some respect??

If you want to push your Pro-Program propaganda, do it here in TTI as we are the only ones who can stomach you or CCM.

And here you are confessing to posting there so we know you did it anonymously... "LIAR"[/color][/b][/i]

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2007, 01:45:20 PM »
Quote from: ""Botched Programming""

Hey Who, Why don't you just stay the hell away from that forum and show some people some respect??

If you want to push your Pro-Program propaganda, do it here in TTI as we are the only ones who can stomach you or CCM.

And here you are confessing to posting there so we know you did it anonymously... "LIAR"[/color][/b][/i]

Ha,Ha,Ha,  I have posted about 8 times in HLA  since I have been back (all in september I believe)..... I primarily stay in the TTI forum.. wow people are sensitive today!!  Why should all the postings be required to be Anti-program propaganda anyway?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2007, 01:56:48 PM »
No deborah had the stats as to how often you posted - it isn't 8, it's around 70, combined.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2007, 02:13:19 PM »
Quote from: ""Botched Programming""

Ha,Ha,Ha,  I have posted about 8 times in HLA  since I have been back (all in september I believe)..... I primarily stay in the TTI forum.. wow people are sensitive today!!  Why should all the postings be required to be Anti-program propaganda anyway?

Who, they are just making up for lost time. Not being able to take out their anger, and frustrations on people, and programs for a whole half of a day, must have been difficult. You can understand that now, can't you?
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2007, 02:15:20 PM »
No deborah had the stats as to how often you posted - it isn't 8, it's around 70, combined.

Actually you are wrong.  That was before he was unbanned.  Go back and look at Deb's post again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2007, 02:18:45 PM »
What do you gain here CCM, behaving as the self centered, self aggrandizing poseur you are?

Does it make you feel superior, even for a half a nanosecond? I pity you, truly.

People are here to heal, share and get info, & give info. You are here to stroke your own ego and make a solitary friend, with TheWho, with imaginary stories.

You are as deep as a puddle, but so smug and proud of your "accomplsihments" here - & what are they exactly, what are your sterling contribution to the conversation.

Short and long answer - NONE!

But it's equally pathetic for a grown woman, really.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2007, 02:22:30 PM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""

Thanks, but I don't want or need his forgiveness.
What I want is for him to produce the PM in which he alleges to have "warned" me to stop altering/deleting his posts. Then give Ginger permission to confirm if it exists or not.
No ethical violation. If such a PM existed it would be mine/ours. He's already divulged publicly what he claims to have said in the PM, so what's the big deal with posting the proof? I'm the only other person involved and I've given my permission.

The big deal is that it doesn't exist. He came back with a vengence because he wrongly assumed that I was responsible for his banning. He zeroed in on me and started with the accusations of deleting his posts.
If he had proof he'd post it.

TSW not only changed the avatars, he said yesterday that he deleted a whole Aspen thread. Were there more? Who else posted in that thread besides Who? Anyone else's research gone with a click? That's why Who doesn't care. He'd be pleased to no end if TSW deleted a dozen threads a day, even if he had posted in them.

Dear Douche Bag Aka Deborah:

I deleted 1 thread.

So go fuck yourself.

Sincerely, and not even that sincerely
TSW