Author Topic: Our Worth as Phasors  (Read 3094 times)

Offline ehm

• View Profile
Our Worth as Phasors
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2003, 09:21:00 AM »
I know I was there when you were, but for the life of me, I can't recall that. Was it indoors? Were the parents there?

The Daily Grind... The name sounds familiar. Yes! I do remember that!

As a guy, you would remember the food more I think. I was always just trying to get my plate thown away without getting questions asked. I was already working towards being a vegetarian, but not wanting 'special attention' for it.

Tell me more about the spaghetti thing... Sorry I'm so fuzzy on it. Food was not important to me at all there.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ehm

• View Profile
Our Worth as Phasors
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2003, 09:35:00 AM »
They did that to the guys more I think.

I was a Candy Striper at one of the hospitals in Dallas. I worked in the EEG section. I watched people sleep who had sleeping disorders and such. I sat in the dark/quiet much of the time. I liked it. At the hospital, all I had to do was watch and listen. I kept the nurses company too I guess! They were nice. I didn't mind it at all.

Good excuse to avoid the building. :idea:

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
Our Worth as Phasors
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2003, 11:37:00 AM »
:smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Our Worth as Phasors
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2003, 01:25:00 PM »
interesting how we always refer to a mans' anatomy when we are angry. and always in a sexual connatation too. I think we give them too much credit don't you?

Offline ehm

• View Profile
Our Worth as Phasors
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2003, 02:04:00 PM »
C'mon, give a guy some credit... They aren't all JACKASSES!!!!

Offline mithygato

• View Profile
    • http://mithygato@aol.com
Our Worth as Phasors
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2003, 09:56:00 PM »
Hi Morli,

Glad you were able to work at a job that gave you some healthy, quiet non-flourecent time by yourself.
A rare treasure in that place, and something that we all need sometimes.

As far as the dinner, yes it was indoors.
It was in the main room with all the cardboard steps on the wall.
Parents were there and man was that place packed!
We all set up folding tables around the room to eat at, and it was all being served on the south wall ( a long buffet style set up).

No idea what date - I think I was still on first phase, and like the others we never knew what date it was.  That always drove me nuts! (can't even read a Bible much less a newspaper). ::cheers::
The way in which a man accepts his fate and all the suffering it entails, the way in which he takes up his cross, gives him ample opportunity-even under the most difficult cirumstances-to add deeper meaning to his life.  It may remain brave, dignified an

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Our Worth as Phasors
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2003, 02:42:00 AM »
Women's genetalia are far better than men's. But when men are angry they want a bit of testosterone fueling their rant ::burger::  such as "cunt" when ranting, but "pussy" doesn't carry as much weight when used in a rant.

These two words describing the vagina ::burger::  sound so different as to almost infer different types or kinds of ::burger::  vaginas ::burger:: . "Cunts" ::burger::  nickname. That name is used to describe skanky ho bobcat women which further proves my point that they are different ::burger:: vaginas ::burger::  however in the same species known as the "cunnilingus twatlou ferignis". I would expect that all others knowledgeable in the area of the vagina ::burger::  to open up, and to share their vagina ::burger::  views for all to see. It is the end of the post, no more thinking about ::burger:: vaginas ::burger:: , fellahs, and some of you ellen degenerates :silly: